Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2752 times)
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

I only regret why I did not join earlier. the time when new things start. So I will not let the opportunity slip away again. At present, the market is volatile and it is an opportunity to invest again in the market. I hope that is not the decision to make me regret later
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Actually i dont regret getting involved in crypto, because first of all cryptocurrency help me financialy to survive in daily life its also help to fullfil my dreams, and crypto also gives me a positive mindset and also in dailylife, thanks crypto.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

I only regret why I did not join earlier. the time when new things start. So I will not let the opportunity slip away again. At present, the market is volatile and it is an opportunity to invest again in the market. I hope that is not the decision to make me regret later
regret is of no use and won't make you profitable, with regret it won't change anything. You must be patient and sincere about what has happened and now start trying new ones and hopefully you will get good luck. if you drag on regret you will fall at the same point, you must always be passionate and try your best, there are still opportunities for people who want to start a business. Crypto will give you an advantage if you are patient and always optimistic and sure that you can get it.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
I had regret that I should have joined crypto earlier. and I should have didnt doubt about it. it in my perspective to be defensive towards investment. I just realized crypto doesnt semm bad afterall. I should have listen to them while it was early. now is very difficult to trade because of bearish market
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

At the moment I regret about joining just now, maybe it would benefit me if I joined earlier but that doesn't matter now, what is important is that, I am now utilizing the cryptocurrencies and the only thing that will make me regret again is If I lose to much investing through it.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

Regretting just because there is a fall in the market? Oh no! I did a lot of research before joining crypto and i know there are two market seasons (bull market and bear market) which happens in crypto and none of these seasons is permanent. Once we are in the bear market, i'm happily buying more valuable coins because the next season will be the bull market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

Sometimes I regret that I didn't join earlier when the price of bitcoin is much cheaper and when bounties are emerging, I'm jealous with those people who benefits a lot in bounties before.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

I don't feel regret that i had known about crypto, cause i've already got many things from crypto. Up until today i still put my faith in crypto hoping that would be even better in the future
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:43:54 AM

I do not regret because I started investing with crypto currency I knew and understood all the risks that I would get in investing in crypto currencies, in my opinion, confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

This is a very right decision when I am involved in crypto. I was lucky to know crypto and could give me income. Crypto is an additional job that makes me have a better economy. Indeed, in the current market conditions that fall, many people panic and are disappointed with the results they get. But this is the world of commerce and everything can happen.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

A very big NO! i never felt regret since i start joining Crypto of course. I joined here with full interest and understand to what ever happen and luckily in just five months i started to earned not just a simple but a big one, and it is followed another reward in just two months. And now i am patiently waiting while working as a bounty hunters but never getting regret ever.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

No,im really thankfull to be here. Im just regret why im not involved since 2014 or arround 1st time btc realase their 1st whitepaper. But human still human,they will never believe if without proof at the first time. And now im just wanna know who's joined this amazing project since btc whitepaper drop out. You really amazing dude.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

When the price of coins falls and many people suffer losses. So someone says that you regret being involved in crypto. Of course, I don't regret being involved in crypto and as long as I stay in crypto, I get many benefits. I believe in the future of crypto because this industry is now increasingly popular.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

Sometimes I regret that I didn't join earlier when the price of bitcoin is much cheaper and when bounties are emerging, I'm jealous with those people who benefits a lot in bounties before.
Who's get their benefits because their patience and hard work. All hard work will pay off. No regret, we must still learning and always thankfull to be here.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

not at all, I was very excited today to wait for prices to rise again. I am sorry to have entered late, not 5 years ago when crypto was still cheap and experienced growth every year until now. and what makes me excited is that, that more years will surely experience growth again and be involved in that period is a satisfaction for me personally.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

No, i don't. I got a lot of things since i've joined this crypto world. I managed to turn my $150 of investment into thousand dollars during the bull run last year. I also realized the advantages that blockchain technology offer. Last but not least is i become a more patient person. The declined that happens frequently in crypto market taught me to more patient to holding.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

I never regret any thing about crypto , even if am at lost I still have the faith and believe in the technology that soon will work in my way, I got in late and was not really understand how it works then which make the dip to a bit affect me but now I believe and how learnt so many things which I believe blockchain is very important thing that has happen to mankind.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

No because I earned money from it and learned a lot from it,
Crypto price might go down but I would never regret getting involved in crtpto,
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

Me not regreting either because since i got here even at first its so annoying i mean i never know some of the usage and how this crypto so important,but yet when i do a research i am sure that crypto helps me not just with money but in terms of getting more knowledgable also in some aspects.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

No regret but I have high hopes that I should have known this business long time ago. But its quite okay for me, at least I have a glimpse of it before the classic bull run last year happened. Im able to have some fund from my holdings because of it and Im very thankful I learned about crypto.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: