Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2748 times)
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

there is nothing to regret, why are you sorry? when the market price drops? you panic ?, you don't need to because you will definitely be patient, just wait, think good that you will be rich in the years to come
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

why regret because of entering the crypto world? I am actually happy to be able to join Crypto
it is true that there will be positives and negatives, but I only care about the positive side, for the negative I do not care
the price dropped I followed, the price returned to normal, I was very happy. here I just follow the flow of crypto development
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

there is nothing to regret, why are you sorry? when the market price drops? you panic ?, you don't need to because you will definitely be patient, just wait, think good that you will be rich in the years to come
of course conditions will improve, we just need patience. panic is the reason we will suffer loss and defeat. regret is there but not because of knowing crypto but because why yesterday did not sell and secure our assets. that regret must be with everyone who holds their assets now.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

The only thing I regret is that I did not know about it before. Many newbies in January 2018, including myself, felt what the cryptocurrency market really is. It was a lesson for everyone and I don't want to complain about it.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 04:02:26 PM by faceoff97

At  some point, I regret having it without proper orientation what this all about. I actually losse good amount of money since I joined different system and schemes involving Crypto. Never thought that having no control of my fund and entrusting it to a group or system would cause me to lose all I have. , Now I  learned and having Crypto with no regret, I learned to trade on my own and hold it to have control over my funds, I've learned that wallet is a must to consider and whatever platform I am in,  this time I'm always considering wether something is open source like my wallet HodLER wallet this gives me assurance that I'm the only one who can have access with my coin.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

If we take into account the current situation, it seems to me that regret you will not achieve anything, on the contrary, you need to continue to work, because the market has not ceased to exist, and in the near future will give positive growth!
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Only those who buy at peak are the one who's regretting for jumping here but the one who bought at dip are the happiest and just waiting the perfect time to sell. I really don't feel regretful for putting my money here as my plan went well, sure there's ups and downs but definitely will turned out good.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

those people who bought crypto-currencies at the peak, i.e. last December - of course, they regret it, because the market situation has changed significantly, and prices have decreased. Personally, I am very glad that I learned about cryptotermines, because it is an opportunity to generate additional income in both the short and long term. In addition, digital currencies have a great future.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

I don't regret getting involved in crypto but rather I am thankful.anf grateful that I am being introduced intp crypto world because even if the market this year is not doing well,  I can say that overall I earned money from here and thanks to bounties that I joined.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

I do not regret a bit that joins crypto-mania Smiley. I am not only excited about the technology itself, but I was able to get some profit and a lot of coins to hold ).
But yes, I regret a little that I was not fully prepared for last bull run. And now I am trying not to do the same mistake.

Usually, nobody's ready for sudden movements of the market. I guess 90% of participants lose their money, including me. But I think there's a chance of profit unless you've sold at a loss!

Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Me ? NO I never regret to have knowledge about crypto because I know in the future I will be rich for using cryptocurrency . Maybe my knowledge is not that enough even I'm already 2 years in this industry I am still in the process of learning more about it .
CryptoRating

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

Not at all. This is still the future of the world finance, isn't it? We just don't know the exact shape it is going to acquire.

CryptoRatingAgency dot com
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

Ever since that I've been in crypto, I'm just regretting why I used to neglect this before but not of thinking and even regretting why I've been engaging into this form of investment. Crypto is really imparting help to us and people around are having improvements in their life status. This could be means that crypto is a life changing investment for believers only.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

I never regretted in joining crypto, but some are just too anxious about joining in the right time but the mere fact is that they need experiene to survive this bearish market.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

I have no regrets about getting involved in crypto. Of course, I would like to start earlier, but at the time when crypto appeared I was interested in something completely different. But overall I am very happy to be here.

seyola89

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I don't regret joining cryptos. Though I didn't join as early as inception period of cryptos, I can still say I'm an early adopter. My only regret was maximizing the market potentials at the right time.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

No No No. In fact, this to me is the greatest life changing decision I would ever made. Crypto has given me a renewed life hope.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Of course, every one of us wished that they are part of the early investors but it is not yet late, there are still a lot of good coins in the market and the potential is not yet reached and besides Bitcoin price goes up and down and the predicted price is not yet materializing everytime Bitcoin's price goes dump we are starting all over again.
sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

I have never regretted joining Crypto, instead I feel very happy to be here. in my opinion crypto has many benefits and brings good change in life. I only regret why I joined late and I'm sure Crypto will survive in the future.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:22:42 AM

I will answer the question in the subject. I do not regret about joining in the cryptocurrency space and becoming someone who sees the future in technology. Cryptocurrencies really, opens up too much of the doors for me to achieve my goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: