Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XLM above EOS - on the fifth place  (Read 255 times)
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 12:16:47 PM by casperBGD
Merited by Daniel91 (1)

while everyone is talking about number 2, and XRP that outperformed ETH at the moment, there is another significant change within first 10 crypto
Stellar is on number 5, above EOS, currently difference is little, but they are also on the way to number 4 battle

what is your opinion on XLM vs EOS, because calculating total supply instead of circulating, situation is completely different since only 17% of XLM is in circulation, while EOS is on 90% in circulation, and close to its hights
based on total supply, XLM is above ETH as per marketcap, and could in future overcome number 2

edit: typo XLS to XLM (Stellar)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

while everyone is talking about number 2, and XRP that outperformed ETH at the moment, there is another significant change within first 10 crypto
Stellar is on number 5, above EOS, currently difference is little, but they are also on the way to number 4 battle

what is your opinion on XLS vs EOS, because calculating total supply instead of circulating, situation is completely different since only 17% of XLS is in circulation, while EOS is on 90% in circulation, and close to its hights
based on total supply, XLS is above ETH as per marketcap, and could in future overcome number 2
Are you joking with me? it doesn't even listed on the coinmarketcap and is there a proof? I never heard that coin and that doesn't make sense to hear someone to say that if XLS will take the major crypto's place.
It sounds ridiculous for me personally.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Xls is more ready platform comparing to eos so it is more than expected.

Eos raised 4 billion dollars on ico is one of the reasons why we are in a bad market and you can't have a wallet easily with it. So right now eos is overvalued.

casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

what is your opinion on XLS vs EOS, because calculating total supply instead of circulating, situation is completely different since only 17% of XLS is in circulation, while EOS is on 90% in circulation, and close to its hights
based on total supply, XLS is above ETH as per marketcap, and could in future overcome number 2
Are you joking with me? it doesn't even listed on the coinmarketcap and is there a proof? I never heard that coin and that doesn't make sense to hear someone to say that if XLS will take the major crypto's place.
It sounds ridiculous for me personally.

typo - it is XLM, but that was clear from the post, even stated Stellar few times (could be checked on coinmarketcap)
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I must say that Stellar has done a great job and they are actively work on with there platform and updating there system and it was my 1st crypto coin wich i got but sad for me later i forget about crypto and came back to crypto market after btc huge price gain.
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Xls is more ready platform comparing to eos so it is more than expected.

Eos raised 4 billion dollars on ico is one of the reasons why we are in a bad market and you can't have a wallet easily with it. So right now eos is overvalued.

it is, and currently there are projects based on Stellar, that are very good and promising, to mention Argentas, SID and Repocoin
EOS is very complicated for general user
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Well probably due to XLM airdrop, even though it was extremely small for a single person, it made its impact on the crypto community and created the needed hype, so people begin to buy XLM. On the other hand EOS was supposed to be substitute for ETH, but due to many issues it is simply not up to the promised standards at the moment.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

In my opinion, it is still natural because xlm was created earlier than EOS, maybe in the end EOS will soon follow, we can see the development of EOS technology is very rapid, almost all EOS-based tokens continue to show improvement, and now I see a new exchange project named eosex based on eos, I see it like Binance
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

The news is outdated. EOS again took the fifth place. Me this coin more impressed than Stellar and I soon think it will be good to buy it for further retention in the purse
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

it is, and currently there are projects based on Stellar, that are very good and promising, to mention Argentas, SID and Repocoin
EOS is very complicated for general user

The EOS biggest problem is that if you want to create an EOS wallet, you have to pay for it, even if you just want to test the platform. This is a barrier that curbs EOS adoption. It's true that the amount you have to pay is small at this moment, but it's also true that users will prefer other platforms where they can create a wallet for free.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

After Stellar and Blockchain.com have a partnership. Everyone seems to put their investment in XLM and the trading volume is also higher. But how long will it last?  Embarrassed

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

I don't really understand how stellar works without everyone having a bank that is someone connected to getting paid. I understand the logic, it is a way of sending money from one place to another but how is it really done ?

I for example live in country A and send money to someone who lives in country B, I can send stellar which is easy to understand but how can he turn it into fiat without a branch there? Stellar all depends on branches in all over the world, without them they value nothing.

Plus, while stating stellar is not fifth, don't forget the fact that it has endured the same type of all as all other coins as well. Not like it was going up while eos was going down, stellar just didn't went down as much as eos, that's the difference. Not like neither of them have a real value to me but the difference is incredibly tiny right now.
cemetin54

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

ts really tough but I'd go with Stellar.... but its really really close.  I think Stellar just has much more positive view from investors and less moonboy fud.. plus stellar is well positioned to even maybe 3rd in marketcap someday but EOS has been rather exciting too..  Since they its too close to call in product I chose Stellar for having a better community.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I am sure that EOS will return its position and will again be at the fifth place. I also think that stellar will not be able to bypass the ethereum.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

there are many changes in the bearish market this time. ripple replaces ethereum and also stellar who took over the position of EOS. but I think it's only a while and everything will come back like all when the market recovers later.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

Stellar is doing a massive airdrop to people with no desire to hodl meaning a mass dump is on the way. Potentially it can hold that place once the dumpers have finished getting rid of their coins

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

what is your opinion on XLM vs EOS, because calculating total supply instead of circulating, situation is completely different since only 17% of XLM is in circulation, while EOS is on 90% in circulation, and close to its hights
based on total supply, XLM is above ETH as per marketcap, and could in future overcome number 2

edit: typo XLS to XLM (Stellar)

Alternatively once the market supply of XLM comes in to full circulation it could crash the price of the coin and take its martketcap even lower, it depends on how the coins are handled. XLM seems far too centralized for my liking.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

I sort of regret never getting my share of Stellar Lumens when they did the airdrop, but the thing was too difficult for me to do, and I did not want to move my Bitcoins out. Actually this is what happened with all my airdrops, I just did not feel secure moving anything over. But what is this about only 17% of them in circulation? Are they also held like XRP by the developers? That is always dangerous in my opinion,,, I cannot trust developers no matter how nice they are, if they control such large stakes.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

I do not expect Ripple as an investment but XLM and EOS I really like and I invest part of the Deposit in them !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

I believe that EOS is very underestimated, I'm not saying I like it more than Ethereum but like the investments I am considering such an option.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: