Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Few coins earned in bounty  (Read 707 times)
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Well the only thing you could with it would be holding it or selling it to people by putting it in a decentralized exchange and hopefully there is someone who would like to buy your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Now each of us has a similar situation and I think that it is very sad because we spend a lot of energy on all this and do not receive a decent payment.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

For now, almost cryptocurrencies only use for trading, projects are still in development so they need more time to create their ecosystem to use their cryptos in wide ranges.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:58 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 01:09:02 AM by Clark05

The only way you do is to hold that and you wait price to up. But in reality you still lucky because other bounty did not get their reward token or altcoin so you still lucky on that situation but in the price is not good because that is very low.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

The awards from the bounty campaigns are not at all impressive now and it seems to me that we will no longer be able to earn decent money on this

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

I have a few coins I earned from doing bounty campaigns last year and they're pretty much useless since its worth is only like less than a dollar. I don't wanna just dump it because I worked hard for it but I can't exactly sell/trade it either.

So my question is, is there anyway I can still make use of these coins?

When the market is very horrible at now will lead to the decrease of the Token exchange rate, so that the profit you will earn from bounty is less. I think you should sell now when receiving the Token and exchange to ETH to hold until the next year 2019.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

I have a few coins I earned from doing bounty campaigns last year and they're pretty much useless since its worth is only like less than a dollar. I don't wanna just dump it because I worked hard for it but I can't exactly sell/trade it either.

Sure, why not right? But first, you must hold it for now. Since that was your coins, hold it as long as you can or until you see it become more expensive. If you sell it now, it's tantamount to throwing away our efforts to get it, Then the results we get are not feasible.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

It seems like you hope you can use that coin later. Because from the first you get coins until now the price doesn't go up and it still can't be sold. Not only you, I also experienced things like you. What I do is not look at the coin and focus on the new bounty. It's better to look for new coins sourced from good projects, hopefully they can be sold after they are received.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

I still keep the coins from the bounty with a fairly large amount. of the many who obtained just a few that deserve to be sold and produced. the rest of it doesn't have a reasonable selling price and even no satisfactory results. This is certainly also due to crypto that falls at this time makes a lot of bad results the bounty as well.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

Bounty now brings little profit and takes a lot of time. However, it gives you the opportunity to sell these coins and invest them in another project that you like.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

In any case, now is not the best time to sell. You can hold them until the market recovers, maybe some of these coins will rise in price.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

The worst thing that can happen to those coins is that they stop having value, but losing one dollar is not going to make a huge difference in your life, however if you keep holding and for some reason those coins recover and become really popular in the community you could get many times their current value so if I were in your shoes the decision seems easy to me and I will keep holding those coins.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

First before joining a campaign you should know what their project is for,
Some of the good project to join is the mining token where you could use their token to mine so even if their token become worthless in the market you could use it to mine.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

hold what you've got from the results of the bounty. all of that will be able to ride even reaches the value ICO. up to now many bounty results do indeed fall and if sold it at a low price then it will be worth it what are you doing in the bounty because it gets results. Don't be in a hurry to wait for price increases occur.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

I dont have any options then hold it. selling for 1 usd nothing change for you.
In the future maybe it will be pumped but i think their price get lower and lower.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

Same goes for me here, i had several coins from bounty reward that i kept until today.
For now i'll just wait for them to rise their price again, and i tried to trade in the market while waiting for the price to rise.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

be patient friend, some of the coins that you have must be useful someday..but not all of the coins will be valuable,only a few and you can see the growth of the coin on the social media project..
because what you experience is also the same as mine, so just be patient which we can do from the rush of selling at cheap prices is better kept..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

Now all new tokens are falling very much in price after listing on the stock exchange. It all depends on the prospects of the project ICO. If the project develops, then tokens after the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will grow in value. Therefore, even if now they are practically worthless, it is better to keep them in their wallets. We already have nothing to lose from this, and the possibility of making a profit from them is still there.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

In the investment market, any project can go into minus or collapse, and you will lose your funds. Do not worry very much that some coin is worth nothing, in any business there are failures. You just have to take more projects, and from this, according to the Pareto method, will give a result of 20%.  But we should not forget about it, periodically checking, there are miracles in life.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

There is nothing that we could do if we couldn't sell it in the trading site or use their token for their project,
If we don't want to sell it for a low price then just keep it as a reminder for our hard work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: