Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted Crypto Trading Group  (Read 149 times)
WizZzarD (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

Hey guys, im looking for motivated ppl who are interested to build up a trusted cryptotrading group. Since the market is on recovery its a good time to do that, i have a lot of experience in doing that including arbitraging. I would like to share that knowledge with others and show how you can profit buy the growth. Some capital is necessary so leave me your contact details or pm me im fluent in german, russian and english. The goal is to setup a crypto fund, where we attract big investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

Hey guys, im looking for motivated ppl who are interested to build up a trusted cryptotrading group.
You mean a coordinated pump and dump group where the owners are looking to dump their shitcoins by pumping it in the group so they can cash out? Roll Eyes

Since the market is on recovery its a good time to do that, i have a lot of experience in doing that including arbitraging.
Who doesnt? Even kids these days know who to make profit from the market and go around boasting about their "skills".

I would like to share that knowledge with others and show how you can profit buy the growth. Some capital is necessary so leave me your contact details or pm me im fluent in german, russian and english. The goal is to setup a crypto fund, where we attract big investors.
How do you expect people to trust you or your group or your concept of crypto funds? Who says you are not running away with people's money? Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I'm learning that setting up an investment and speculation club is quite a complex project. It's easy if you just want a chat room for a bunch of you to trade, but moving to a more sophisticated entity takes a lot more. This includes the creation of a limited use coin.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
WizZzarD (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

@theultraelite: did u suffer from the recent drop or are u just mentally ill and whats the reason to troll my first post? im not interested in a pump and dump group, im looking for serious ppl and a longterm business relation.

@jetcash: u right thats and thats my motivation, a basic chat is mostly filled by randoms.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Hey guys, im looking for motivated ppl who are interested to build up a trusted cryptotrading group.
It is difficult to talk about an investment activity or a trusted group with a newbie account in this forum, trust needs to be acquired and not easy to acquire.

Since the market is on recovery its a good time to do that, i have a lot of experience in doing that including arbitraging.
Talking in vague words like "the market is recovering" and then saying that you have a lot of experience seems to be contradictory.
It is better to include some charts, analyzes or other expert analyzes.

Some capital is necessary so leave me your contact details or pm me im fluent in german, russian and english. The goal is to setup a crypto fund, where we attract big investors.
Are you ready to secure profits? "using escrow"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WizZzarD (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

@hugeblack: trust will be built up through the cooperation and all analyzes will be published privately. there is no need for any investment, anyone who joins will trade with their own funds. consulting for a share of profits is possible if someone is new in the game.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

did u suffer from the recent drop
Im not one of those idiots who bought at the all time high but at the lower prices.
or are u just mentally ill
Make your own assumptions as you deem fit. Roll Eyes

and whats the reason to troll my first post?
The answer to my post is not a counter-question.
im not interested in a pump and dump group, im looking for serious ppl and a longterm business relation.
Why dont you should some integrity and tell us how you are going to escrow the funds in case people are willing to participate in such a "group" and how you are planning to proceed with the investments. In short why dont you give us a proper roadmap of your activity rather than bickering?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x