Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom is in !!  (Read 23432 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

It has been a hell of a drop in last 14 days... The question we are all wondering is where will be the bottom, and whether this has already been a bottom...
I want to show you my top 3 scenarios, which I believe are most probable.

Atm I still believe we are on scenario A. ... yes price went lower, but unless we break 3600, and drop down to 200 weekly moving avg, which is atm at around 3150, i still believe we are in A...
Well, every thing could happen. Thanks to you that who has made it describe-able. Actually, whatever the scenario that people speculate, no one can make sure and guarantee about the flow and the moving price of bitcoin. It fluctuates unpredictably. So, I think keep positive and patient is the effective way in facing this red situation.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 12:31:15 AM by Clark05

I hope this price is bottom and not  Decrease very low. Because it can cause dumping more the value of the coin again for sure. Because we know once the coins decrease they have a lot of people who are panic. This price is enough for the bottom.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

It's very hard to predict what's gonna be its bottom. But I'm looking for long term, not for short-term. I still believe that the market will be bullish before the year end. That's if the market behaves stable. I see billion of dollars has been pulled earlier causing Bitcoin drop huge amount. Some analyst predicted that it could possibly drop up to $2500 bottom. Anyways, it's still the people who decide to buy or not. I don't really care about them. Just don't panic. Thank me later.
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

i think the bottom must be $300
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

It has been a hell of a drop in last 14 days... The question we are all wondering is where will be the bottom, and whether this has already been a bottom...

Atm I still believe we are on scenario A. ... yes price went lower, but unless we break 3600, and drop down to 200 weekly moving avg, which is atm at around 3150, i still believe we are in A...

We agree about the bottom but not with oversold, those thing are one but running in different track. Down trend is end but mostly it will continue with sideways, that moment meaning is to find buyer/ seller needed with crypto. Sideways is very hard to understand but for safety leave for now is good option.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

yes, in my opinion, it's also possible that the price of bitcoin will drop to $2,000. I don't recommend holding long time coins now because the market is still a bearish

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

People are not taking this one really seriously because the drawing is so funny it looks like a child drew it. It really doesn't make any sense compared to all other official looking professional charts. On the other hand, it had one thing right, price will keep going down.

We already have one eliminated but considering all options are there it will take some time before we know all of them are wrong. And I can guarantee all of them will be wrong, this is bitcoin and it can do anything so there is of course a chance that its true but honestly look at those swiggles, looks like a third grader was estimating how many french fries he could eat. I think the hope we have is C but we are looking more and more like B as well however even if we reach to B levels one day, it doesn't mean we can't go back to C levels afterwards neither.
It actually depends on how you want to see the drawing, but for someone that understands the major support and what the OP is trying to pass across, I would say that the drawing says it all. The truth is as a trader, you just have to anticipate the possibilities of what could happen. At this stage, a lot of people expect the bottom to be $3k, we might see a move up from there, and a possible test of the last support as resistance and back down, but a break below the $3k, the next support is in the $1k+ range, take it or leave it. I do not care though, it is the market, so one way or the other, we just have to trade to our advantage.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

yes, in my opinion, it's also possible that the price of bitcoin will drop to $2,000. I don't recommend holding long time coins now because the market is still a bearish

Yes, my prediction is also the same as you as I see the price still getting down although not too much. And if there is more panicking from the traders because the price is on the downtrend, then the rate can get down too deep and even it's possible to drop to less than $2k. Me and my friends discussing the bitcoin price bottom and we decide not to take a serious and it's better to follow wherever the price wants to go and keep trying to make a profit although it's not easy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

I think we still haven't reach the bottom yet,no one could ever tell the future.Theres still a long way to run i just think that zero is the bottom,when it has no value at all.This just depends on different peples opinion and perspective on how they look at on cryptocurrencies movements.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

It's very hard to predict what's gonna be its bottom. But I'm looking for long term, not for short-term. I still believe that the market will be bullish before the year end. That's if the market behaves stable. I see billion of dollars has been pulled earlier causing Bitcoin drop huge amount. Some analyst predicted that it could possibly drop up to $2500 bottom. Anyways, it's still the people who decide to buy or not. I don't really care about them. Just don't panic. Thank me later.
The cryptocurrency market is always hard to predict so it doesn't matter who predicted it, they were all the same, no one guesses it right. So, for now we just have to HODL as long as we can so that we can't lose too much of our investment. The market is always being decided with the people who do trade everyday it is just a matter of supply and demand.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

I think we are still away from the bottom line! Bitcoin price may go under 3K USD! By following your prediction and the charts, we are now in scenario A, and there is no good sign to move forward fastly! So, I think bitcoin price will go under 3K USD and then it can start pumping too! We don't know what will happen exactly, only negative predictions are being real and all of the positive hopes are sinking! But still, I hope the good day will come with the new year.
CryptoF007 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

I believe there is high probability we will soon drop down to 50 month moving avg, we will brake it, but just for short time, and we will form a nice reversal candle...
This means price can go down to 2800 or even lower, but will probably not close below 3000 on a weekly timeframe. Bitcoins chart has never in history closed below 50 month moving avg ... If we close below, than I am afraid 1300 is on horison...

Too many of you constanly mention that my predictions are wrong, because many people predicted this and that and they were all wrong... Let me tell you that I don't know where the price will go, and neither does anybody else...

I believe now we are either in B or C ...
We haven't seen capitulation yet, which makes me think we are in B ...
Price already dropped over 80% for BTC, total market cap is undervalued for around  60%, in last bear market fiat lows were at first serious undervaluation... this makes me think we are in C ...
I absolutely don't believe we will see any significant increase of price in 2019... by significant I mean BTC above 10k

We will see...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

I think we are still away from the bottom line! Bitcoin price may go under 3K USD! By following your prediction and the charts, we are now in scenario A, and there is no good sign to move forward fastly! So, I think bitcoin price will go under 3K USD and then it can start pumping too! We don't know what will happen exactly, only negative predictions are being real and all of the positive hopes are sinking! But still, I hope the good day will come with the new year.

I suppose that we will not see any significant pumping Bitcoin in the foreseeable future. If the BTC price is high, mining pools which are mostly located in China gain big profits. Since Bitcoin ETF was rejected by the US SEC, now major holders do not want to feed miners, so they sell a huge amount of their coins on crypto exchange markets.

Assume $3000 is a bottom. Every day Bitcoin miners create about 1800 new BTC coins. To stabilize the BTC price, demand must exceed supply by (1800 * 3000 = 5,4 million) USD each day. It seems that large investors do not want to buy Bitcoin, because they want to reduce the mining rewards valued in fiat money.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

So far,  scenario # 2 come true.. To date, this is a more likely development, because good news even for a market rebound of 5000-5500 dollars is not expected - we continue to peak down and stop it can only good news and the implementation of the plans Bakkt and SEC

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

So far,  scenario # 2 come true.. To date, this is a more likely development, because good news even for a market rebound of 5000-5500 dollars is not expected - we continue to peak down and stop it can only good news and the implementation of the plans Bakkt and SEC

Which wouldn't happen until next year lol. We may yet have seen the bottom for this year it seems. One thing that keeps me up is that whales may just decide that this is enough and start to move the market to a better direction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
CryptoF007 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

We have reached new lows yesterday, and the day before... I just don't think this was the leg down I was talking about, it was not enough... I still think short drop below 3000 will set us up for rebound to 5k levels...
If we are not able to hold 3k than I am looking for capitulation which might bring us close to 1300, and it would probably be the fiat low...

*** in fact there is a possibility that this dip down to 3123$ was short term low... there are so many people who are waiting to buy at 3k, that some might be thinking to buy a bit higher than 3k just to make sure you get it...  In this scenario I would say volumes are missing, but you never know... So if you are thinking to buy at 3k maybe it would be smart to buy some a bit higher (just to be sure), think about it. It is not much different 3200 or 3000 ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

Bitcoin may find strong support at 2800 3150 usd range however if drops lower of 2800 usd and there is daily close we can find a gate to the dips something about 1000 usd and then bull market begins.
I hope you will not consider this as a start of another drop in Bitcoin prices but if there is another FUD then that strong support may start another dip again. We're here in an almost a year bearish market. Another record may be written in the history again of Bitcoin journal.

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

As much as I want this to be the bottom, it easily might not be. I'm not saying whether or not it is or isn't (I hope it is), but in 2011 Btc fell from $42 to $2, which is a 95% decline. Bitcoin is currently down 83%, so it has a long way further to fall to be considered the worst crash ever. If Bitcoin is destined to go down that much again, then we might see Bitcoin under 1k.. I hope not, and history alone isn't a great thing to base a market on, but it could happen...
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

We called "the bottom" different periods. Some people were sure that $4000 for Bitcoin is the smallest sum, while the others foresaw the next crypto fall and BTC for 3 thousand. Let us see what can happen to the market next year.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

We called "the bottom" different periods. Some people were sure that $4000 for Bitcoin is the smallest sum, while the others foresaw the next crypto fall and BTC for 3 thousand. Let us see what can happen to the market next year.
We will start growing this year, whales will help us manipulate the price so it will create a little bull run.
just like the previous, dec2017 and Jan2017 is a good period for crypto and that happens in a short time only, so it's really possible to have a little run.

STUDENTCOIN