Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETHEREUM this year  (Read 1287 times)
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

yes, all we can do now is just keep holding and wait for ethereum prices to recover and rise soon, and I believe that the ethereum prices will definitely be high again

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
maybe next year's eth prices can be much better. we just wait

Still, we cant do nothing about this, but the best thing to do, is to buy at this time in order to leverage our profits in the future, i am little bit worried because im at great loss.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.

Still, we cant do nothing about this, but the best thing to do, is to buy at this time in order to leverage our profits in the future, i am little bit worried because im at great loss.

Indeed, current prices are a concern, and almost all coins are down and far from previous predictions, but this is the reality. We can only save for the long term and forget to collect coins back for the future. Ethereum is indeed a concern.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

It depends on bitcoin price so you have to predict the bitcoin price before
but anyway I think ETH/BTC pair price should be around 0.03 at the end of the year
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

We can not see the rise in prices even though we have reached the end of the year. Ethereum price is quite appropriate in my opinion, I do not know how to see a price at the end of the year. But ethereum will be much higher than its current price in 1 year Smiley

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

but anyway I think ETH/BTC pair price should be around 0.03 at the end of the year

I hope in the nearest future the market will break the direct link in value between the bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency as it was before. This is not very correct that the whole industry depends on the rate of one coin, even the main one.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

I think the market is not yet ready to turn. I think that this year ETH will cost a maximum of 300 dollars, not more
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Market is down again today. The year is almost over so any big move up seems unlikely. Some big news like ETF approval will help but nobody knows when that will happen.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

I hope in the nearest future the market will break the direct link in value between the bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency as it was before. This is not very correct that the whole industry depends on the rate of one coin, even the main one.
well the economy of the world depends on the economy of the united states. is it correct? doesn't matter because we cannot do anything.
the same situatuin with bitcoin. I don't think there will be any changes in the nearest future
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

A lot of people here and within the crypto sphere, in general, were spoiled with the last year. A lot of people started to invest in the cryptocurrencies in 2017 in general and saw absolutely massive profits. Now when the market isn't doing so good those same people are kinda "offended".

You have to acknowledge that there have been multiple crashes like this before, but then the main (and almost only noteworthy) currency was Bitcoin. Now we can see value dropping on any coin and this really makes people sad.

Now relying on this information, I would say that ETH can fall lower but probably not too much. I really don't think that ETH will go any lower than 50usd.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

ethereum prices this year are very sad and make a lot of people depressed, maybe this is also the influence of the collapse of the price of bitcoin which makes all the cryptocurrency prices also destroyed like the current conditions.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

The way I see prices in cryptocurrency market is very simple,  I think prices is transient and it could change any moment.  Therefore,  I don't use price to decide what I invest into rather,  I look at technology,  development and growth before I invest in any cryptocurrency!

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

Most likely this year will close the price at $ 80, which will be next unpredictable. But growth is not even foreseen.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

A few months ago nobody would have thought that the price could fall so low.
But unfortunately this price is really possible right now.
I think the price of ethereum will rise again, but there will still be a lot of time to pass.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

Looking at charts I've became disappointed, but it is ok, whales aimed to press us and we must survive.
Just let's make it clear, developing hasn't stopped, customer's base is growing, number of active wallets is growing, number of erc-20 tokens is growing.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

A lot of people here and within the crypto sphere, in general, were spoiled with the last year. A lot of people started to invest in the cryptocurrencies in 2017 in general and saw absolutely massive profits. Now when the market isn't doing so good those same people are kinda "offended".

You have to acknowledge that there have been multiple crashes like this before, but then the main (and almost only noteworthy) currency was Bitcoin. Now we can see value dropping on any coin and this really makes people sad.

Now relying on this information, I would say that ETH can fall lower but probably not too much. I really don't think that ETH will go any lower than 50usd.

ETH doesn't even look like breaking $100. There's strong support and it seems primed for a recovery, especially considering upgrades coming in the near future. As soon as market begins to recover ETH will be one of the quickest to do so.

ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

if I see the value of ETH prices now I also feel sad because it gets worse, but I am waiting for good news about ETF, hopefully it will soon be approved by the SEC, this will have a positive impact on Eth's value and other coins that will give higher selling points.

zulistt

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

I think easily back over 800 in the next 6 months, Too much damage done in the market to expect miracles. In a few years I see it over 5 k
It is a good dream ! I truly hope that our dreams come to pass and reach fruition!
To spend more time with those we care about is the most important thing in life in my opinion and i hoping Eth were gonna ing flying
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

The price of Ethereum has given us a clear message about volatility...this could be a result of market manipulation by those whales or those huge investors that wants to buy crypto at the cheaper price. We need to be watchful because the market can easily bounce back and if you want to invest this this is now the best time to take a ride. In a few months this will rise again once those whales had full their bags with those coins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I think easily back over 800 in the next 6 months, Too much damage done in the market to expect miracles. In a few years I see it over 5 k
It is a good dream ! I truly hope that our dreams come to pass and reach fruition!
To spend more time with those we care about is the most important thing in life in my opinion and i hoping Eth were gonna ing flying

Lol. Eth definitely exceeded many expectations this year. I expected it to bounce around 200usd and not lower than that but it exceeded my expectation. I think it's trading under 120usd now 😁 itks for long term for sure and not for people looking at just under a year for their investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: