Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:26:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2752 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

No, not at all I do not regret to involve with cryptocurrency rather than I feel proud to be with cryptocurrency. Crypto is one of the vital sources of making profits by doing online business. Moreover, I feel I should have joined here earlier.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

I've never regretted getting involve in crypto every good business have its ups and down so crypto too do have its ups and down time..  So whatever time it is it doesn't call for any regret we just wait and hope for better times.  Late adopters too will soon gain just time.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
of course I don't regret it. do not be someone who is only happy when you get a profit, then regret when you lose it. even though the market is currently not good, crypto has helped people who have no income.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

I absolutely do not regret having learned about crypto-currencies, because I have not invested anything in them and could not lose anything. On the contrary - I am very glad that I joined this forum and found out about crypto-currencies, because I believe that digital currencies have a great future and great prospects.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I regret only one thing that I didn't join the cryptocurrency community before, I heard about cryptocurrencies in 2012 but on TV their owners were compared with drug dealers, so I did not dare to study this topic. I hate TV.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

I've never for once regret getting involved in cryptocurrency, even though I have experienced series of lose. But at the same time, I know I have made some amounts of money on the Blockchain as well.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

From where I`m standing, I do not regret for getting into crypto at all. I haven`t lost nothing, just had benefits out of in (financially speaking). But I do regret for not taking place in it little earlier. Two and a half/three years ago a friend of mine was talking about crypto currencies almost every time we see each other and I simply didn`t care, wasn`t interested for. If only I listen to him then...
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

No, not at all I do not regret to involve with cryptocurrency rather than I feel proud to be with cryptocurrency. Crypto is one of the vital sources of making profits by doing online business. Moreover, I feel I should have joined here earlier.

We are at the very beginning of the road. The total market capitalization is only 100 billion. If we look at traditional markets, we understand that 100 billion is very little. The market can reach several trillion dollars and I understand that I have great opportunities to increase my capital.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Definitely not and why will anyone who has had the opportunity of riding on the next level technology regret doing so? I have made some pretty good profits from this industry to consider myself blessed to have found this opportunity. I understand with the recent extended downward trend, there has been a lot of regrets by a fair share of crypto enthusiasts as well as adopters, this is understandable but I am also sure, we all knew the risks involved in this before jumping in. We should also understand that, this is a young and growing industry with so much room for improvement and thus, so much more profits to be made. I will advice us to be patient for there is still much gains to be achieved.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
I don't ever regret anything, and also note that at the moment,  crypto market is so young and so therefore this is still considered as the early adoption of it.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

No regret am rather proud of been among the first persons in the 9 years of cryptocurrency existence, when cryptocurrency will be 20 years i will count my years of experience in the cryptocurrency market.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

Not at all. I have no regrets. It is actually the best decision I have made in the last decade. It has given me a global opportunity to learn a new skill and relate with people from different walks of life irrespective of geographical location while making money

Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Even though I've lost money on downtrend, no , I don't regret. Crypto market is my passion and I am involved in news around crypto, I test new features, blockchain based games, smart contracts ponzi and so on.
I believe in future I can become very rich person thanks to crypto currency
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

I regret the times I ignored bitcoin way back on 2014 but I learned the lesson to take attention of any opportunity.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Despite my encounters in the cryptospace, i still find cryptocurrency be be very interesting. Instead of taking your leave because you have lost, why not learn from your mistakes and become a better person. Cryptocurrency to me can be very interesting.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Whenever I never regret getting involved myself into crypto, because since the day I decided to gave up my job because of this things I knew I made the right decision to focus myself here. And just like what I had been expecting it to be happened I earned a lot here and invested so many things through crypto.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

There can never be an early time I could have entered because even if I entered cryptos very early, I might have sold all my coins long time ago too. No regrets whatsoever for me even though I lose some times.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

I didn't regret getting involved in crypto because I could remember that I had nothing when I started the crypto journey but today I have some good stories to tell about my experience in crypto world.

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

I regretted knowing Cryptocurrency was too late. Some so many people know it very early, and they grow it to the present. Almost everyone is a rich man and I know it's too late, I can not become rich Sad
I know Crypto has not stopped at the moment and it continues to grow and help people become rich.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I have never regretted and will never regret by involving my very humble self in the world of Crptocurrency because i have seen ans still see the potentials in the world of cryptocurrency which ordinarily a common man cannot see. See beyond the bear market and see you huge profits at the end of the day. Keep up and keep it up... 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: