Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Projects: More Than a Coin  (Read 276 times)
siruiiuris (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

In this days I am thinking about this: the only way to raise of cryptocurrency is creating some projects which are not only a coin. I believe that solving a problem with blockchain technology is the future of crypto. There are tons of problem on internet, privacy issues, security problems and more.

Do you think which projects are promising for implementing to our daily life or really solving a problem?
Which projects will help to save the reputation of Bitcoin?
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

In this days I am thinking about this: the only way to raise of cryptocurrency is creating some projects which are not only a coin. I believe that solving a problem with blockchain technology is the future of crypto. There are tons of problem on internet, privacy issues, security problems and more.

Do you think which projects are promising for implementing to our daily life or really solving a problem?
I also realized that blockchain technology is the future direction of development, and its application will bring convenience to most people.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

There are many projects on the blockchain that are already proferring solutions to the problems you mentioned. There are still many rising each day with incredible innovations. The major fall in the market prices is all about rivalry and ego (i presume), but its only for a short time. I guess you need to get more involved in projects that are already live on the blockchain

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

It indeed is and a lot of thought is diverting towards its implementation. Humancoin, Akropolis are few of the revolutionary yet problem solving ICO while there are also some futuristic ICO like Virie that propose Decentralized Blockchain as the foundation.
Some pretty interesting features make them unique. I hope we find an increase in such promising projects over time.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

If some project named as coin then they were creating their own blockchain for the transactions in decentralized manner most of the time but is that every coins worth to invest?No which I believe even when they have good and unique idea we need to see the reputation of the members who is creating those coins but exactly we can't point out some projects and say they will be in future.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Blockchain technology does have a future and this has great functions, so many projects can be realized well and also issue coins.
This is technology that is able to strike the real world with various inventions.
siruiiuris (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

If some project named as coin then they were creating their own blockchain for the transactions in decentralized manner most of the time but is that every coins worth to invest?No which I believe even when they have good and unique idea we need to see the reputation of the members who is creating those coins but exactly we can't point out some projects and say they will be in future.

By the way there are some good and unique projects too. But the critical think is how they are using blockchain. Some of promising projects are using blockchain for raising the fund. So, I can not define this kind of projects as a blockchain project. We do not need this kind of projects :/
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

projects which are not only a coin,  i think a lot of project in crypto world born with this criteria,,
for example ethereum, a platform with smart contracts as the main features and used by a lot of dev for tokenized their product also EOs, waves and others,,
all the project above already make this crypto world famous in all aspect my friend,,
regards
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

It's not about the project but it's about the community itself. There is no relationship between bitcoin and any other crypto because basically bitcoin is ruling crypto. Altcoins will help what bitcoin can't even do. This is the real purpose of altcoin to be an alternative system for bitcoin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
siruiiuris (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

projects which are not only a coin,  i think a lot of project in crypto world born with this criteria,,
for example ethereum, a platform with smart contracts as the main features and used by a lot of dev for tokenized their product also EOs, waves and others,,
all the project above already make this crypto world famous in all aspect my friend,,
regards

I agree with that, Ethereum, Waves and more of them are not only a coin, anybody can not say them only a coin. But most of the projects are using crypto as a crowdfunder. I am agains it. Scammers are think with the same way. Crowdfunding and scamming are not improve crypto. We need solutions with crypto. The projects like ethereum are in minority today.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

I think the main problem of all crypto projects is that they are not used in real life, people do not use tokens and project coins. 99 percent of the population absolutely do not know what tokens and altcoins are, and he heard Bitcoin from TV. People are not literate in crypto. 99 percent of people in crypto are people who came to get rich and they do not need to use coins / tokens in real life.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

By the way there are some good and unique projects too. But the critical think is how they are using blockchain. Some of promising projects are using blockchain for raising the fund. So, I can not define this kind of projects as a blockchain project. We do not need this kind of projects :/
Everyone is here for money but the thing needed is they team need to continue to develop their project even after they made money out of it that is the real growth phase needed in most of the good projects to take their projects to next level.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

I think, Project who have a new concept of blockchain technology and supported by the government will bring advancement of crypto.. crypto just need more regulation..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

siruiiuris (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

It's not about the project but it's about the community itself. There is no relationship between bitcoin and any other crypto because basically bitcoin is ruling crypto. Altcoins will help what bitcoin can't even do. This is the real purpose of altcoin to be an alternative system for bitcoin.

So we are still waiting for adaptation of altcoins to the real world as an alternative system of bitcoin. I hope it will be soon.
siruiiuris (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I think the main problem of all crypto projects is that they are not used in real life, people do not use tokens and project coins. 99 percent of the population absolutely do not know what tokens and altcoins are, and he heard Bitcoin from TV. People are not literate in crypto. 99 percent of people in crypto are people who came to get rich and they do not need to use coins / tokens in real life.

I am totally agree with you. At the same point my solution offer is blockchain projects which are can effect real life.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

I think, Project who have a new concept of blockchain technology and supported by the government will bring advancement of crypto.. crypto just need more regulation..

No.
We do not need them to take control over us, some people and I came here because of freedom in our financial system. Regulation might pump the price up, but it is only good for a moment.
They will track your assets and they will ask you to pay the tax from your sweat. While basically, they do not give a damn about you at all
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

I think there are tons of cryptocurrency projects that claim to solve human problems from medicine, virtual reality, finance, gaming and sports but them many of them have been largely disappointing because many fail to pursue the project with diligence but profit at the exchange

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

they fork the btc to solve the problems you mentioned like there was a fork like bitcoin private to make btc transaction more secure.. i dont think so that there will be any project which will effect the btc reputation

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

I may be wrong but i think next couple of years will belong to security tokens where we will be able to purchase tokenized shares and stocks and this trend will not only boost the crypto market immensely but at the same time it will bring massive adoption.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I have seen projects that make meaningful contributions in the crypto space, through the values that are being added. The problem being solved might nit be internet based. It can be what we see in the physical. Such as projects that are medical and health related.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: