Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to use bitcoin to aqquire SEK in Stockholm on 15.3  (Read 1723 times)
Isokivi (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:42:54 AM

Like the topic says, Im looking to do the bitcoin to forex thing. I'd like to sell some bitcoin for SEK on the morning of 15.3, preferrably I'd like to do the trade in Värtan harbor or as close as possible, so I do not unnecessarily hold up the rest of my traveling party. Asfar as I know I will be in the harbour at 9:30 am.

Im looking to sell 1-3 btc, willing to pay a premium above bitstamp spot price, if someone would like to meet me at the harbour for the trade. I would prefer to be able to go on with my day after one confirmation, but this is up for discussion. It would propably be easyest to agree on a SEK amount I will purchase and figure out the amount of btc I'll pay on spot.

If theres a bitcoin atm that does btc->sek anywhere near Im also keen on hearing about it.

Anyone willing to take me up on my offer, please pm me so we can iron out the details.

Ps.
Anyone considering any nefarious action be it scamming or a robbery, do your self a favor and move along, I prettymuch know every trick in the book... or bring a fucking army Smiley

I can also deliver goods from btctrinkets.com with me should the trading partner want something off my inventory.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:11:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:16:01 PM by thy

Like the topic says, Im looking to do the bitcoin to forex thing. I'd like to sell some bitcoin for SEK on the morning of 15.3, preferrably I'd like to do the trade in Värtan harbor or as close as possible, so I do not unnecessarily hold up the rest of my traveling party. Asfar as I know I will be in the harbour at 9:30 am.

Im looking to sell 1-3 btc, willing to pay a premium above bitstamp spot price, if someone would like to meet me at the harbour for the trade. I would prefer to be able to go on with my day after one confirmation, but this is up for discussion. It would propably be easyest to agree on a SEK amount I will purchase and figure out the amount of btc I'll pay on spot.

If theres a bitcoin atm that does btc->sek anywhere near Im also keen on hearing about it.

Anyone willing to take me up on my offer, please pm me so we can iron out the details.

Ps.
Anyone considering any nefarious action be it scamming or a robbery, do your self a favor and move along, I prettymuch know every trick in the book... or bring a fucking army Smiley

I can also deliver goods from btctrinkets.com with me should the trading partner want something off my inventory.
The only bitcoin ATM that i heard about in Sweden is on the Hilton hotel in Stockholm so that one is in a more central part of Stockholm if you come with the boat up in Värta harbour. That bitcoin ATM also only does it the other way as far as i know, SEK->BTC and there's also some sort of verification needed to be allowed to buy bitcoins there.

DeaDTerra https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=40976 on the forum sold bitcoins locally in Stockholm before https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106217.0 , not sure if he still does it ?

Isokivi (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:26:14 PM

The only bitcoin ATM that i heard about in Sweden is on the Hilton hotel in Stockholm so that one is in a more cetral part of Stockholm if you come with the boat up in Värta harbour. That bitcoin ATM also only does it the other way as far as i know, SEK->BTC and there's also some sort of verification needed to be allowed to buy bitcoins there.

DeaDTerra https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=40976 on the forum sold bitcoins locally in Stockholm before https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106217.0 , not sure if he still does it ?

Thank you for the info(s), but sadly both are working the wrong way for my forex needs, oh well I guess I'll just do it the old fashioned way unless no one takes my offer up.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: