Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2748 times)
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

I do not regret that I came to the cryptocurrency market. I regret that I did not do this much ransey.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

The crypto market is a great place where everyone has the chance to say. Even if you do not have money, the crypto market offers you different tasks that you can turn into investment money. In the crypto market you never get bored, the market is so fluctuating that you do not have time for boredom. On the crypto market, you learn a lot of useful things in life, you get knowledge of management and you can make many friends.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

I can never regret getting involved in the cryptoworld because i now understand crypto but i only regret not getting involved earlier.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

As for me i do not have any regrets. But i am concerned with a friend whom borrowed $13k to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now he is in deep Loss and sold hos house to pay back
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

I can never regret getting involved in the cryptoworld because i now understand crypto but i only regret not getting involved earlier.
You should not be regretted about this too. you are here at the very good time. in 10 years, people will regret that today they are not in this market
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Yes i do regrate not to have been involved in crypto before now, and i am determined to close the gap at all cost ASP
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I regret that I have bought my cryptocoins at very expensive prices,I would buy for this money six times more crypto than I am having now.I was thinking that the bull-run would never end but I was wrong.So now I am a big time holder ))
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

You should never regret anything. I have learned so much about different earning methods and about the crypto world and blockchain technology in general. You should be pleased that you are among the early adopters guys!
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

The only thing that I regret is not getting involved with crypto earlier:D and also some changes that I had with bounty campaigns that I didn’t fulfill and I could profit a lot from it... but oh well life goes on there are plenty of chances more to come, we are all here still early adopters!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
faisaladitya

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

I have never regretted being involved in crypto. in fact I am very happy with the presence of crypto, because cryptocurrency can easily make transactions. Crypto currency transactions are difficult to detect by others.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

I have never regretted being involved in crypto. in fact I am very happy with the presence of crypto, because cryptocurrency can easily make transactions. Crypto currency transactions are difficult to detect by others.
If were going to involve here investment just stay calm and not greedy for everything because the key for becoming a successor is having patience and probably we can avoid regrets

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

We should not have any regrets about our decisions. Sometimes people always regret their own decisions, but regrets have no meaning. Regret can't change the present facts, so our correct approach is to face the reality and then think about what to do next.
How can you not regret that bought BTC for $ 20,000? I'll be sad about this life. But on the other hand the other half of my crypto has been bought in 2016 for a low price. But I can't regret their mistakes once. Think about it constantly.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Those people who entered here early and did not sell their coins are probably happy now, and many entered at the peak and then wished for it. But despite this, I have a good attitude to cryptocurrencies and even the fact that many have lost everything in the fall, they believe that everything will recover.
VPScreator

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:14:24 PM

I like cryptocurrencies, as they gave me a good opportunity to earn and give as before, but in terms of the long term, I think that many cryptocurrencies will die out.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

have i regret joining crypto my answer is definitely was the most and the best times when i interfered and got engaged in this world indeed i may lost things and spent a lot of time her on crypto but for sure i learnt a lot and that is a gain in itself good for all i hope we be rich all soon.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

Of course I don't, because since we involved ourselves as a cryptocurrency user, its existence has educated us and we have become increasingly aware of how financial performance should be, especially in the face of the modern civilization that we are currently living.
If we look at benefits and convenience, cryptocurrency is easier to use than fiat, and is the only solution as the best payment medium, because wherever our position's, transactions can still be done, with a note: connected to the internet.
Cryptocurrency has shown us a good gap, especially for people who don't have bank accounts. With cryptocurrency, anyone can certainly control their own money (without third parties). For us cryptocurrency may be a more appropriate medium for Banking and Finance, than conventional currencies supported by central banks.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

I do not regret joining cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency has a great future. I believe in crypto.

Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

I like cryptocurrencies, as they gave me a good opportunity to earn and give as before, but in terms of the long term, I think that many cryptocurrencies will die out.

I believe that the cryptocurrency will develop further. It seems to me that at the moment it is getting stronger and better.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

I do not regret having entered the crypto world, also because I made good profits.
Eventually, I regret not being EXIT at the top, because now I would have really good money.
Unfortunately, they disappeared ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

Why should I be sorry? In any case, it will be a very cool experience that will turn into a sea of impressions, Dating and communication.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: