Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2752 times)
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

In my opinion the first initial entry into crypto was a difficult choice that I had risked, so I am sorry at the moment I don't think it exists with me, because crypto has been so beneficial to me.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Never! i have never had second thoughts upon joining in the investments into cryptocurrencies or even into ICOs. In fact i am glad i came to learn about the blockchain technology and the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in making payment for transactions. Only quick gainers would quit cryptocurrency investments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

At some point I regret selling earlier for the past years but that taught me a lesson that being patient would always give you the best reward.

Everyone wishes to get into crypto earlier so we can have tons of bitcoins at the cheapest price. But even if someone tells us about it earlier, do you think that you will believe him and you are goin to spend money with it? I don't think so, I came in to bitcoin without knowing of its full potential and I just learnt it along my way after few months.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Although I joined cryptos late however I have no regret so far and I am still optimistic that cryptos has come to stay and has a future potentials as more adopters come on board increasing the market capitalization and volume traded although those people that joined at the peak last year will be a little bit disappointed all hope should not be lost.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I'm actually very happy that I found out about crypto early 2017. Crypto is still giving me extra funds to date.
I'm still on green zone, technically, since I have no more fiat exposure.
But it still sucks to see your crypto lose 80-90% of value.  Cry Cry Cry
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

I think we should be able to stay consistent with what we choose, not because when the market soars we feel proud but in times of decline we feel sorry for being involved in the market. I have no regrets until now, because the current decline cannot kill crypto.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

I am happy to be able to join Crypto because it provides many benefits, not only finance but also increased knowledge and many new things that I get. Even though the market is not healthy but mash gives me good hope for the future.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I wish i would had joined earlier. I was actually late to this industry which suits me well. But for some reasons even staying close to computers for most of my day, i remained unaware of cryptos and only started working with it very late and missed the bull run of December 2017.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

As for me, I am happy to be involve in crypto. It is very interesting to learn something new, which can give you some benefit
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Not at all. With the latest price drops, I am at a loss, but still happy having been involved, and still learning new things every day.

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Nope I didn't regret getting involved in crypto because it lets me to learn new things that's very far from my field that includes trading, bounty, promotions, creating node, setting up node, etc. also while i'm learning i'm still able to get profit.

The only thing I'm regretting right now is to discover the gambling sites that pays crypto... I'm a little addicted to that and lose some of my earnings and i'm getting to greedy to recover my lost.

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

I think I regret being late in joining Cryptocurrency. If I know few year ago, maybe I get a lot of profits. But this is the best time to invest in crypto, don't regret it all day.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

i'm certain you're simply angry ... it's ok to restore it, but what you are saying is tactful and contradictory. Your suspicion is 100x you'll be loopy to your investment and the various things you've noted are exactly the identical ... just pronouncing it is easy to do.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

The best day to enter crypto may be now, today, who knows.
I don`t regret I did it, I believe that in future it will be a solid investment and it will bring great income.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

I think I am now. Because I got my frofit several times but with such prices I will not cover my loses in the future. I am trying to understand what to do now.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Being involved  in Crypto is like you are  preparing  for the future, so why get regret?  There is no such thing  as regret involve here,  it is a matter how you adopt and review every altcoins and bitcoin before investing. So if you lose big amount of money it's  not regret, it is you who is so greedy.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I regret that I did not know about the cryptocurrency world before! I would have gained experience earlier, found growth!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

No, I do not regret getting involved in crypto. I started this journey more than a year ago and I still consider myself as an early adapter. Despite all the negative news, I think crypto still has a lot of room to grow and that is why I am optimistic.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

I never regretted getting involved in the crypto, with the airdrops and bounty rewards i got a bicycle, did 2 trips, changed my cellphone and hoping for buying a motorcycle in the near future.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Encryption is never too late. You can make money in encryption. Never be satisfied. We must persist. At the same time, we should have a good investment mentality.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: