Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FCT] Factom - A data-centric platform for decentralized applications  (Read 24358 times)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:17:25 PM

Shitcoin like Electroneum starts outperforming Factom . ... what a disgrace lol. Factom slowly turning into shitcoin in 2019

In the long run FCT will survive where many shitcoins will likely die, especially when institutional investors start looking for non speculative coins.

I think, that this project can be attributed to the most promising ones. it looks promising. maybe, then we will see a good result from the team's activity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:01:07 PM

The Authority Node Operator Luciap released version 1.1 of factom.js today. New features:

1. A new Factom blockchain event emitter. This is a great addition made by Alex of Factoshi which simplifies a lot writing applications that react to on-chain events (new blocks, new entries, new transactions etc).

2. Proper support for chain and entry EC signature delegation. This is useful to allow external devices storing your EC keys to pay for the entry. Think hardware wallet integration or IOT device integration.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Please join us on our Discord server​​​​​​​.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:21:32 PM

TFA Labs announce a solution for securing data in billions of IoT devices, using the Factom® blockchain.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:46:15 PM

Hello FCT Holders.  Are you interested in being a part of the future Factom Protocol Community Website Committee?  One slot is open to FCT holders via election.  To learn more, please go here.

cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:06:35 PM

Quite a lot of recent news has been coming to Factom, I think I'm going to have to consider getting a bag. Your use-case of blockchain is pretty impressive.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:25:09 PM

YOU HAVE 50.000$/100.000$ daily volume man. What are you talking about FAT? You wanna compete with ETH, Stratis, waves, lisk, komodo, ubiq, RVN and god knows how many more? With your 2 markets and 50k volume? Can we get back to earth plz?

You need to suit up and start selling to exchanges because i can also write an email to binance knowing beforehand no one will probably read it. Same goes for you. MANUP SUITUP and go to them PHYSICALLY, make appointment and fucking SELL YOUR MOTHER! Thats the attitude im expecting from a company. You are not decentralized platform like RVN you have a CEO. So act like a fucking CEO then dammit!

I bought Factom when it was $2   All I have been hearing since then is  " factom is one of the very few coins that has a real world use"  yet this is not reflected in its price - There are truly shitcoins out
there that out perform factom - There is definitely something wrong with Factoms attitude to its investors - if and when their is another bull run I shall have to sell my bag as Factom just does not seem
to have any energy.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:24:03 PM

YOU HAVE 50.000$/100.000$ daily volume man. What are you talking about FAT? You wanna compete with ETH, Stratis, waves, lisk, komodo, ubiq, RVN and god knows how many more? With your 2 markets and 50k volume? Can we get back to earth plz?

You need to suit up and start selling to exchanges because i can also write an email to binance knowing beforehand no one will probably read it. Same goes for you. MANUP SUITUP and go to them PHYSICALLY, make appointment and fucking SELL YOUR MOTHER! Thats the attitude im expecting from a company. You are not decentralized platform like RVN you have a CEO. So act like a fucking CEO then dammit!

I bought Factom when it was $2   All I have been hearing since then is  " factom is one of the very few coins that has a real world use"  yet this is not reflected in its price - There are truly shitcoins out
there that out perform factom - There is definitely something wrong with Factoms attitude to its investors - if and when their is another bull run I shall have to sell my bag as Factom just does not seem
to have any energy.

The price on the market at the moment does not depend on fundamental factors. Almost all the upward movement is speculation. Good projects can fall in price for a very long time while shit grows.
Do not be surprised that this market is simple and you need to understand it.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:11:47 AM

The April 15th Factom Protocol newsletter is out.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:27:48 PM

The Triall whitepaper is out.  They are the first planned Initial Token Offering on Factom.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:38:20 PM

to have any energy.

Do yall remember that report that came out recently about fake volume across exchanges? Go back and look at it....the coin with the lowest fake volume?? Factom....

Ya it would be nice to be listed on 50-100 different markets but if its all fake volume then what does it matter?
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:31:59 PM

A new voting page for the Factom protocol that showcases upcoming, active, and past governance votes.  The Factom Protocol's governance is more decentralized than the vast majority of projects out there and this is one more way for us to showcase as much.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:58:03 PM

An update on the Factom Asset Token (FAT) protocol which is the tokenization platform for Factom.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

A great update from Sphereon and BIF which are building solutions on the Factom Protocol: https://factomize.com/forums/threads/bif-sphereon-2019-q1-update.1881/

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:35:18 AM

Zero-knowledge proofs will be coming to the Factom Protocol in the future.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:48:05 PM

The Factom Open API has been released.  It is a lightweight REST API for the Factom blockchain. It connects to an existing factomd node and has a built-in Factom wallet.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:11:06 AM

The Factom Protocol Newsletter for May 1st is out. 

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 12:47:59 AM

Grant proposals have been posted and the Q/A is now live.

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:01:37 AM

Factom (FCT) - Data Integrity Protocol: https://www.publish0x.com/introduction-to-cryptocurrencies/factom-fct-data-integrity-protocol-xgdgze

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:11:14 AM

Anatomy of Factom's Addresses.  A blog post by the Core Developer "Who".

negomarkett

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:53:57 PM

why dump price??  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: