Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain some funds in this bear market?  (Read 15943 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:20:28 AM

it is really hard to make profit during bearish market. you should always be careful and set stop losses.
I personally prefer to buy and hold during bear instead of daily trading.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:17:45 PM

it is really hard to make profit during bearish market. you should always be careful and set stop losses.
Of course, buying coins for long-term storage is practically the only correct strategy today to make a good profit. But the main problem and complexity in these actions is the choice of real projects for investment. Of course, you can pay attention to the top-rated coins, but the degree of their growth will be equivalent to a long time.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:42:38 PM

Our toughest test is indeed when the market situation is bearish for a long period of time and that's where we have to be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities so that we can still benefit in a falling market situation. on the other hand we can also get experience and learning about each coin movement in a bearish market situation.
yes, if you prefer to hold to wait for the bearish market to end, I think it's a good choice, it just feels like the time spent waiting isn't utilized at all.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:49:12 PM

I really hope your airdrop will have some value but i will suggest you find a good bounty and then do some campaign use the asset to trade if you are out of funds but i wouldnt be that easy i tell you

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:35:14 AM

I think trading can be the best option to get funds when seeing the market is in a bad condition, besides that it is still experiencing difficulties because the market is still not stable.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:32:26 PM

I don't see any good profit with airdrops plus it really takes time to wait to have a price and most of the time price will fall to no value at all. I suggest doing bounty is a great way to earn some profit so you can buy coin you like during this bear market.
giletto

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:18:18 PM

Airdrop and bounty are the last choices in this market. If you have experience trading, then it is better to try to trade every day to make money in this market. Airdrop and bounty will take you a lot of time and your patience

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:50:06 PM

In this very bear market how i should gain some funds to start gaining in this world??

Airdrop its a good way to start??
I don't think airdrop is the best way to become rich or have lots of money at the present time. The bonus value at these times is very low for the effort you make. I think you should speculate on ICO projects funded by the IEO, it will bring you great profits. because the IEO is now a new investment trend and is welcomed by many investors.
BitTorrent has been very successful in calling capital using the IEO. That is the best way you should go.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
avarnet

Activity: 868

Enterapp

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:01:15 PM

if for myself, by joining a bounty campaign to get funds or money, the problem is that I can get pretty good money in a free way because of that. and there are already many people who get money there

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

if for myself, by joining a bounty campaign to get funds or money, the problem is that I can get pretty good money in a free way because of that. and there are already many people who get money there
to get coins for free may be a bounty is one of the most popular ways for many people. but unfortunately now there are not many bounty campaigns that actually pay the participants properly. most of their prices fall far short of their initial prices.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:07:26 PM

The best way I could actually suggest in this status quo is the bounty.
Atlease you will have nothing to loose, even if you do not get much everything you get will be a plus, but if I say you should trade with your own money. Worries may not allow you to be patient enough.  
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:21:25 PM

to get coins for free may be a bounty is one of the most popular ways for many people. but unfortunately now there are not many bounty campaigns that actually pay the participants properly. most of their prices fall far short of their initial prices.
I've been in bounties before and it is really good of participating with them and secured from any losses cause we don't even spend money for investment instead just to wait for the rewards. It is just simply as that but we still need to work and comply the rules.
But it looks like that bounties never seems to be profitable and it sometimes it end up nothing in returns from our hardworks.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:24:32 PM

In this very bear market how i should gain some funds to start gaining in this world??

Just try to do that and then take your own conclusion, it will not easy to get money on this bearish market. it will be much better to start with your money to trade on crypto
If you are putting a lot of money when crypto reach its bottom price and i guess you have made a lot of profits.

I'll go with your opinion mate and exactly there's nothing easy money to earn in this world even if the bear market end time and effort is also things to get earn profits herein crypto.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:48:37 PM

Just try to do that and then take your own conclusion, it will not easy to get money on this bearish market. it will be much better to start with your money to trade on crypto
If you are putting a lot of money when crypto reach its bottom price and i guess you have made a lot of profits.

I'll go with your opinion mate and exactly there's nothing easy money to earn in this world even if the bear market end time and effort is also things to get earn profits herein crypto.
Everyone should take the risk but put their money on the bearish market to buy at the bottom. airdrop and any other way is not worth anymore consider about there was a lot of scammers.
Trade becomes the easiest way to earn a few bucks from the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:03:33 PM

Getting funds in the bear market can be done through more and more campaigning and through trade services accepting cryptocurrencies. Trading is the best out of bitcoin, and unlike the market there will be fluctuations. This fluctuations need to be used to earn some spending funds.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 07:26:21 PM

Getting funds in the bear market can be done through more and more campaigning and through trade services accepting cryptocurrencies. Trading is the best out of bitcoin, and unlike the market there will be fluctuations. This fluctuations need to be used to earn some spending funds.
The fact is that you need to properly use the current situation for daily trading. A certain amount of price fluctuations for some projects can bring you a good profit, but you cannot abuse them, because today many projects are falling in price and freeze at the same level for a long time.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:19:12 PM

The situation at this time has begun to improve and for anyone who has invested in the digital currency, they will certainly gain big profits. we feel we are going through a bear market period and we will deal with a much better market situation. with a significant increase in prices, it has made a huge level of trust from users of digital currencies.
hirngespenst

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:58:26 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 12:19:43 AM by hirngespenst

Make funds are not easy anymore. You may participate in Airdrops and Bounty campaigns. But as you are a new member here, you have to spend enough time to research an Airdrop/Bounty project before joining! For the tough situation of the crypto market, you will have to wait to get your Airdrop/Bounty payment. So, don't lose hope, keep working hard and don't forget to spread positive words about cryptocurrency.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:28:01 AM

Make funds are not easy anymore. You may participate in Airdrops and Bounty campaigns. But as you are a new member here, you have to spend enough time to research an Airdrop/Bounty project before joining! For the tough situation of the crypto market, you will have to wait to get your Airdrop/Bounty payment. So, don't lose hope, keep working hard and don't forget to spread positive words about cryptocurrency.

That is the most hardest thing if people want to have some funds but dont have any idea on how to earn maybe because they are new the best way to do is put some money to make a capital because if they will depend on airdrop it will took time for them to have a good capital, sometimes putting some capital is the best way to start a journey earning.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:43:25 AM

That is the most hardest thing if people want to have some funds but dont have any idea on how to earn maybe because they are new the best way to do is put some money to make a capital because if they will depend on airdrop it will took time for them to have a good capital, sometimes putting some capital is the best way to start a journey earning.
With cryptocurrency the scenario has changed, once people had got bitcoin as free giveaway. The scenario has changed as the demand for bitcoin has increased with large scale adoptions and market acceptance. Right now only with investment it is good to get a bigger and better earning, here the market is high risk involved. One need to be very careful about making each decision on the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: