Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.  (Read 22312 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
Are you currently investing in any project? What's that about?

I really appreciate your sympathy, but unfortunately cryptocurrency does not work based on this principles. People are hunting for 💰, money everytime, most of them don't believe in new projects also in this worst market situation I guess it's impossible.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?

actually, when we expect a lot on a project and hope that later it can bring profit even in a short time, that's when we get stuck. It should think using logic, investing in a project requires a considerable amount of time and waits for whether the expected project is going well. Of course everything does not always give the expected results

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Projects who are currently running an ICO is a very risky thing, as currently they are trying to make it for a really long period of time, could be even for half a year or so. Afterwards, it will take quite a while to get on an exchange, if they will be on any decent ones. Taking all that, I prefer to purchase tokens of already established projects, less risk in my opinion.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

supporting us with the plan on future service deliverance of offers with the online social dating,
as the name of DOGEM.ID to deliver for pupils of Indonesia
that the projects to requires supports of $40000 investment and now are looking of female investors to helps us with the funding of capitals.

contact us 085864953898 viva chesster in bandung indonesia.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

Most who are in crypto are aiming to gain profit one way or another.
I also support investing in start up projects as long as I see great potential in it. There are strong ones out there but many are also weak.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Supporting a new and innovative project may not bring you riches but would have significant effect in sustaining the future of blockchain technology increasing its adoption and legality. And supporting doesn't always mean supporting with cash, you can also spread knowledge about them to be a part of the community.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

We can support new projects so that we are able to explore crypto potential, and new projects that have a future will have a positive impact on us and the project itself. Innovation for every new project must be in place to support the success of the project itself.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

This is utopia. Here, all gathered primarily for earnings.
Suggest to developers to create a project without investment, for their own money. And already when the project shows its benefit, then investors can thank the development team.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

I only invest my time in new projects and no money.
I hope that will be worth something and i will be rewarded for it someday.
Lets see if i will have a better future through this investment.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

Yes this is true. Supporting new projects will create a better future ahead of us. Not any new project, but a potential one just like RENC which is a Peer to peer car sharing platform. One project that has a great future ahead.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Supporting new project is not a bad thing to do but of late most of the new project are scams and no one would love to be a supporter of a scam project I would say that there be a regulation

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

It is very advisable to have something on ground for the future. This is not limited to supporting new projects. Most new projects today even pose a higher risk than the existing ones. I suggest you verify the new project before dropping a penny on it.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Supporting new projects won't bring the much needed revolution in the crypto market, instead we need the already existing projects to deliver on their roadmaps. We will have a lot of products which will convince investors to invest.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

You are right, the future lies in many new solid new projects with tangible worth usecase that can be easily be adopted by the masses. There are many projects like that working to disrupt many industries and bring new innovations to them.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

Supporting new projects won't bring the much needed revolution in the crypto market, instead we need the already existing projects to deliver on their roadmaps. We will have a lot of products which will convince investors to invest.

New projects have innovations and new ideas that the previous project does not have.  It even have the solution to the current project's existing problem.  So supporting this kind of project is a great way to innovate and develop technologies to new frontier.  And supporting new projects does not mean abandoning previous project.  We are capable of supporting different projects at the same time.
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

I also believe that the main goal of people in cryptography is money! And because of the instability of the market, many will refrain from supporting new projects while waiting for market stability.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Everything is good, but every person is here to make a profit. There are many projects that have no future.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

The well being is important but people like to express their investment  in numbers. Investing is about profit and not philanthropy.  
Of course we should support projects which adds value to our society but also bring gains as well.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Obviously we all want money.
But becoming obsessed with it will make you make many mistakes in trading.
However, if you only invest on projects that are "good for mankind" and you belive in, thats not good either.

The reality is, a balance of both is best.
I believe in decentralized payments, but I also believe those payments should be as easy to use as visa or mastercard.
That's why I support projects like Nano.
But not only that, I also am making a strategic choice: IOTA is too over valued, and byteball is falling into oblivion.

A balanced approach will always be the best, and it takes a lot of discipline and control to achieve it.
That only comes with time and practice.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

OP is more concerned about investing in utility. One of the things i desire is even if i invest in utility token, that does not mean i should not be able go get profit from my investment. There are lots of good projects, which means not all are good for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: