Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secular Smart Fund - up to 4.5% daily  (Read 1572 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

I don't know how long will the growth of eth and the crypto as a whole, but from the secular I will be getting my 200%))
I am doubting Ether can reach it’s top even at 400-500$ It should stay around 200
There are different factors that influence price changes. I think that the very first reason why Ether is on so deep dump is scam tokens that run on Ethereum blockchain
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

I don't know how long will the growth of eth and the crypto as a whole, but from the secular I will be getting my 200%))
See, no wonder I advised you to invest in Secular Cheesy
I am new to this project, but I would like to invest if it is really perspective
And it is really perspective, because has some features that make it more attractive for investors. I think it can succeed
Gambling is quite risky, but blockchain nake it more transparent and attractive for gamers.. I like it and I am certain that I will win something hah))
You’ve better be careful with gambling, because if you a gambler than you can spend and spend money waiting for winning ..
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

I think that now even 8 percent for Advertising and Marketing is not enough..  because people are afraid to invest
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

I think that now even 8 percent for Advertising and Marketing is not enough..  because people are afraid to invest
But other projects usually distribute around 4-6 percent. And 8% is quite enough as I think
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

But other projects usually distribute around 4-6 percent. And 8% is quite enough as I think
It can vary and I think it is not the most important about ICO. The main thing is to create a good product
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

I am doubting Ether can reach it’s top even at 400-500$ It should stay around 200
There are different factors that influence price changes. I think that the very first reason why Ether is on so deep dump is scam tokens that run on Ethereum blockchain
Any other predictions about market development in 2019??)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

I can’t say for sure about the whole market, but gambling industry will always thrive)
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

I can’t say for sure about the whole market, but gambling industry will always thrive)
However there are so many projects related to gambling, that it should be really hard to become one of the best of them..
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Personally I have seen plenty of projects related to lottery, but what exact features has this one ?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

My personal prediction is that market will continue to recover. Slowly, but eventually we will reach our lost volumes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: