Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2748 times)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

If I had joined any earlier, I would have been writing the whitepaper instead of Satoshi.  Cheesy
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

I am not passionate by nature, so I don’t understand how I can regret that I am learning a new area and are involved in it. It seems to me that if you approach everything wisely, then new knowledge cannot be regrettable. Maybe I just did not come across such situations, but now I see some advantages.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

You should never regret anything, because think about how much you have learned from crypto currencies market. Just wait till the better market conditions, because the red market cannot last forever. Hold your coins and be patient.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

In my opinion not, because crypto currency gives me an invaluable job, such as seeking profit and giving a very big opportunity.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

I understand perfectly well that the responsibility for losing money lies only with me. The market has nothing to do with it, because it has its own movement.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Honestly I don't regret the crypto currency at all, in my opinion this is a very big opportunity given by crypto to me and I am very grateful for the crypto market, I can look for profits inside and free shipping between countries through blockchain.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

how can you regret cryptocurrency, if it brought a crazy rhythm into my life and most importantly, the cryptocurrency taught me patience, without patience I would leave it all together))cryptocurrency makes me read tons of literature and forums, it develops me and every time when I start thinking that I have already studied everything, I always find something new and interesting.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

Of course not, many things change to me  and it is really a big help in any people who want to get a extra income in their regular job in their country. That's why I am focusing in making some research about Cryptocurrency to make myself updated in new things that happened also in the market.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Well being here and getting involved on this forum is an opportunity that need to be grabbed,because this can be a tool that can change our life.I never regret that day i've known bitcoin in my life as well as this forum because of the rare opportunity we have.. we need to learn from other peoples experiences and we should need to have knowledge inorder to earn more in this cryptocurrency community and its a nice experience that we are ahead of others because we are already aware of cryptocurrencies existence most especially bitcoin.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

I m regret only not joining early to crypto. Actually, friend told me about Bitcoin in 2011, so i trade a little, get a profit
of 20 btc and go to vacation. After that i forgot about crypto and came back only in begin of 2017. But it s so much good things happen in this
1,5 year (until now), so i deeply regret miss this 6 years from 2011 to 2017.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

those that give positive experience are usually people that adopt crypto earlier and those giving  negative experience are usually the late adapter because crypto is not that good nowadays. im just upset that i did not know crypto much earlier.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

I don't regret being here although I've made many rash decisions and choices but I keep learning and improving myself all the way up. Being here has changed my life for good I'm glad to be here.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Even though I have not been able to achieve what others have achieved through crypto,I am still happy that I have the opportunity to be part of crypto sphere because there are better things to come in crypto and blockchain.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

For sure I never regret joining crypto and regret that I didn’t believe in crypto earlier. I have the opportunity to hear about Bitcoin when the price was less than $1. I didn’t take it seriously until few years back.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

For sure I never regret joining crypto and regret that I didn’t believe in crypto earlier. I have the opportunity to hear about Bitcoin when the price was less than $1. I didn’t take it seriously until few years back.
my biggest regret was i didnt join crypto earlier than before.maybe if i joined it at 2014 now i have much bitcoin in wallet.and they keyword was never regret with our decision.someday it make us get benefit.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

I don't regret entering the cryptocurrency market because it used to bring me some profits. Although the crypto is very bad now, I will not leave now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I do not regret joining crypto, I have learned to invest in it and I learned a lot from this market, I believe in its future as well as my investments.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

Of course I do not regret! Why should I regret if this is our future, although perhaps not everyone is fully aware of it. Yes, many now regret and panic because of the current market condition, but this is a temporary phenomenon and I am sure that the best is ahead
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

regret in crypto might be much felt by many people. that's because they enter the crypto, but dropped out without having the results. Since the hype last December and then the market crashed, a lot going on this. in fact it is one of their own because they are not ready to enter a crypto without any knowledge but forced to immediately get results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Getting involved in crypto is one good choice I have made.There are so many opportunities in crypto if it can be explore to the fullness,so coming in to be part of this opportunity is a great choice to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: