Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETHEREUM this year  (Read 1287 times)
rudhi ratama66 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
maybe next year's eth prices can be much better. we just wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
Next year will be much better than this time consider the Constantinople update will come and ice age will have started. we will about to see the ethereum will be moving toward the conservative system that called POS. I'm very interesting to see that to happen ASAP.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

I already like it, we returned three years ago and we can finally fulfill our dream, voiced earlier - buying at cheap prices.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

It is much better to wait than to panic sell, so I think you are right. Look at the history of crypto, there have been many bumps in the road, and this is just another one - the road leads upwards in the long-term, and I am also confident that ETH will see big prices again.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

The price of Ethereum has dropped a lot lately, but I hope that this is a temporary phenomenon. I hope the market will start turning soon.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Indeed, the eth price is a concern, and many are losing, just be patient and wait for eth to increase. I still hope that all altcoins can rise in December, especially eth, which is one of the most powerful platforms in the project.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Well, even backing to $200 seems perfectly a great market movement to see
I would like to see Bitcoin back to $5,000 and eth to $200

Else it shows that we are really lacking of market trust towards the crypto markets
Its end of year, where salary and bonus are given
If they don't include Crypto into their 401K, you know that the market has weak strength there
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

The fact that the price of a coin keeps above $ 100 is good. Many analysts predicted a price of $ 30-80. I hope that the price will not fall so low. I believe in this coin and will wait for the best price.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

If you bought at $400 or more this is a really invaluable opportunity to lower your average cost, assuming you have some fiat to spend. ETH will likely recover over time, at least back to around that $400 mark. But if you can lower your dollar cost average down to around $200 now then that resembles a 100% profit instead of a break even price.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

This position really makes us confused, is it the right time to buy or it will still fall again for ETH prices, but even though we don't know the lowest point for ETH prices we are sure that ETH will still rise again when

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rudhi ratama66 (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I was interested in ethereum after seeing eth prices go down, and I bought it for long-term investment.
I bought it in September when it was $ 150 and I wanted to sell it for $ 350, but it hasn't been reached yet.
if I sell it now, I will lose a lot.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

Unpredictable as always I really think the price of ETH next year will be this way, But right now at an impending end of this year my opinion for the price of ETH would get back to $100 and would just play in getting up and down to $100 and $120 USD value, We can not get a better chance of breaking the resistance of $150 USD in my opinion, And because the terrible drama that is happening right now it is pretty obvious that the value of Ethereum would stay in the $100 USD level.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

Ethereum is been everything but impressive through out this year. I also projected when the year began that Ethereum could hit 500 judging from its performance last year. But alas, we have been wrong and analysis have not captured this situation. I think at this point we wait and see what will happen next year.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

Unpredictable as always I really think the price of ETH next year will be this way, But right now at an impending end of this year my opinion for the price of ETH would get back to $100 and would just play in getting up and down to $100 and $120 USD value, We can not get a better chance of breaking the resistance of $150 USD in my opinion, And because the terrible drama that is happening right now it is pretty obvious that the value of Ethereum would stay in the $100 USD level.
It was a pessimism that was too bad, in a calculation that everything could happen to Etherum.
There are still many opportunities for improvement, we all must play an active role in increasing the price of Etherum coin.
Give trust and increase the volume of financial transactions with Etherum. That is a very easy way to give a positive stigma to Etherum.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

if it is true that the bitcoin news entered the national trade then I am sure that soon the crypto price will start to stabilize, and the holders should not panic because conditions like this will only become opportunities for large fund holders to get coins at cheap prices

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

if it is true that the bitcoin news entered the national trade then I am sure that soon the crypto price will start to stabilize, and the holders should not panic because conditions like this will only become opportunities for large fund holders to get coins at cheap prices

i hope so,,
a lot of crypto media talk about nasdaq to launch bitcoin futures market
and i think this news is true, because today we can see the marketcap of crypto was increasing my friend and the green bar show in most of cryptocurrencies

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

The fact that the price of a coin keeps above $ 100 is good. Many analysts predicted a price of $ 30-80. I hope that the price will not fall so low. I believe in this coin and will wait for the best price.

$100 Ethereum price is good? I do not think its good. $1400 to $100 so much less, I think $500 overall good. Analysis not right always, sometimes it gets mistake. $30 to $40 is low value of Ethereum (If price will go. I also belive in crypto very much. I have enough faith.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I think that ETH this year will reach the price of $ 500 at best, and at worst it will continue to fall further. I want to see the fastest growth

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

I bought some at $108. I saw a huge buy support once it reached $100 so I don't think it's gonna fall under that price. Moreover it is a good opportunity to make good profits in case of new bull run
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Well this year is the worst year i've ever seen in the crypto world. But I'm expecting alot next year. Maybe the price of every coin will be back to normal if we could wait a little bit more.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: