Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2748 times)
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
I have no regrets in this technology even if I missed the opportunity to enter crypto when it was in the bull run last year. I know that all of us will earn if we have patience and knowledge about crypto.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

Crypto for me is very important because this is the best place to invest. When I first entered, I tried investing and I made a profit. Even though crypto does not function as expected, I have to lose money due to lower crypto prices. But I benefited slowly and I did not regret being involved with crypto.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Before i came into the crypto space, i did my survey and i ensured that i weighed the two sides of the coin and that made me to understand very much what i am into, also considering the risks involved
The mistake people make is that, by the time someone tells them there is an opportunity to make money somewhere, they would then rush into it.
Therefore, i can't regret my decision.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

I don't regret it at all because with the existence of cryptocurrency all financial problems in this world can be overcome and I can become wealthy from utilizing the advantages of rising and falling prices.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

I do not regret a bit that joins crypto-mania Smiley. I am not only excited about the technology itself, but I was able to get some profit and a lot of coins to hold ).
But yes, I regret a little that I was not fully prepared for last bull run. And now I am trying not to do the same mistake.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 10:02:10 AM by ityandsyn

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

I'm joining cryptocurrencies early this year so that's already consider as late since this was started  last 2009 but I felt no regret because I was still able   to earn money  by means of bounty campaign .
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

I first learned about cryptocurrency somewhere in 2012, but did not consider this technology promising. What I regret at the moment. But there is nothing wrong with that, the technology is just beginning to develop.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I did not have time to participate until 2017 when there was growth, and this is the only thing that worries me now, since my participation has not yet brought me profit.

anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

Just because something isn't working currently doesn't mean it hasn't worked at all. And just cause the market now is down, doesn't mean i regret anything! I'm open minded and patience. I'll wait for the next opportunity to come

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

My friend which pair of years worked in this area acquainted me with cryptocurrency. On his stories, I understood that you can begin to work a good money here. But only in 2018, when I began to study kriptovalyutnost', was the not best appearance to begin to work a money. Working in signatures and social networks, I began to work crumbs. No, I do not spare, that became acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency, hope my experience, in the future, will be by weight of gold.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

No, I don't regret getting involved in crypto since I have not lost a lot of money from it. I spent none in crypto since I have started as a bounty hunter. I think those who have regret are those who have sold all they had or spent all their savings on crypto.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

Actually I wish I keyed in from day one, but I do not regret joining the crypto space. I strongly believe the future holds more for cryptocurrency, hence no regrets even with the dwindling market. Many who bought cryptocurrencies before the massive dip will be regretting their action, please be patient, I believe you will smile at last.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Sometimes i think, but it happens only because of the bad market conditions, that didnt give me to get nice profits in 2018. I was hoping to make few thousand on bounties:(

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I have not regretted joining crypto even once. Doing crypto activities have open so many doors of opportunities for me that I have been an avid supporter right away. From just mere interest, I have joined airdrops, bounty campaigns, tradings, and investing even in ICOs. I think I still need a lot to learn despite that.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

No, I don't regret getting involved in crypto since I have not lost a lot of money from it. I spent none in crypto since I have started as a bounty hunter. I think those who have regret are those who have sold all they had or spent all their savings on crypto.

Same with me, I was started without money but only spending time as a bounty hunter. and I believe if the people that rushly sold their holdings could be the one that regrets.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

I cant say i regret cause for sure i reaped the benefits of crypto currency last year and for the fact that the market is in a mess am not giving up on it am still waiting till it recovers i still have alot to do lol
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

I do not regret to involve in cryptos as this give me a good earning platform and I got handsome earnings in last one year which are not possible anywhere other then cryptos. This market can give you unexpected returns in long run.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

I do feel a little regret in cryptocurrency especially these days where all of the coin price dropping a lot.
But i tried to kept my composure and wait until the condition get better again.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

I have been with Crypto for a long time and I also experienced difficulties, and also experienced pleasure in the world of Crypto. I was involved in the crypto world, of course, very happy and not sorry. Crypto is a very good opportunity to change the economy for the better by investing.
CammBamm

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

I have been involved with Crypto a few years now and it has kicked my butt several times since then! Wink

I have been scammed, fell for bad tips, didn't even understand P&D (long time ago!) and lost money on bad trades and poor investment choices!

But...what an education I have had! Learned shitloads, made some great friends and colleagues and made some good money too! Now I'm even involved as a foundation member in our very own altcoin so it's fair to say, I've come a long way since my first day!

The crypto world is tough, unforgiving and scary but man, what an exciting ride it is and we truly are just at the beginning!

Do I regret getting involved with Crypto? Never, not once, not even a little bit! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: