Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Mining Still Profit?  (Read 19095 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sergeyawa4

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

By the way, who does not know about Whalesburg, the platform for miners cryptocurrency? Their advantage over others is that they guarantee high mining efficiency as compared to their peers due to the profit-switching algorithm. Minimum uncle rate!
Reliability - Maximum system uptime. Comprehensive protection, no “hot” wallets.
Transparency - Exceptional accuracy of payment data. Hidden fees and no fees.
Convenience- Save time on connection. Comfortable interface and support 24/7.

WHALESBURG
------
The Most Profitable Mining with Auto-Switching Algorithm (https://whalesburg.com/)
Iannn

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:51:23 AM

Yeah I think if you have to ask you probably know already.  But who knows.  It could bounce back tomorrow morning, in a decade, or never.  I am still mining.  I heat my house doing so.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:44:29 PM

There are still many legitimate mining pools out there, but I will advise that we perform due research before venturing into anyone at all. I have been introduced to the WHALESBURG mining pool and it's okay, profitable and transparent. In fact, it's community is growing very fast. You can as well check it out to know more about it.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:09:29 AM

It is the project that you believe in based on your own research. Once the whole market is stable, then you can make a profit. But if you are wondering what I am mining it would be Historia coin. Here is the link to on how to start mining it! How to mine for Historia
necas

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:08:52 AM

No, i don't think it is profitable anymore..
jpasalic26

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:16:26 AM

profit? i do not want profit... i want coins! coins! you get it? gimme more COINS!..keep em coming haha  Grin

profit will have its day  Wink

yeah we only want coin for coming day when crypto maket pump.

but not everyone can cover electricity bill.
It depends on the bill. I have payed €17k for electricity since February till now, so mining for HODL costs a lot Smiley

Nice man...
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

if someone will start to establish a mining rig at home? I consider not anymore. Overall cost vs the Mining Difficulty of a Coin and Price.
But if your living in a county that have a minimum power cost you can still try some good or under value coins. you can visit coinmarketcap for it.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:18:51 PM

if someone will start to establish a mining rig at home? I consider not anymore. Overall cost vs the Mining Difficulty of a Coin and Price.
But if your living in a county that have a minimum power cost you can still try some good or under value coins. you can visit coinmarketcap for it.
I've turned off my Polaris rigs as they basically net me next to nothing now at $0.16 per KWh. Still got the Vegas and the 1080's going, but that's mostly to boost a stack of a specific coin I'm accumulating. In theory I could just as well turn the rigs off and wouldn't be worse off. I just keep doing it for fun I guess.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:36:17 PM

I've turned off my Polaris rigs as they basically net me next to nothing now at $0.16 per KWh. Still got the Vegas and the 1080's going, but that's mostly to boost a stack of a specific coin I'm accumulating. In theory I could just as well turn the rigs off and wouldn't be worse off. I just keep doing it for fun I guess.
There are really people who dont actually mind on how much electricity they would consume as long they do able to mine basing on their
interest and passion.

I have long time stopped on mining when i do already find out that im actually just paying my electricity consumption on what i do earn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:10:29 AM

I have long time stopped on mining when i do already find out that im actually just paying my electricity consumption on what i do earn.

Do not be deceived, is a lot more than that, at least 30% more + if any critical hardware is burnt or stop working then you need to replace and that usually cost a lot.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
mos20

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:10:46 AM

Yeah, I do only pay $0.03/kwh though.
I'm actually thinking of starting a small miner hosting service once I manage to free up some time and interest in mining rises up a bit since $0.01 /kwh electricity isn't too hard to get here.
That being said roi is pretty slow.
iRonNuke

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:22:09 AM

Yeah, I do only pay $0.03/kwh though.
I'm actually thinking of starting a small miner hosting service once I manage to free up some time and interest in mining rises up a bit since $0.01 /kwh electricity isn't too hard to get here.
That being said roi is pretty slow.

Where do you live?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:44:07 PM

Do not be deceived, is a lot more than that, at least 30% more + if any critical hardware is burnt or stop working then you need to replace and that usually cost a lot.
I do recognized such problem too because mining activity and the expense involved wont only be focused on electricity consumption but also with its maintenance.
If on of them bust up then it would really be a pain in the ass. So better quit than to wait for that thing to happen.  Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ethashpool

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:54:02 PM

It really depends on the price of electricity and hardware you are running. There are many ways to mine and still be profitable, it just depends on what your goals are for mining.

A lot of altcoins mining still profitable, Ethereum is profitable still. There are also pools that do autoconversion to BTC/ETH if you do not want to hodl altcoins.
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:47:13 AM

You can also participate in an airdrop like 🔥🔥[Synchrotron Coin]🔥🔥 and stacking in your wallet. The good thing about the POS is that it doesn't consume a lot of energy.

Are POS coins considered mining? Interesting... Roll Eyes

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:16:40 PM

eth fork was just done, now this is what a rx 580 can give https://whattomine.com/coins/151-eth-ethash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=30.0&p=130.0&fee=3&cost=0.1&hcost=199&commit=Calculate profitability went from + 0.03 cents per card to minus/- 0.09, that is right eth mining has become negative. Lets see how other coins will behave but i think all other coins will follow eth on negative profitability. Now is time to see who are the ones to pump eth and be the long term winner.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:08:17 PM

yes, it's still profitable, f.e. 5 rx 570 cards brings me near 100$ per month. yes, it's little, but better than nothing
ChrisTaylor

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:08:46 AM

It is the project that you believe in based on your own research. It is best to focus on mining coins that you have done research on. For either future profit or simply to support the project.  

But if you are wondering what I am mining it would be Historia coin. Here is the link to on how to start mining it. I simply love what the team is trying to build.

How to mine for Historia
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:17:04 AM

As long as altcoin cannot increase its value to twice the present value, mining hunting will not benefit. Because the results are not in accordance with the costs incurred. Especially electricity costs. Plus the value of computer maintenance. So forget about mining the altcoin for now.
agente

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:41:51 AM

yes, it's still profitable, f.e. 5 rx 570 cards brings me near 100$ per month. yes, it's little, but better than nothing

yes... if you have free electricity
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: