Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2748 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

I have never regretted it, i wish i would joined before. But now that this can not be return, we need to evaluate the opportunities. Cryptos will start a new era.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

I did not regret involving in crypto industry and I dont know if there was a person who will regret it, imagine you can be an employee here at the same time you can have a sideline earning some tokens unlike you were in outside world you will like a robot waking up early in the morning and come home very late due to traffic outside. Also if you will look for the price of the crypto today there is nothing to regret too because it is normal for the market to fluctuate the only thing we can do is to go with the flow.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

I definitely don't regret getting into crypto, not even during this bear market, I'm simply used to it.
If you can handle situations like these, you have no reason to be into crypto at all IMO.

The markets would have to crash to almost zero, for me to even consider leaving this business.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

no, even though I am losing money now, but in my opinion it often happens in the previous year, because the crypto market is up and down, I'm sure in the next few days the crypto market will rise again like last year.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

No, I really like crypto, because I can look for profits through investing in some coins, like ethereum and many other coins that I buy or hold until now.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

I have got profit from crypto so I don't regret a thing. I think it is still a good investment and I am sure that one day our tokens will be at their right value.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Nope, with crypto I can earn money at the comfort of my home. If you know how to deal with cryptocurrencies - trading, mining, staking, bounty programs and others, you will never run out of options to earn even if the market is not so favorable.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

I think this is a big business opportunity right now, because I am very helped by crypto like sending funds between countries and investing in it.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

I don’t regret that I have invested and lost money because it’s a great experience that shows that you won’t earn much money and you’re not lucky, you have to work a lot  Cool
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

This is my chance to look for business and investment opportunities, so I think crypto currency is my opportunity to improve the economy in everyday life.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

I will not regret having joined and know crypto. I have proven to get many benefits from crypto. even though the market is down there is no reason to regret the conditions that are happening. we must be grateful and continue to pray, may the market return soon and bring benefits to us.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Do I regret Huh Oh no! This is the best thing that has happened to me in recent years. Cryptocurrency allows me to earn well and be free. I am very glad that I work with cryptocurrency and I will continue to do it!
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I have never felt sorry for cryptocurrency because with cryptocurrency I can get very much profit and I can buy whatever I want so with cryptocurrency I don't have any regrets at all.
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13