Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.  (Read 22312 times)
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

right. we all hope for a better future. to achieve that goal we need to support good new projects. but I didn't invest in the project, only I just wanted to be a participant in the bounty hunter campaign on an ico project to earn income.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Yes, I agree to support the new projects, but only those projects that have a great potential, the projects with strong teams in which there are people with experience in the field. There are many SCAM projects and only those that deserve to be supported. We are all looking for those future projects that are good for our children.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

That's the right mentality, sooner or later the intelligent and educated public from even mainstream will understand the current banking system

and state controls are against their favor, and will seek better alternatives. Cryptos will prosper.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
Are you currently investing in any project? What's that about?

yes maybe you are right, but we don't just support all existing projects. not all projects are good so we have to analyze them first so that we avoid scam projects.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

Yes, indeed that we need to keep moving forward and keep inventing. However, most of the new projects that come up now, are very similar or actually are the same, they only have a different name. Most of blockchain projects now are about AI, renewable energy, gaming platform, etc. Only small amount of that projects actually solve a real-world problem. A food crisis maybe, I have never heard blockchain project that succeeds bringing new idea on agriculture, and food source.

Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
i completely agree with you as sometimes new projects are vorgeous but they do not have necessary money support
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

Yes, indeed that we need to keep moving forward and keep inventing. However, most of the new projects that come up now, are very similar or actually are the same, they only have a different name. Most of blockchain projects now are about AI, renewable energy, gaming platform, etc. Only small amount of that projects actually solve a real-world problem. A food crisis maybe, I have never heard blockchain project that succeeds bringing new idea on agriculture, and food source.
peopel should know tat if they have aa good idea they should not be afraid of letti g peopel know about it for making their own business
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

I am supporting the campaign of a project which is about the use of cryptocurrency and actual product as energy sources. The company aims to sell this resources at a lower price. So that the money wouldn't be wasted as much while considering the better use of resources. If people would support more of this projects or any projects that may concern the welfare of people and the environment and lay away for a time the idea of making more profit, maybe we could live a brighter future. The holding and dumping of coins for no other purpose than aiming to take advantage of the rise of the coin value may not be a good way to earn money so for me it is just a waste of time and effort for the developers because the main goals were not achieved. Better use crypto for a purpose not for money alone.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

New projects can bring us considerable profits, but sometimes new projects are more likely to become scam, so I don't think the new projects will must have a bright future. We must be cautious anyway.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

That's the right mentality, sooner or later the intelligent and educated public from even mainstream will understand the current banking system

and state controls are against their favor, and will seek better alternatives. Cryptos will prosper.

The problem is probably more than half of these new projects aren't even legitimate. That's why many tend to be more doubtful about these upcoming projects. There has to be a way to monitor and control these bogus projects so as not to scare away new investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

I agree with you , I think we must support new projects that are unique from those already active projects and their goals on their timeline/roadmap are being reached on time so that we supporters can assure that the management team is doing well to make their project successful. It is a good idea to support new projects with a high level of competency in the crypto industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Yes but sometimes I don't have enough money for making investments into coins that need support. Becasue I am worrying about my own investments

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Right. I agree with you, by supporting new projects that can lead to a better future. especially if we continue to invest in projects that have good prospects. then it does not rule out if we will get a satisfying income.

But then it is hard to decide which project has the future. As we can see, the scams are just right behind you. We cannot really tell what is true or nah. Being smart is not enough, wise is not enough. Things also needed to have some luck. We cannot assure things might happen to crypto currency.  But always remember the potential it has.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Its hard to support new projects nowadays. And its hard to know what projects will give us a better future. We need to study new projects first before we invest into it. So that our investment will not be wasted.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Future of the world will be the AI community and technology.
we will have a better future with cryptocurrency.
we should support new projects who want to earth to be better.
there are so many of them and will continue to grow.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Indeed! but just be sure your patronizing a legitimate project and has a realistic or practical product that would be able to drive the project in the market. New project tends to have a hard time penetrating the crypto crowded market, but once it does, great rewards await.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

Personally, I am always ready to promote any project whatever it is. And I always try to invest my money in various projects. And in order for projects to make a profit, you need to devote as much time as possible, and time at the moment is the most precious thing we have. And I think that advertising is the best engine of commerce. And in the place we can achieve good results.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

I invest in new projects, I regard it as an investment in my future, I will keep tokens until they grow. I think here almost everyone does the same. New projects are moving forward cryptocurrency.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

It depends on the project and the team behind on it as we have many scammers around the crypto that just waiting for our mistakes. Also getting in ICO has no assurance that it will succeed as the market is not doing good. The risk is still high if we consider investing in new projects.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

I focus on areas such as logistics, finance and exchanges. These are prospective sectors such as BAX, Blockshipping, ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: