Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23350 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:58:15 AM

Cryptocurrency would rather make you poorer, because the majority will leave their money here and will regret for a long time.
in 2018, my experience showed just that. How could lose 70% of total capital. You need to be extremely careful in the cryptocurrency market.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:03:21 AM

cryptocurrency could make us rich and poor faster.this market really give us different opportunity for investors.but the think we have to understand was we could not instantly get much money from this market.we have to consider the risk too.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:18:12 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Well, to be honest I myself though I can be rich too quick by doing cryptocurrency business such as bounty hunt and trading, well I can say, its somehow depends on luck and performance of the market.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 07:08:50 AM

take a look at that correction made many people who hoped to become rich quick results leave without results. Crypto will not provide profit easily and if you don't have a business that is worth it. While many people just continue to hope the pumps and bull run, it will harm themselves because crypto is not always up and deliver results quickly.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:20:27 AM

Most people come into the space with such mentality but that turns out to be wrong. But I don't blame anyone as it all looks rosy on the outside truth is known on the inside. During the moon and Lambo days, it was easy to get rich quick here but that's old news now.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:42:30 AM

Getting rich quickly requires a lot of money, and the speed of getting rich is slow. Encrypted currencies can make investors rich and investors can go bankrupt. So this is a high risk industry, are you ready?

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:44:07 AM

If you would say this some three years ago, you would be wrong. But the time has changed with time as cryptocurrency is being considered just like stock market. It is becoming stable and strong with regulations in place. Yes only unwise people only keep complaining. But wise people are always on the look out for opportunities to reap benefits even when the market is down.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:55:14 AM

I agree, now is not the right time to lose heart, just now you need to gather strength and continue to work!)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:57:36 AM

In crypto space whatever happens in the market always open an opportunity for everyone whether it is bull or bear market, the important thing to remember is how you will react on this kind of situation. We often hear the method of "Buy Low & Sell High" which is totally true if you apply it on yourself.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:23:18 AM

In 2019 crypto has changed a lot since late 2017 when people made money quite easily.

Overall market capital decreased a lot and only the best projects will survive. You need to have more knowledge about crypto, and do a lot of research before investing your money, otherwise you risk to see most of your funds lost.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:32:54 AM

cryptocurrency could make us rich and poor faster.this market really give us different opportunity for investors.but the think we have to understand was we could not instantly get much money from this market.we have to consider the risk too.
you're right, cryptocurrency provides an opportunity for everyone to be profitable or rich. and I think everyone has a different chance of getting big profits quickly or slowly. depending on the skills and knowledge they have, if they are expert and skilled they certainly have a method where they can make big profits in a short time
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:00:03 AM

Humm! I think it's actually a simple truth which many have chosen to ignore.. So many thinks crpto is just an avenue to get rich at the expense of nothing. It's high time,  we all redress our mindset and see the reality that one has to work before he or she will eats.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:16:19 AM

In 2018, the down market, I participated in several ICO projects, each of which made me lose a lot. Even so, I still won't give up.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:49:06 AM

Yes crypto is not really a very simple ways to earn or to get profit. We have a different case in crypto, not all of  the crypto believer are becoming rich some of them are also loser, everything depends upon the situation and our patience. If we dont have enoughf patience in crypto we can also lose on it. So then i believe that we cannot easily get rich on crypto sometimes we need to have a big patience in order for us to survive on dip.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:21:27 AM

Yes it really was not easy to get rich in a quick scheme but I still think that there's always a good timing and holding our currency to get a chance of bigger earnings. That's why I also choose to hold for a long time my holding currency since I started investing to my favorite currency in the past year even I lose a big amount of my investments last year but still still hoping to increase again their value.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:35:36 AM

Exactly! In crypto currency you've got to think in a long term. Well, make 2 portfolios, one for a long term and another one- for short term- in this case you can get fast profit as well.
But since the beginning don't expect fast profit!
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:53:41 AM

I agree with you, we can't continue to expect more than this, I think it's time for us to throw away fantasy like that. many people try to get rich from cryptocurrency and I think they are lazy people who don't want to work and are only looking for instant profits and now people like that have started to diminish now what is left is a true crypto lovers .

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:07:56 AM

Not the only one.  I also think that the cryptocurrency market is undergoing a temporary recession, which may end soon!
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:21:20 AM

Not the only one.  I also think that the cryptocurrency market is undergoing a temporary recession, which may end soon!
Sure it is a temporary correction and the market can be better again.
Not so quick for this year but it will be good again.
Crypto has been a good market to invest with but many think it's a rich quick scheme which shouldn't be.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:21:59 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
The fact is that most people compare this market, for example, with 2017. During this period, it was possible really without making a huge effort to earn a significant amount of money, but when the market began to go down, people really began to lose a lot of money, not knowing how to behave on falling assets. Therefore, as of today's market, people dare to judge that cryptography has come to an end. I believe such a conclusion is absolutely meaningless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: