Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORETOKEN ⛏: WHEN GOLD MEETS BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  (Read 11122 times)
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

It's nice to see that when a company has the intention to distribute almost 45% of the net profit to their Token holders, In this way, investors will get attached to this OREToken project. Now the question goes to the credibility of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

When the Token of this network will be distributed?
And how we can get access to this project?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

When the Token of this network will be distributed?
And how we can get access to this project?
They are going to distribute their OREToken after the end of the ICO,
If you want to be a part of this project then you have to invest and get an ownership of this OREToken.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

You need to acquire a large amount of land looks forward to mining, So have you yet decided where will you go acquisition of the land, Is it Paraguay?
And when will it start digging for the Gold?
ORET CEO

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

You need to acquire a large amount of land looks forward to mining, So have you yet decided where will you go acquisition of the land, Is it Paraguay?

Hi kinchit
Depending on the amount of funds raised, we will be acquiring between 10 to 43 hectares on top of the main gold vein.

Yes the mine is in Paso Yobai, Paraguay. Here is a link to Google Earth to see the exact location earth.app.[Suspicious link removed]/wAwbxV  It is a pity that Google has used a photo after some heavy rains.

I recommend that you read our White Paper. In the WP you can find details as to the location and satellite view of the mine, plus all the details. https://www.oretoken.io/docs/ORET-Whitepaper.pdf
Mining will start in at the end of February 2019. Ore will be processed in the already existing Pilot Plant. The Main Processing Plant will be up and running in August 2019.

dE_logics (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

Hi kinchit
Depending on the amount of funds raised, we will be acquiring between 10 to 43 hectares on top of the main gold vein.

Yes the mine is in Paso Yobai, Paraguay. Here is a link to Google Earth to see the exact location earth.app.[Suspicious link removed]/wAwbxV  It is a pity that Google has used a photo after some heavy rains.

I recommend that you read our White Paper. In the WP you can find details as to the location and satellite view of the mine, plus all the details. https://www.oretoken.io/docs/ORET-Whitepaper.pdf
Mining will start in at the end of February 2019. Ore will be processed in the already existing Pilot Plant. The Main Processing Plant will be up and running in August 2019.

PIC OF LOCATION

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
kaleid

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

You are calculating that you will be able to generate more than 4K USD within 12 months through the investment of 5K USD on this project, how will you bring that amount of profit?
slidexman

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

You are calculating that you will be able to generate more than 4K USD within 12 months through the investment of 5K USD on this project, how will you bring that amount of profit?
They are trying to calculate the profit based on the cost and benefit of Mineral Ore mining, per hour mining ore and extracting gold from this hourly effort. That's why they have calculated this amount of profit.
kinchit

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Hi kinchit

Yes the mine is in Paso Yobai, Paraguay. Here is a link to Google Earth to see the exact location earth.app.[Suspicious link removed]/wAwbxV  It is a pity that Google has used a photo after some heavy rains.

PIC OF LOCATION

That's a nice idea, I think this plan will work following your tentative working schedule, I think it will be the most important task to select a good area because it costs a huge money.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

I think gold mining is not more profitable than cryptocurreny mining, day by day the gold price also decreasing as like blockchain platform, so Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies mining will bring more profit in the future.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I think gold mining is not more profitable than cryptocurreny mining, day by day the gold price also decreasing as like blockchain platform, so Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies mining will bring more profit in the future.
I agree with you on this point but this OreToken will be run based on the blockchain system. they are trying to raise their money through an ICO and they will provide the share of mining Gold against the Token so far I can understand.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

It's really a unique project which will provide a feasible opportunity to invest in a profitable platform through the mineral mining, Following their calculation 45% profit will be distributed among the token holder.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

How an investor will receive his or her profit? I mean the way of getting, Is it BTC, ETH or anything else?
kinchit

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

How an investor will receive his or her profit? I mean the way of getting, Is it BTC, ETH or anything else?
Ethereum will be used as a profit-sharing purpose, every token will be stored in the ERC-20 wallet with a private key. in this way, they will get their profitable share by this system.
jedisnarf

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

This OreToken has formed a good team and made a good planning of extracting gold from mineral mining. I hope that will be a great idea by using this blockchain system for creating a large amount of fund.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

This OreToken has formed a good team and made a good planning of extracting gold from mineral mining. I hope that will be a great idea by using this blockchain system for creating a large amount of fund.
Not only that but also they've done a geological survey related to the mineral mining of the purpose of acquiring a good land and position in order to exploit a heavy figure of gold. that's a nice way of getting profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

Not only that but also they've done a geological survey related to the mineral mining of the purpose of acquiring a good land and position in order to exploit a heavy figure of gold. that's a nice way of getting profit.
I think their strategy is already ripe before starting this project. and must require a survey that really can bring benefits if done. all of that is not easy and requires a long process. good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
slidexman

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Why OREToken will not be distributed to the team member or related any person? Is there any hidden premise to this issue? so far I have gathered experienced, I haven't noticed such type of strategy.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Wow, of the total profit, They will aside 10% of the fund for the future unexpected costs or any kind of expense. this type of planning will work when it faces any urgency.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

When the ICO will start and end, I mean when the token will be distributed? Is there any tentative date regarding this issue?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: