Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♨️♨️For the first time in history! REAL things give away! ♨️♨️ join now!!!  (Read 667 times)
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 01:11:28 PM by Portion

Portion is giving everyone a chance to be a collector. Each week, now through December,
Portion will announce on all social channels – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Telegram, swag to be won.
The bare minimum to qualify: create an account on Portion and visit any Portion social handle for specific entry instructions.

Winners will be randomly selected.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | LinkedIn | Medium | Steemit | Pinterest | YouTube |  Instagram | Whitepaper

The Swag

Portion is the art world's bridge into the new world of cryptocurrency.
Through Portion’s smart contracts and distributed technology, the art market is liberated into a free market.
Portion liberates creatives and collectors by eliminating intermediaries and bloated fees seen in the traditional art and collectibles industry.

-------------------

How to Participate?

||

|  

|  

|  

|  

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | LinkedIn | Medium | Steemit | Pinterest | YouTube  |  Instagram | Whitepaper
andrerusso

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

I'm in!!! is that real stuff or digital?
matteoricci

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

If I am going to join this, I wanted to know, how the weekly winner can get their prizes. Is it going to be shipped to us? Are we going to pay for the shipping or is this all talk and not legit at all?!
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I'm in!!! is that real stuff or digital?

Real! visit www.portiongiveaway.com to see what we're giving away and more information!
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

If I am going to join this, I wanted to know, how the weekly winner can get their prizes. Is it going to be shipped to us? Are we going to pay for the shipping or is this all talk and not legit at all?!

The real deal, my friend. We will ship the items to the winner. Winner will be randomly chosen. Shipping cost is not included.
jeremyscott

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

In case we don’t really like the one’s that we got as a prize is it okay to trade it or exchange it to something else, like an ETH gift card instead?
cryptomax217

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Just joined their Telegram madness!!!
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

In case we don’t really like the one’s that we got as a prize is it okay to trade it or exchange it to something else, like an ETH gift card instead?

Each giveaway swag item is announced one at a time, so you will know what's at stake each week. All swag items are not being given away at once at random. So, you can't exchange. HOWEVER, you would be able to post it up on the Portion Exchange to sell if you didn't want it. We would hold physical possession of it until it sold and ship it out for you.
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Just joined their Telegram madness!!!

welcome!
luispitchler

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

ok supreme bags I get, signed bball I get, free ETH I really get but dolls...like WTF
erickbarkley29

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

How do they already have tickets for burning man those don't come out for months
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

I visited the site and it says its only digital art and what not...does that mean all these raffle prizes are just digital too?

All the swag are all physical goods, not digital. Right now our beta platform, what you may have visited, is selling digital art on the Portion Exchange. For details on the giveaway, visit www.portiongiveaway.com

bbenpieters

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

The raffle is a really nice touch but whats the incentive to join the platform if you're neither an artist or collector
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

ok supreme bags I get, signed bball I get, free ETH I really get but dolls...like WTF

Lol. It's art! And we are selling art on the Portion Exchange! Collectibles made by the artist, KAWS. You may have seen him recently on the apple commercial, or a collab w/Uniqlo:

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/apple-behind-the-mac-campaign/

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/uniqlo-sesame-street-kaws-fw18-collection/
ppaulaudibert

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Are there any other give aways aside from these? I am only seeing six here, what are the other two items? it says eight highly sought after prizes..
mmaxswellmurugan

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

How do we know this basketball is really signed by steph??
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

The raffle is a really nice touch but whats the incentive to join the platform if you're neither an artist or collector

Our platform is currently on Beta, but there is so much more planned than what you can just see today. Portion is for sellers, collectors, artists, creators and general consumers. We're going to be dropping some news in the coming months that may interest crypto enthusiasts. The swag in our giveaway foreshadows the kind of things you will be able to buy and sell on Portion. Yes, art, but beyond that as well.

Keep tabs on us and you won't be disappointed.
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Are there any other give aways aside from these? I am only seeing six here, what are the other two items? it says eight highly sought after prizes..

Check out www.portiongiveaway.com. Scroll down and you'll see all 8. It's just these 8.
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

How do they already have tickets for burning man those don't come out for months

Don't worry, it's a guarantee the winner will get the tickets. We have secured a proper channel to make sure the winner will receive 2 tickets.
Portion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

How do we know this basketball is really signed by steph??

Legit question. We secured it from https://www.steinersports.com/ who authenticated it. This is their whole business. But. I mean. If you still don't believe us, free basketball.  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: