Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2748 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Never will I regret my decision to get involved in crypto world maybe because I started with no capital at all. I find a way to start diggin the gold on this field by having zero capital. There are so many ways to start with no cash at all on this field and we have to be very patient and wise on creating decisions. Now that I have earned enough to help may family and hoping to gain more in the near future. Regrets will never help, thinking of solutions to the problem will do.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

I do not regret my decision to get invlved with crypto, what it has reinforced for me is that timing as with many other investment is absolutely crucial. You should set yourself realistic targets and stick to selling when they are hit, I was disciplined enough to do this with Centra selling tokens all the way up to the all time high of $4.10 before it eventually over time crashed to 1 cent. Always remember selling to take a profit is never a mistake especially if you cover the cost of your original investment and leave some free and clear tokens still invested.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

I think regrets are meaningless. In fact, I have lost a lot of money. But I still believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, and now I only like bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will continue to appreciate in the next 10 years.

xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

I don't regret participating in cryptocurrency investment, although I am also losing money. But I think that cryptocurrency is at least the most effective investment method in the next 10 years. He will surpass real estate, stock market, and commodity market. This is a global investment feast.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Whenever, of course I didn't regret ever for being here in crypto currency. In fact, I am so much glad that my best friend shared this things to me, I'm very thankful to Him as well. Its been almost 1 year were that crypto is helping me to sustain all my expenses I have in my daily life actually, even for my monthly bills, house bill, and expenditures  I have in business. So I earned all this things without any capital in my pocket.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I do not regret joining crypto because it allowed me to become a wealthy person. I joined too late but I think the most interesting will be ahead. We need to wait more 2-3 years!
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

My getting involved in cryptocurrency is the best thing that has ever happened to me, because not only did it helped me in sustaining my life issues but has also proved to be a great source of income to a lot of people.  
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Cryptocurrencies taught me that I should not be greedy, that I should care more about the future of money and also that we have solution for current financial system that is slowly collapsing.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

Cryptocurrencies taught me that I should not be greedy, that I should care more about the future of money and also that we have solution for current financial system that is slowly collapsing.

No I do not regret my decision of investing in cryptos, I feel it was one of the best decisions of my life which helped me a lot. I was able to quit my job, take my family on a trip, and bought many gadgets thanks to the profits I reaped from bitcoins. I understand cryptos are volatile, but so is stock market, and other assets. I believe in long term holdings, hence I don't let short term fluctuations effect my judgement.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

I do not regret because the cryptocurrency market has given me a lot of knowledge and made me more prepared for life because it is an ideal lesson when investing in an unknown sphere for you will not bring you a positive result  Cool
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

Of course it would be great if I come to crypto at least 2 years ago, but do not reget getting involved in it. It gave me a lot of options to learn more about blockchain and to earn money.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

nope I do not regret, well it's just down price of the cryptos not the end of the cryptos, there is a year for bad market and there is a year for good market, these happen this year is not good for the market, but in the next year maybe will be good.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

I have made a fortune in May, and I am very grateful to the cryptocurrency market for making me money. I was not greedy at the time and sold it very early to avoid my losses. I believe that Bitcoin will take off again in the future.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Not at all intacta i am thankful that this crypto market help me in Nanking monte as i am an early investor. I know bits harsh time buy it will rose Again in future

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Not really, I am not regretting it that I became a part of growing community of Crypto last year and what I really regret is joining bitcoin last 2017 instead of joining Crypto when it started in 2008. And It can really make me more productive of what I'm doing now in investing my money in some currency I liked.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

I have never regretted being included in the cryptocurrency. even though the crypto market is currently in bad condition, I don't regret it because I've got a lot of things from crypto. I can achieve financial freedom because I joined crypto and I can also realize some of my dreams because of crypto. the current decline should not be regretted because the crypto market from the past like this up and down. we must be prepared to accept losses and profits. and regretting something will not benefit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

At first when I knew about cryptocurrency ,I gather much informations and some research about bitcoin and other cryptos ,so that in the end there will be no regret , and it is true bitcoin can changes every man's life if they will carefully  manage their bitcoin investments , so from now on I always believe bitcoin is so good.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Im completly not regret to invest and knew about cryptocurrency and i also think the bad think and the good think is something common in investments, especially in something that revolutionary such as cryptocurrency. I do think there is still bright future a head for cryptocurrency , so i dont think i regret my decisions to invest in cryptocurrency.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

I surely wish I would have joined at an earlier stage... nevertheless it is never too late to do it...
Like everyone else, i've earned and lost, but I'm still marvelled by the endless possibilities and financial freedom that crypto/blockchain is presenting humanity...
No matter if the bull arrives or not... this is a new world and we can't turn our backs to it...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

I do not regret joining crypto currencies at all. Indeed I have to be patient to benefit from crypto currency but I am sure that someday I can reach my dream to have everything I want with me to work in crypto currencies. There is no mistake in me because I feel the benefits of crypto currency in a bit. It is precisely what makes me regret why I have not been open to technology for a long time. If I have known crypto currency much earlier, now I have become a billionaire like my other friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: