Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀  (Read 78325 times)
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:55:47 AM

For a bounty today, it is best to write articles and carry signature campaigns if there is an appropriate status. Alas, it’s very difficult today to upgrade your BTT account.
Well, in general, it makes sense to take part in a bounty company, but very few people began to do it, everything changes
Just the opposite. Despite the fact that the bounties ceased to bring tangible money to those wishing to participate, it didn’t decrease. Open the participants table even for this project. There are a lot of participants.
Well, this is a good indicator, it means people are interested, because they decided to take part in this project
Rather, there is another reason. There are specially trained people who hunt for bounty campaigns. They can run 100 or more campaigns at a time. That is why there are a lot of participants in all bounty programs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grigora

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:51:21 PM

For a bounty today, it is best to write articles and carry signature campaigns if there is an appropriate status. Alas, it’s very difficult today to upgrade your BTT account.
Well, in general, it makes sense to take part in a bounty company, but very few people began to do it, everything changes
Just the opposite. Despite the fact that the bounties ceased to bring tangible money to those wishing to participate, it didn’t decrease. Open the participants table even for this project. There are a lot of participants.
Well, as we see, this project will not even be ashamed to show these lists, people are interested, this is the whole point
People are interested in everything from which material benefits can be taken. Like here, a lot of bounty hunters came running here, who flooded the entire forum. For better or worse, I do not presume to speak.
Veregig

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:02:37 AM

Rather, there is another reason. There are specially trained people who hunt for bounty campaigns. They can run 100 or more campaigns at a time. That is why there are a lot of participants in all bounty programs.
I heard about these, and then they sell tokens immediately on the exchanges, thereby lowering the price several times lower
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:05:16 AM

I heard about these, and then they sell tokens immediately on the exchanges, thereby lowering the price several times lower
Therefore, most of the projects issue tokens in parts, so that there are no such problems in the future and this is the right solution
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

That's right, they are not interested in the project and its development. The main goal is to earn tokens and immediately sell them at any price at the opening of trading. Of course, the price of such a token drops very quickly.
grigora

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:51:51 PM

Therefore, most of the projects issue tokens in parts, so that there are no such problems in the future and this is the right solution

If this is due to the conditions in the roadmap, then there is no problem to issue tokens in batches. Although most often the campaign manager can change the conditions of the bounty, as I understand it from the bounty that I saw.
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:07:41 AM

That's right, they are not interested in the project and its development. The main goal is to earn tokens and immediately sell them at any price at the opening of trading. Of course, the price of such a token drops very quickly.
There is a way out, just for the developers themselves to issue tokens in parts and then the price will rise, if of course it works
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:10:25 AM

If this is due to the conditions in the roadmap, then there is no problem to issue tokens in batches. Although most often the campaign manager can change the conditions of the bounty, as I understand it from the bounty that I saw.
This is the best option in fact, since the price will not fall so quickly, the team needs to constantly develop their project, people love something unique
grigora

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:45:06 PM

This is the best option in fact, since the price will not fall so quickly, the team needs to constantly develop their project, people love something unique
In any case, the price will fall, as there are investors who urgently need money. They will sell at any price.
Do not forget about partners and other employees who received salaries in the tokens of the project.
They often do not care what to sell.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:01:39 PM

There is a way out, just for the developers themselves to issue tokens in parts and then the price will rise, if of course it works
How can the price increase if there are more sellers than buyers? So that the price of the token does not fall, there should be a parity of forces. Sales and buyers in equal proportions of 50 to 50.
Ne_Sven8

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:27:37 AM

How can the price increase if there are more sellers than buyers? So that the price of the token does not fall, there should be a parity of forces. Sales and buyers in equal proportions of 50 to 50.
But much more depends on the popularity of tokens, the higher, the higher the price on exchanges, and no matter how many buyers
Caleiaa

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:43:49 AM

In any case, the price will fall, as there are investors who urgently need money. They will sell at any price.
Do not forget about partners and other employees who received salaries in the tokens of the project.
Is it profitable to receive payments in project tokens, that’s the question, before it was yes, but now everything has changed
kelvin1408

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:29:44 AM

pardon me, is this project serious ?, i see many fake telegram member always act like they are investor, as i know investor wont to said they are investor they just dirrectly pm / email for invesment.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:18:52 AM

But much more depends on the popularity of tokens, the higher, the higher the price on exchanges, and no matter how many buyers
Yes, but it depends on how well marketing works. If no one knows about the token, it is unlikely that you can expect a sharp price jump up. And to know about the project you need a lot of money.
grigora

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:50:34 PM

Is it profitable to receive payments in project tokens, that’s the question, before it was yes, but now everything has changed
Most often, a person does not have a choice. If he is interested in the project, he will be ready to help his development on a voluntary basis. And if there is still the opportunity to receive project tokens as a reward, this is only a plus.
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:58:13 AM

Yes, but it depends on how well marketing works. If no one knows about the token, it is unlikely that you can expect a sharp price jump up. And to know about the project you need a lot of money.
Advertising has always been and will be expensive, the future of the project depends on it, it’s not worth sparing such money
Ne_Sven8

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:01:05 AM

Most often, a person does not have a choice. If he is interested in the project, he will be ready to help his development on a voluntary basis. And if there is still the opportunity to receive project tokens as a reward, this is only a plus.
Very few people are now who are ready to just help, are everywhere looking for their own benefit, it has always been and always will be, and this is normal, an ordinary human factor
grigora

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:29:42 PM

Very few people are now who are ready to just help, are everywhere looking for their own benefit, it has always been and always will be, and this is normal, an ordinary human factor

I do not argue. True sincere people have become even less. But there are still ideological ones who do not need money,
but work for a common cause. Many partners work for tokens, I know these.
Caleiaa

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:49:29 AM

I do not argue. True sincere people have become even less. But there are still ideological ones who do not need money,
Now there are very few people who help without their personal gain, this needs to be understood and adequately accepted
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:58:16 AM

Now there are very few people who help without their personal gain, this needs to be understood and adequately accepted
In fact, there are virtues in our world, but they are few, at first projects usually give their tokens, and then they can be sold well in the market
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: