Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10752 times)
StatesManG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

I am expecting a trap and an anger from the traders, afterward, the price is starting to make a move.
as we can see, the price is increasing for more than 10% because of a news that came from Nasdaq. Even after that good news came up from Nasdaq, the price is only increasing for just 10%. That means, people still afraid of it and still under pressure.
Capitulation is at its finest right now, and I expect something from the capitulator after the price is increasing for more than 15%.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Recent growth is bull trap! Look how many longs are on Bitmex and soon they will close their long to take profit, after this we will go again to the 3000 level Cool.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Yes this sudden pump will boost the volatile market but this need to go continuous for 3more days. If the value crosses more than 6.5k then we can expect a bull run I got this information from one of my friend who is expert in cryptocurrency. I guess happiness or on the way.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

For me it looks like a strong bullish momentum and if we see the charts as well we can see double bottom and bounce from those levels so in my opinion we will see some decent recovery and hopefully the positive trend will continue for atleast couple of months.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

The moment I saw the appreciation of the price of bitcoin to the above $4k, I knew there would surely be a thread like this and lo and behold, I was not disappointed. The current trend really calls for caution but it does not mean market activities won't continue and if we want price to increase, it just needs to happen. So, it does not matter whether its a trap or not, its left for the market participants to decide.
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

I think the BULL market will came soon. Maybe it will came during 5/6 months. Whatever at this time we can't see any good news. The market looks like as past days. But I believe, soon, these all will become a normal situation. So the main thing is, don't sell you tokens at this time, If you did that, it means you to be lost. Be patient for a few time. All will become normal.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

The market will recover soon. The decline in bitcoin and many other altcoins in recent times is a whale trap trying to make investors shudder and dumping altcoin that they are holding. That is just a trap and the market will soon recover. We should keep the altcoin we have and wait for the whale to return. I believe the mayor just need a short time to develop high value again

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

The market will surely recover but don't expect much so fast. It might not be back to where it was but it will be stable.

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

Bull or trap ?
More like a trap. I think now the market will not turn around. Of course + 15% BTC is good. But looking at the high rates of decline tomorrow it may be - 30%.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

They should have a planned goal because the market will always change. Whether it's bitcoin or other coins. Many people are easily affected by market conditions, always hoping the market shows a positive trend.
But we also have to understand that there are always 2 conditions that will occur, namely, downtrends and uptrends. We must be prepared for these conditions if we want to last a long time in cryptocurrency.
Seranium

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

I think that we may have few positive days, but not much after it. It is too early for the market sentiment to turn positive (bullish).
Maybe we are entering neutral zone or we really hit the bottom in the last few days of horror.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

It is difficult to say what is happening now with the market and how to behave but if you believe in it then invest in parts and in case of a fall buy more. I personally do.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

It can be considered a trap only if you walk into it. I would rather consider the current phase as a "handle with care" zone. Don't go all in and use stop loss.

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

I am expecting a trap and an anger from the traders, afterward, the price is starting to make a move.
as we can see, the price is increasing for more than 10% because of a news that came from Nasdaq. Even after that good news came up from Nasdaq, the price is only increasing for just 10%. That means, people still afraid of it and still under pressure.
Capitulation is at its finest right now, and I expect something from the capitulator after the price is increasing for more than 15%.
Now bitcoin and ethereum show an increase of 15 percent. Moreover, Bitcoin increased in price to $ 4337, and ethereum to $ 123. This is a very good indicator of growth for the last day. We hope that the same trend will continue. Perhaps we can still see a good bull market by the end of this year.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

There is no bull run in sight and you should know that bitcoin and most of the altcoins are not supposed to go down the ways it goes. I believe that we should keep watching on how the event unfold as there should be strong reason why a bull run should start.
I sold some of my holding yesterday and really I am regretting because I could have hold them a little but that is the nature of this market and we have to take loses sometimes.  The whales that push the price up will soon start to take profits very soon and it might come down a little again.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

In my own opinion, i think it's a big trap because December is few days away from now, the market might dip down again because a lot of people might be looking to sell off for the Xmas season
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

Hopefully its not a trap , if it keeps growing like this everyday we can see 20k range soon . Would be really nice to get back at ATH again and see what gonna happen then and where bitcoin can go further =]
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

If you look at the weekly chart, it seems that the bull run will occur in December but bad things can happen suddenly considering that there is a lot of manipulation in the crypto world. It's really going to be bullish or just a trap, I think it's no problem to start buying a few coins from now on, but if not sure you can play short-trade
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Market is moving now and i am seeing a better forward now.
I think this is not a bull trap as most people are just waiting for the reopening of BCH transaction which is BCHABC now.
BTC will go back to normal and will rise in the market while BCHABC will fall as many holders will sell it just to get BTC and ETH.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄