Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀  (Read 78325 times)
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:12:36 AM

Yes, but it depends on how well marketing works. If no one knows about the token, it is unlikely that you can expect a sharp price jump up. And to know about the project you need a lot of money.
Advertising has always been and will be expensive, the future of the project depends on it, it’s not worth sparing such money
This would not be a problem if the projects could raise the necessary money. Today there is a big problem with this. Therefore, the bounty almost does not bring money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grigora

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:15:23 PM

Most often, a person does not have a choice. If he is interested in the project, he will be ready to help his development on a voluntary basis. And if there is still the opportunity to receive project tokens as a reward, this is only a plus.
Very few people are now who are ready to just help, are everywhere looking for their own benefit, it has always been and always will be, and this is normal, an ordinary human factor

I do not argue. True sincere people have become even less. But there are still ideological ones who do not need money,
but work for a common cause. Many partners work for tokens, I know these.
Now there are very few people who help without their personal gain, this needs to be understood and adequately accepted
Yes. But I still believe that the Enthusiasts still remain. If it weren’t for them,
cryptocurrency would already be dead. And we would not see a single product - neither wallets, nor exchanges.

Most often, a person does not have a choice. If he is interested in the project, he will be ready to help his development on a voluntary basis. And if there is still the opportunity to receive project tokens as a reward, this is only a plus.
Very few people are now who are ready to just help, are everywhere looking for their own benefit, it has always been and always will be, and this is normal, an ordinary human factor

I do not argue. True sincere people have become even less. But there are still ideological ones who do not need money,
Now there are very few people who help without their personal gain, this needs to be understood and adequately accepted
In fact, there are virtues in our world, but they are few, at first projects usually give their tokens, and then they can be sold well in the market
Maybe. But while those coins that I bought on ICO did not give me a cent of profit. I have already lost faith.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:12:52 PM

In fact, there are virtues in our world, but they are few, at first projects usually give their tokens, and then they can be sold well in the market
Maybe. But while those coins that I bought on ICO did not give me a cent of profit. I have already lost faith.
[/quote]
It is for this reason that bounties no longer work. Very small fees, small award pools, as well as a huge number of participants. I wait for the arrival of crypto spring and then everything can change for the better.
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:18:47 AM

It’s probably worth waiting a little more time to make money on this, time will actually show
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:40:53 AM

It’s probably worth waiting a little more time to make money on this, time will actually show

Now on the market there are actually very few good projects that will really bring you profit in the future
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:45:24 AM

Now on the market there are actually very few good projects that will really bring you profit in the future
But in order to get on this, you need to be an expert in some way, to understand at least what and where to invest
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 12:04:46 PM

[/quote] Do you think you are the only one today? I also bought a lot of coins back in 2018. But I could not even imagine that this would be the beginning of the crisis and all my money would turn to dust. Now you need to wait for the growth of cryptocurrency.
grigora

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:45:58 AM

This is true. If nothing positive happens in this market, most likely the cryptocurrency will collapse. I think so. I would not want this, I have long been a holder.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:20:43 PM

This is true. If nothing positive happens in this market, most likely the cryptocurrency will collapse. I think so. I would not want this, I have long been a holder.
There is a lot of panic and despair in the market today. Not only with bounty projects, but also with those tokens that have been traded for more than one year. I still think that this is a plan, what we see is not an accident. Be patient.
Caleiaa

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:33:11 AM

There is a lot of panic and despair in the market today. Not only with bounty projects, but also with those tokens that have been traded for more than one year. I still think that this is a plan, what we see is not an accident. Be patient.
Just now you take part in projects, you wait for the issuance of tokens, but in the end they can’t even be sold, and this has become a frequent phenomenon
grigora

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:33:19 AM

I have no choice but to wait. I hope that everything will work out soon and we will see a green market for all the coins. I'm tired of waiting  Embarrassed
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:12:58 AM

Just now you take part in projects, you wait for the issuance of tokens, but in the end they can’t even be sold, and this has become a frequent phenomenon

This is true. There are few interested investors and therefore such a result.
There are bounty campaigns that have not paid me my tokens for more than a year and a half.
Probably afraid to pay for participation in the bounty.
Gorozo

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:46:55 AM

#proof of authentication
Bitcointalk name: Gorozo
Bitcointalk Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2473003
Campaign: Content
Telegram Username : @a_gorozo
ETH address : 0x4c2ac25737836b9fa1b7A85B0FD63173eB44ce31
Caleiaa

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:59:19 PM

There are bounty campaigns that have not paid me my tokens for more than a year and a half.
They simply collected activity from all social networks, as well as investments, and then put them in their pockets
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:12:42 AM

I have no choice but to wait. I hope that everything will work out soon and we will see a green market for all the coins. I'm tired of waiting  Embarrassed
It seems to me that this will not be earlier than in a year, the cryptocurrency market has changed
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:28:31 PM

They simply collected activity from all social networks, as well as investments, and then put them in their pockets
Yes, this can be called a simple word - theft of investor funds. Most likely, for many bounty programs, the plan was originally so. I have one question: how long can this go on?
grigora

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:13:35 PM

It seems to me that this will not be earlier than in a year, the cryptocurrency market has changed
It has changed beyond recognition. I don’t understand how can make money on cryptocurrency today. Maybe already worth buying coins. The bounty stopped making a profit.
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:30:27 PM

It has changed beyond recognition. I don’t understand how can make money on cryptocurrency today. Maybe already worth buying coins. The bounty stopped making a profit.
Everything is very simple, people trade and constantly have money on it, even in such a market you can make money for yourself
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:38:01 PM

Everything is very simple, people trade and constantly have money on it, even in such a market you can make money for yourself
There are a lot of interesting trading robots on the market, but you need to be able to use them correctly, because you can lose your money
grigora

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:33:11 PM

What needs to be done to earn? How many bounty campaigns do I need to participate in? I have many questions that no one can or does not want to answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: