Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom is in !!  (Read 23432 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:10:53 AM

Each prediction from all expert can be wrong so before follow them is better make review and analysis again, is very difficult to predict the future so we should be have risk management after buy any crypto. Use stop loss and trailling stop will help to minimize the risk from wrong trade.
They cannot be trusted as most experts in the space are not really expert in real life.
Selling their call or prediction only give them an easy way to make money at our expense of course, I have not tried availing any service
of expert's call as all the feedback I read is not favorable to them.

Why call them an expert if they arent really an expert ?   They have more experience in different field compare to a normal individuals  . there is nothing wrong on believing in experts as long as you know that they are not fake .  they can give high accurate informations or prediction in regards to the crypto market but dont fully depend on them at all times because they are still a human , they are not perfect  .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:48:38 AM
Merited by TravelMug (1)

After 4 months of posting this,bottoming is still happening these days so what would ee expect?

We are still far from reality and we will be seeing another bottoming in the following days

Hope it will happen this year and

According to technical analysis, in my opinion crypto already oversold and currently make momentum to go higher. Many of altcoin was going up to 100% -400% and this is can become trigger for bull market because others crypto will follow it.
So what is the reliable?the technical analysis or your opinion?lol it seems like contradicting words

But are you serious?100-400%? Be truthful mate don’t over expecting because this will lead you to failure

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:51:25 AM

Each prediction from all expert can be wrong so before follow them is better make review and analysis again, is very difficult to predict the future so we should be have risk management after buy any crypto. Use stop loss and trailling stop will help to minimize the risk from wrong trade.
They cannot be trusted as most experts in the space are not really expert in real life.
Selling their call or prediction only give them an easy way to make money at our expense of course, I have not tried availing any service

Why call them an expert if they arent really an expert ?   They have more experience in different field compare to a normal individuals  . there is nothing wrong on believing in experts as long as you know that they are not fake .  they can give high accurate informations or prediction in regards to the crypto market but dont fully depend on them at all times because they are still a human , they are not perfect  .
There will be nothing perfect, including when an expert predicts crypto price movements. I think it's better to do the analysis yourself, we can learn various situations and circumstances and then make decisions. I think it will be much better because we fully control the decisions we make.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:51:34 AM

There will be nothing perfect, including when an expert predicts crypto price movements. I think it's better to do the analysis yourself, we can learn various situations and circumstances and then make decisions. I think it will be much better because we fully control the decisions we make.

Right, it's better if you try to learn how to do analysis instead of just relying to those so called experts. The only advantage they have is that they learn how to read graphs, lol, but at the end of the day they are just like you and me, just making own assumptions and predictions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:54:17 AM

Well, we all know the bear market cannot keep on going forever.

And we all know all markets get some kind of major bounce or retracement at some point in time.

So basically there is a 90% chance Bitcoin will rally back to $6,000 level in the future. When? Nobody knows for sure.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:00:23 AM

I think this is not yet the bottom. What will follow is even more catastrophic than people realize.

Keep your faith, loan some money and wait for February to buy all you can.

After that, just have the patience to wait and sell when you find the best chance for it.
But today is midst of march already but nothing good happen,so it is a failure advice?Lets not give misleading advices mate because investors are done with mistakes .if they had loan that moment for sure the interest is more higher by today since its two months had already passed
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:01:06 AM

The scenarios are very interesting and most likely each of them has the right to exist, now more and more large corporations are concluding agreements with top cryptocurrencies or introducing blockchain technology, so the growth of capitalization is only a matter of time
JapansTwister

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:33:17 AM

The scenarios are very interesting and most likely each of them has the right to exist, now more and more large corporations are concluding agreements with top cryptocurrencies or introducing blockchain technology, so the growth of capitalization is only a matter of time

Yep only a matter of time pandora's box has been opened.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:52:22 AM

I guess most of us here agrees that the bottom was in already, except those who are bearish of course as their happiness is when the market continues to sink. In my analysis, the entire market headed by bitcoin has already had significant loses due to a long and big correction.
We should end this dilemma, let's continue to support and stay optimistic that the recovery will continue.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:14:32 AM

I also think that the scenario "A" is the most likely. For some reason I also think that we will have to wait at least 6 months for the bull market. It is possible that we will witness a long flat. Option "C" by the way is quite likely too. Long waiting times and low liquidity at a low price can make people sell their bitcoins and exit the market. People may simply lose patience and hope that the market recovery. Although, of course, it is more profitable for large players to gain a position at lower price levels, but with large volumes of purchases this will be very difficult.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:18:31 AM

There shouldn't be any panic because good news has been feeding in, in recent time and we should wait to see more positive movement in few months time. Many governments has been working on the implementation of the blockchain technology on on country economy, which when done a new phase of cryptocurrency will be observe and the Bottom issues will be a thing of the past.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:48:16 PM

Well, we all know the bear market cannot keep on going forever.

And we all know all markets get some kind of major bounce or retracement at some point in time.

So basically there is a 90% chance Bitcoin will rally back to $6,000 level in the future. When? Nobody knows for sure.

No, it cannot. However, it can last for 2 years and even more. Nevertheless, I do hope that this "bottom" period has ended. Those guys, who did not sell cryptocurrencies have to wait for the market rise just a little bit more.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:08:01 PM

I personally believe C is more probable. the market still has a lot of grey areas to cover and a lot of panic attacks to overcome. fundamentally, we are 1 year away from the bottom. the bottom will come when there is a triad of real world-value of projects, bitcoin block reward halving, and exponential adoption. For all these to happen together, it will take some time. but it definitely will happen.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:43:38 AM
Merited by StarofBTC (2)

It depends on what qualifies them to be an expert, is it by self-acclaimed title or can the title really be justified by their activities or backed by certificate. I do not think none of the information will be available regarding this.

We have lots of people that claim they are expert but ended up misleading those who are looking up to them, I am not saying we don’t have experts but I can only believe in experts I am seeing and personally tested the work and not all these ones creating fake news and calling themselves experts and has not added any positive development to the market.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

I guess most of us here agrees that the bottom was in already, except those who are bearish of course as their happiness is when the market continues to sink. In my analysis, the entire market headed by bitcoin has already had significant loses due to a long and big correction.
We should end this dilemma, let's continue to support and stay optimistic that the recovery will continue.
I am really tired of those who derive happiness in crashing the price of bitcoin, were they thinking they could take back the hands of time to when BTC was 1 usd and accumulate thousands of it, nah, it is impossible now, they just have to blend with the current market and start acquiring whatever they can with this price.

Sometimes, their bad news contributes negatively to why the Bitcoin has not increased more than it should but we are stronger than them and every investor will stay strong and will keep spreading good news about Bitcoin till we see it hit the moon and all of us will be happy again with our investments.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:39:01 PM

I am really tired of those who derive happiness in crashing the price of bitcoin, were they thinking they could take back the hands of time to when BTC was 1 usd and accumulate thousands of it, nah, it is impossible now, they just have to blend with the current market and start acquiring whatever they can with this price.

Sometimes, their bad news contributes negatively to why the Bitcoin has not increased more than it should but we are stronger than them and every investor will stay strong and will keep spreading good news about Bitcoin till we see it hit the moon and all of us will be happy again with our investments.
Those type of shallow thinkers must be sick in the head to think bitcoin price sink so low and start rubbing shoulder with these smaller coins.

It is already too late, investors needs to start accumulating coins now according to their capacity because it is very obvious and glaring that the market has already bottom, so anything we will be seeing now will definitely be rise in prices, it doesn’t mean that there won’t be market fluctuation along the line though but for now, it will be between the range it is now and the next range. $4000 is not really a bad price to buy now because in the next few months, I am sure the price will double.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:13:38 PM

One thing you can never do about bears is their mentality and it's the same way when the bulls are having their run. Personally, I'm also of the same view as the OP. This could be our bottom and I'll be happy one day to see people referring back to this post and wishing they had buy when they saw this. I'd really be glad.
In fact, the market has bled already so why do people still wish fir a further drop lol.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:21:55 PM

It has been a hell of a drop in last 14 days... The question we are all wondering is where will be the bottom, and whether this has already been a bottom...
I want to show you my top 3 scenarios, which I believe are most probable.

Atm I still believe we are on scenario A. ... yes price went lower, but unless we break 3600, and drop down to 200 weekly moving avg, which is atm at around 3150, i still believe we are in A...
The current market shows that we have left the scinero B and we are on the trend of moving to the C level which I believe so many will agree with my point. And how ever is yet to join the train should do so before is too late.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:02:25 AM

It has been a hell of a drop in last 14 days... The question we are all wondering is where will be the bottom, and whether this has already been a bottom...
I want to show you my top 3 scenarios, which I believe are most probable.

Atm I still believe we are on scenario A. ... yes price went lower, but unless we break 3600, and drop down to 200 weekly moving avg, which is atm at around 3150, i still believe we are in A...
The current market shows that we have left the scinero B and we are on the trend of moving to the C level which I believe so many will agree with my point. And how ever is yet to join the train should do so before is too late.
I think crypto charts are not workout in this year, because last year also everyone expecting it will going to moon on after the first quadrant of 2018. But reality it will change oppositely so I believe Bitcoin have huge potential to increase in this year, But this prediction is little hard to agree in crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:22:10 AM

One thing you can never do about bears is their mentality and it's the same way when the bulls are having their run. Personally, I'm also of the same view as the OP. This could be our bottom and I'll be happy one day to see people referring back to this post and wishing they had buy when they saw this. I'd really be glad.
In fact, the market has bled already so why do people still wish fir a further drop lol.
As I think also, referring into its fluctuation it looks like it won't drop to $3,500 and below but it could be sad since we can't even move far from $4k. It came into our mind that the market have lessen already its volatility rate and it something whales never have some hypes to play with the new comers to be fooled. Make this way a big changes of crypto trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: