Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23350 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:17:00 PM

But if you remember when so many people are getting a lot of hyped icos and some of them have become millionaires instantly. I remember correctly when there was an ico just like zilliqa can give more than 40x return just in a month after ico and that's a really huge amount.

Yes, it was the chance that falls in life only a couple of times. Sach all who did not have time waiting for the crypto market to give them a second chance, but I doubt that it is even possible, the train left.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

yes this is the common mistakes of newbie in crypto. The think that they can get rich on one night they didnt know that it requires patient and long time waiting for the right time to exit on one project.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

You have a point and good views about the crypto market and the industry as a whole. Indeed, gone are the days where you can gain quickly from your crypto investments. I think holding of crypto now are mature and discipline in their investments and have learned a lot from the bearish market situation last year.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:23:46 PM

Crypto can indeed make people rich. However, this is certainly not easy to achieve because it requires a good strategy, large funds. But if conditions like 2017 I think it will be fast to get rich.
it is true and crypto if I think it is like a lottery to get a big income, because in 2017 it was like we got a lottery with a big result and now it is our effort to get results like last 2017

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:26:07 PM

Crypto is too risky and not easy to get your self in a rich man in one day. You need to work it everyday to earn some money with extra effort for you, and depends on your strategy.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

I believe crypto provides a significant advantage. To reduce the risks that will arise, a strategy is needed. We must be good at taking advantage of opportunities.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:13:51 PM

Crypto currency is like stock investing. I remember my brother. He always told me to invest in stock market. So to cut it short I invested in stocks and bought a good one. Until something bad happened to the market. I lose almost 40% of my investment in stocks. Lesson I learned from this is learn to have a long term mindset. All good stocks or crypto you bought now will surely go up in the next few years.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Most persons got into the cryptocurrency space based on the testimonies they received about excess profits made on the platter of Gold. This half baked information is the basis of the misconceptions about cryptocurrency. Its obvious that the astronomical increase in the value of Bitcoin few years ago lead to a corresponding increase in the number of individuals flocking into the industry. Its pertinent to get full information about the industry before jumping into the market. The cryptocurrency space is highly volatile, which implies that excess profits can be made within a short period of time and substantial losses can also be suffered.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:01:13 PM

I think you are very right about this, because most people do not do their own research about cryptocurrencies before they jump in, thinking because their friends invested in bitcoin some years back and he is now very rich, so they want to reciprocate the same. Not knowing that investment in cryptocurrency requires patience and persistence not an overnight rich scheme. If it's that easy we will all be rich.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:31:50 PM

Honestly I will say that this topic is one of the hard truth that has ever been told in the cryptocurrency world. But it is very unfortunate that most people don't understand crypto this way, most of them only heard that cryptocurrency business pays and they jumped into it, probably during 2017 bull run and now they feel being scammed.
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:45:31 PM

I still think that crypto is a quick way to make money, just this way is very risky. Many do not study risks and do not study almost anything, so complain here. But crypto wouldn't attract that many people if it wasn't quick to make money.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:55:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies is actually not get quick rich schemes but the schemes that reward us the user.  I strongly believe that bitcoin is going to do much will in future but that do not mean we are going to be billionaires without doing anything.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

It all depends on our knowledge of the crypto market and experience. Those who have little knowledge and experience are very prone to panic and cant cope with their emotions. These are so-called hamsters. Therefore, it is necessary to explain to every beginner that it is necessary to study the market well in order to understand at least superficially what can be expected from it and not to amuse yourself with hopes.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:58:19 PM

This is the problem for most of the members or community in the forum. Where they think that being one of the crypto believers you will become  rich 100%, this was a wrong thoughts and concept also a mind setting to their principle here. In fact, majority of the altcoins was just a shit coins, only few of them can be considered as legit.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:58:24 PM

For me, all such cries and panic cries always had the most minimal meaning, there were always people who were ready to panic for the slightest reason, if I listened every time to what such people say - I would have lost everything that I have long ago. Less listen to those people who tell something while in too emotional a state - this will save you precious time.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:01:19 PM

Yes this title is correct 100% and no one can get rich with crypto without luck. Even if some people lost hope in crypto there always can be grow and maybe over long time a profit will be for crypto and long holders can get some money and also trades will get money if they know how to trade.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:09:00 PM

It is very clear, in this world there is no scheme to get rich quick, because everything needs a process in getting to that wealth. as with Bitcoin, prices always go up and down all the time, this indicates the existence of applicable laws, namely Crypto's law is not a get rich quick scheme.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:10:42 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. It can bring you big profits, but it can lead to big losses.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
hihelen

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:19:35 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. It can bring you big profits, but it can lead to big losses.

I am with you. But every big deal is a risk.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:44:41 PM

A lot of thought on cryptocurrency. I don't know how crypto can be a get rich quick scheme. You have got to be smart to make it big the crypto world and also the time factor is constant. People think of crypto as get rich scheme and therefore when they are against a little obstacle, they get frustrated and give up so easily, because they feel in the crypto world you don't have to put in hard work to make money. Change your mindest about crypto being a get rich quick scheme , trust  the process the result is always great.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: