Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Few coins earned in bounty  (Read 723 times)
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

with your toke you earn in few bounties you can exchange them in some exchange platform to get money to you, or you can hold it in a period and wait the price go up then exchange them
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Honestly you can either do intelligence and analysis concerning the potential value of the asset and wait, if not - sell them for rocks and in some cases these assets could be utility tokens of some projects.
Then you can use services by paying with the tokens you have.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

just forget about them for a long time. perhaps they will bring you a profit in the future. now don't waste your time on them

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

if you get a coin last year, but you are still confused about selling or holding, you should join a telegram and see the development of the project there, if the team is still active to make a lot of development your coins still have hope to have high value in the future but if the team is inactive then the coins you have will probably die soon

sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

You earned few coins because maybe the project has a lot of participants and a lot of people share to a fix bounty pool. Wait and hope for the coin to pump in the future, sad to say but the coin is useless for now.

Participants limitation need for bounty campaign. A lot of participants join a campaign and everyone get a few coin as a bounty work payment.
Smart bounty manager feel about bounty hunters. He fix the limit of participants.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

I have a few coins I earned from doing bounty campaigns last year and they're pretty much useless since its worth is only like less than a dollar. I don't wanna just dump it because I worked hard for it but I can't exactly sell/trade it either.

So my question is, is there anyway I can still make use of these coins?

I can relate to you. I have lots of coins that have useless values. If you can bare seeing it in your wallet, I suggest that you just keep it there. I think one of the reasons why its value is so low is that the market right now is very bearish. Just wait for the market to recover and your coin will eventually increase is market price.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

I have a few coins I earned from doing bounty campaigns last year and they're pretty much useless since its worth is only like less than a dollar. I don't wanna just dump it because I worked hard for it but I can't exactly sell/trade it either.

True, you have to pick your bounty very well also. It's just like contributing as an ICO participant, while you may have not used fiat or crypto to contribute in the ICO, you contributed time and effort as a bounty hunter.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

we work on the bounty and get the tokens, which if sold little, are very cheap, I suggest if you follow the bounty, use a social media account that is in the high tier, and follow the article, video, or signature. this can provide enough profit even though the price of the token or coin is very low
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

Maximum projects distribute coins among bounty hunters but they give very small payments. Sometimes they give 5-30 times or even more times less payment  at the end but they promised high at the time or start bounty. This very small payment is worthless maximum time.

Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Look at what companies and products are behind these coins, look at the road map. If tokens cost very little then the only option is to hold them.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

The best you can do is hold. One of the strategies i deploy towards such coins, is that, is that i behave as if i do not have them. So if they eventually pump to the point in which i can sell and i am available at that time, i will sell.
Another thing that is of concern to me is that, those coins i have that are in that category, were gotten from airdrop, but my bounty rewards have been quite meaningful.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

It's digital so you can't really do much about it like put it on a box or whatever  Grin

Kidding aside, it seems that your only option now is to wait. Try to check some updates about the project you previously promoted, there might be some exciting developments that could increase the value of your coins.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

A lot of tokens of promising projects are now estimated ten times lower than the cost of the ICO. I don't think that's a reason to sell. Wait for the overall growth of the market, and you can safely sell, while you get a profit of several tens or maybe hundreds of times more. Personally, I would be sorry so cheap to sell their labor
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

For bounty hunters there are always many useless coins and there is nothing you can do about it.  Most of these is not because they are worthless but because you got little amount of the coin. So for those kind of coin you just keep and hope its worth your hard work one day

keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

If these coins are traded at least somewhere, then you will have a chance to sell them when growth begins, last year all the shitcoins increased in price, so I think that if growth repeats, then all the coins will grow.
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Participate in the bounty of other companies. Don't be sad. So you can spend your whole life with coins that are worthless.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

It all depends on the projects in which you participated. If they are promising, just wait for the tokens to show growth. Do not despair, maybe this is a good coin, and when the market turns around you will get a good profit.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Surely each of us has such coins that have a small value, not a small amount of trades in this coin. Personally, I keep those coins that I did not have time to sell at a reasonable price and now I hope that their price will rise when the market recovers.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Coins from last year who were listed in exchange are now really low.
The market gone wild and everything depreciates.
all you can do now is to wait to have their value again, if they can climb up in the market again.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

Wait for the market to recover and almost all tokens are below ICO price. I have a lot of tokens which is useless to sell and they are less than 5 usd. And a lot of ICO's today are affected by the market condition. Some of them only raised enough money to fund the platform/product. And some of them slashed the bounty rewards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: