Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2746 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

It is foolish to regret that brings a lot of money. I’m sure many have earned very well and continue to replenish their investment portfolios.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

I think entering crypto was a very good decision I can ever think of. Besides, the reward involve I have learnt so much and had the change to meet and work with great people. I have acquire some skills. Crypto have been very beneficial to me

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

If you look at the current statistics, the users of crypto currencies is still very low. There are 24M bitcoin addresses in total (Reference) and this does not mean that there are 24M bitcoin users, one person can have multiple addresses. What I am pointing out is that there are more people that will get involve in the scene in the coming years. I still consider the 2017 or even the 2018 crypto holders as early adopters. New blockchain startups are getting in, you can still get involved in a great community and hold coins with so much potential.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
If it was possible to return the time back, I certainly would not miss the opportunity to enter the crypto market as soon as possible, but we have what we have. And it's better to join later than not to do it at all.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

Nobody forced us to invest money in it. why then regret? I personally am just glad that I invested money in it

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
trahaubab

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

honestly I think sometimes about the fact that I would save a lot of money if one day didn`t enter crypto world. That would be wise, as crypto is 100% not profitable for me.
But I still hope that CRYPTO IS FUTURE

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

yes, actually I am quite sorry that it was too late to be involved in knowing about crypto, actually I have heard the term cryptocurrency and bitcoin since 2013 but that year, I was still busy studying and also on my first search there was an article that reported that crypto was approximately like the HYIP business model, I immediately moved away without having to know more

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

To this day i do not regret being involved in crypto. There are good days and bad days in the crypto area, but i am very satisfied. Yes, i would have liked to get in much earlier in crypto, but unfortunately that is not possible. But anyway, better be there now than never.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Crypto can change the economy many people up to this time. many people feel the development of crypto and get lucky. so I thought when juxtaposed chose plunge on crypto then they should also understand the risk of the loss of profit which would be obtained. feel regret can be, perhaps if they can't master but actually crypto is the remarkable thing.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

No never because cryptocurrency open lots of opportunities for me to earn a decent income and i believe mass adoption will come on the right time and this technology will be known worldwide. Crypto help not only me but also my family, i am the provider and will always do thanks to crypto.

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

i lost most of my capital in the last year ,but i never regret entering crypto field i have more experience and life needs that , i hope i can regains some of my capital in future
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

I never regret to get involved on crypto and I came here at good time. Today us also a good time to start investment because price is cheaper and have good amount to hold when it begin to rise and give good profit. Stay away from people who are negative minded and befriend for those that enthusiasts and believe that crypto will grow again.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

instead of regret but I am fortunate to be a part of crypto. many people do not know the field of this remarkable online. When a lot of people working hard in the offline but there is another field that is the crypto can easily to get results. Although it is indeed risky but this at least is not an obstacle to remaining could result.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

Although I have lost money, and I am not an early investment in cryptocurrency, I still believe that cryptocurrencies will still have opportunities in the future, and there will be decades in the future.

Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

I do not regret anything, as it was my own decision. Yes, I lost a lot of money, but I got invaluable experience that will help me in the future. After all, the cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of its road and a real boom is yet to come.

Therealbayek

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Crypto is one of the best investment scheme i've ever participated in,  although I've not really gained a lot from this space but i believe the market will restore back and everybody will be happy
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

no way! Crypto is my favourite thing to do, so I will never regret getting involved in crypto.
Now we need to overcome crisis and then great time is coming
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Nope. Although I bought in November of 2016 for a few thousand bucks and I sold about 1/4 of my tokens in Nov to January of 2017. I've since bought back more and had some cash to spare that more than covers my initial investment. So I made out pretty well and am still in the market. I feel kind of bad for people who bought in last December though :/

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

Cryptocurrency gave me a good alternative to highly regulated stock market and ever since i joined cryptocurrency trading and investment, I have had my ups and downs but my experience have been mostly ups, so I will say I have no regret!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
3lyntmy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

of cz everyone wish joined earlier but we can't turn back, now just wish bull market can come back soon  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: