Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secular Smart Fund - up to 4.5% daily  (Read 1572 times)
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

If we consider that the price of air is very low today, this is the best time to invest.
If the course goes up, it turns out several times profitable to invest in the Secular Smart Fund. You can earn on the course and on smart.
I was very amused by the people who shouted me secular closes, it's better to just hold crypto
I lost 60% of my portfolio for the last month. I'm very upset, but will be back money through smart
Many have lost due to the fall of cryptocurrency. But the losses will come back when the rate goes up, and plus the investment in the Secular will increase. Total profit.
I agree, we can make good X's on the fall of the course and investing ether in the secular, even if we take into account the fact that the ether may fall even lower, then we will actually lose nothing if it falls to $40.
maconsdisr

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

If we consider that the price of air is very low today, this is the best time to invest.
If the course goes up, it turns out several times profitable to invest in the Secular Smart Fund. You can earn on the course and on smart.
I was very amused by the people who shouted me secular closes, it's better to just hold crypto
I lost 60% of my portfolio for the last month. I'm very upset, but will be back money through smart
Many have lost due to the fall of cryptocurrency. But the losses will come back when the rate goes up, and plus the investment in the Secular will increase. Total profit.
I agree, we can make good X's on the fall of the course and investing ether in the secular, even if we take into account the fact that the ether may fall even lower, then we will actually lose nothing if it falls to $40.
I'm pretty sure we won't get to that price. Remember even the summer of 2017, at the price of bitcoin in $2000, ethereum was $180
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I'm pretty sure we won't get to that price. Remember even the summer of 2017, at the price of bitcoin in $2000, ethereum was $180
I believe that we should not relax, because the price may fall at any time. And the best thing to do is to invest anywhere
priveleg

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

At the moment, I trust my investments with ETX only to the smart contract of the Secular Fund. The project is long-term and profit from it will override everything.
acmakc12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

At the moment, I trust my investments with ETX only to the smart contract of the Secular Fund. The project is long-term and profit from it will override everything.
Yes, I agree, there are no questions in confidence in this project.
12assa34

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

As I understand it, everything happens transparently and automatically in the Secular Smart Fund, including the accrual of profits and its withdrawal. Not many projects can boast.
acmakc12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

As I understand it, everything happens transparently and automatically in the Secular Smart Fund, including the accrual of profits and its withdrawal. Not many projects can boast.
Yes, it is, this smart contract is executed at the highest level.
priveleg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

I liked the fact that everything is carried out according to the roadmap of the project and, if I am not mistaken, even with some advance of it. This indicates the serious intentions of the Secular team.
maconsdisr

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

I liked the fact that everything is carried out according to the roadmap of the project and, if I am not mistaken, even with some advance of it. This indicates the serious intentions of the Secular team.
Yes, the road map of the project is planned for a long time, so you can make good money, even if you have not invested money
libope

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Yes, the road map of the project is planned for a long time, so you can make good money, even if you have not invested money
I agree, so I have already invited 3 of my friends to the project, in total they have invested 5 esters. Want to they, too, earned Smiley
acmakc12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I agree, no one project in this area can boast of a roadmap, so you can trust here.
libope

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Did you know that investors who invested more than 50 ethers have already paid 100%? While many thought, some returned the money, and will earn!
maconsdisr

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Did you know that investors who invested more than 50 ethers have already paid 100%? While many thought, some returned the money, and will earn!
That's good news! I came in later, and for a smaller amount, so it takes another 10 days to pay off. But it's okay, we will work for a long time
acmakc12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Really excellent news, now the capital of the project will increase significantly!
12assa34

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

That's good news! I came in later, and for a smaller amount, so it takes another 10 days to pay off. But it's okay, we will work for a long time
I'm just one hundred percent sure that everyone will go far beyond one lap in the project and earn a tidy sum!
acmakc12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

It is necessary to enter the project more quickly, until large investors have made a reinvestment; in a short time, it is possible to achieve a net profit.
maconsdisr

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

It is necessary to enter the project more quickly, until large investors have made a reinvestment; in a short time, it is possible to achieve a net profit.
Yeah, if big investors will invest a lot of hundreds ethereum, and you can`t earn
libope

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

I'm just one hundred percent sure that everyone will go far beyond one lap in the project and earn a tidy sum!
Making a tidy sum would be very good. Even 150% would be enough for me:)
priveleg

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

Yeah, if big investors will invest a lot of hundreds ethereum, and you can`t earn
Why small investors can not earn? After all, there is a profit of 3 percent per day, regardless of the contributions of large investors.
acmakc12

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Why small investors can not earn? After all, there is a profit of 3 percent per day, regardless of the contributions of large investors.
3% This is a very good percentage for minimum deposits, the best of the current!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: