Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharing for those who are curious about Virie  (Read 124 times)
Trinity_boy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

Guys, I have been seeing quite a number of posts here asking about Virie so I researched in Google by typing Virie and this came out so I checked it and the blogs lately seem to all being related to Virie. Just click the "more" button then the "blog" button and you will be redirected to the blogs page.
https://www.annerainwater.net/
Some may be interested in this Virie and some may be skeptical which is okay but for those who do, I do hope that you are not always suspicious when a post about it comes out. Like this one. I'm genuinely curious about it. I had a bit of time to do a little research about it and found this and just wanted to share it. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, right?
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (2)

This is great! Thank you for sharing. I have also really been curious about this Virie since I'm quite new to cryptocurrencies. I'm still learning a lot and am this time determined to make the right choice. I've regretted that I didn't know about bitcoins during its best times and I don't want to commit the same mistake again. I will keep an eye to this Virie. So far, I have just read the latest blog on the website that you shared. It's great that you can start with it for only $10 as this is exactly what I'm looking for. I don't intend to invest big amounts immediately. I still need to learn it.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Guys, I have been seeing quite a number of posts here asking about Virie so I researched in Google by typing Virie and this came out so I checked it and the blogs lately seem to all being related to Virie. Just click the "more" button then the "blog" button and you will be redirected to the blogs page.
Some may be interested in this Virie and some may be skeptical which is okay but for those who do, I do hope that you are not always suspicious when a post about it comes out. Like this one. I'm genuinely curious about it. I had a bit of time to do a little research about it and found this and just wanted to share it. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, right?

So far I know this project proposes that Virie is a decentralized online service that operates on a peer-to-peer basis (its based on ESCROW). There is, therefore, no potential for its administration and moderation by third parties; it is designed using blockchain technology so that Users may enter information into the Virie Blockchain using Virie Tokens.

I found more information here.
https://www.decentpropaganda.com/virternitys-distributed-exchange-network-could-put-crypto-exchanges-out-of-business/

Still, its a relatively new project and I have my apprehensions so would like to see how it unfolds.
Trinity_boy (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

This is great! Thank you for sharing. I have also really been curious about this Virie since I'm quite new to cryptocurrencies. I'm still learning a lot and am this time determined to make the right choice. I've regretted that I didn't know about bitcoins during its best times and I don't want to commit the same mistake again. I will keep an eye to this Virie. So far, I have just read the latest blog on the website that you shared. It's great that you can start with it for only $10 as this is exactly what I'm looking for. I don't intend to invest big amounts immediately. I still need to learn it.
You are most welcome my friend. I have been following this blogger too because she explains about it in a very simple manner that anybody could understand. My curiosity is turning into interest the more I learn about Virie. Apparently, it has it's own Distributed Exchange Network and Escrow System which means that we don't have to pay a broker plus the Escrow system adds another layer of security hence making it fraud free.
Trinity_boy (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

So far I know this project proposes that Virie is a decentralized online service that operates on a peer-to-peer basis (its based on ESCROW). There is, therefore, no potential for its administration and moderation by third parties; it is designed using blockchain technology so that Users may enter information into the Virie Blockchain using Virie Tokens.

I found more information here.
https://www.decentpropaganda.com/virternitys-distributed-exchange-network-could-put-crypto-exchanges-out-of-business/

Still, its a relatively new project and I have my apprehensions so would like to see how it unfolds.
That's right and I think that's what makes Virie unique and it will be used for crowdfunding of the Virternity project which is I think a good move. Anyone who invests in Virie is automatically considered a contributor of the project and you can even invest as low as $10 only.
Of course, apprehensions will always be present so I think the key is to play it in moderation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: