Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FCT] Factom - A data-centric platform for decentralized applications  (Read 24348 times)
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:49:07 AM

The Factom Protocol Newsletter for June 15th is out.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Please join us on our Discord server​​​​​​​.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:17:43 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 05:35:34 AM by broadhurst

Not sure, it sucks though.

Now liquidity really is a problem, for all the ANOs in the united states they are now solely limited to poloniex and thats IF polo doesn't geofence it either. It's already been said by Paul and other members of the team that factom is not a security so I don't know why trex is fencing it.

Price just continues to flirt with all time lows in sats (50-70k), these are levels we haven't seen since 2015!

How can the overall market value FCT now the same that it did in 2015 with all the progress? If i had to guess I would say that it's because nobody outside the realm of people who already own bitcoin KNOW about factom.....the 2017 investor does not know about factom....wall street does not know factom.

The only people that do know about the project would never value the Factoid over their bitcoin, its just another shitcoin. Maybe if we got talked about on cnbc like other alts or had USD pairs we wouldn't be in this spot.

The crack team in Austin are sleeping at the wheel. Fucking wake up already and convert some of your MOUs to bankable projects!

You mean the crap team in Austin.. sleeping at the wheel with flat tyres a blown engine and a truck on it's way to tow it to the scrap yard - I read somewhere that Factom is a sleeping giant.. it is not asleep it is dead, rigor mortis has occured and it has a space reserved for it at the mortuary.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:00:05 AM

Now liquidity really is a problem, for all the ANOs in the united states they are now solely limited to poloniex and thats IF polo doesn't geofence it either. It's already been said by Paul and other members of the team that factom is not a security so I don't know why trex is fencing it.

Price just continues to flirt with all time lows in sats (50-70k), these are levels we haven't seen since 2015!

How can the overall market value FCT now the same that it did in 2015 with all the progress? If i had to guess I would say that it's because nobody outside the realm of people who already own bitcoin KNOW about factom.....the 2017 investor does not know about factom....wall street does not know factom.

The only people that do know about the project would never value the Factoid over their bitcoin, its just another shitcoin. Maybe if we got talked about on cnbc like other alts or had USD pairs we wouldn't be in this spot.

The crack team in Austin are sleeping at the wheel. Fucking wake up already and convert some of your MOUs to bankable projects!

You mean the crap team in Austin.. sleeping at the wheel with flat tyres a blown engine and a truck on it's way to tow it to the scrap yard - I read somewhere that Factom is a sleeping giant.. it is not asleep it is dead, rigor mortis has occured and it has a space reserved for it at the mortuary.

If you believe that Factom is dead, why do you still care?

Btw, this is a very interesting Interview with Jay Smith:
https://youtu.be/VSFo72izXCc

Doesn't seem to be dead. 
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:38:54 PM

Doesn't seem to be dead. 

It's not dead no, but the only reason we are at $5.75 is because the price in bitcoin has increased a lot since factom was launched in 2014.....although there is significant development going on, if you looked at the chart of FCT you would almost certainly think that the project is dead and gone.

The chart looks no different than other alts that have been abandoned, as a long term holder its the most frustrating shit ever.

We are only listed on 3 exchanges and for US citizens its about to be 1, I am not counting upbit because its korean and translate only works on 1/2 the page. But think about that, 3 exchanges!! There are coins outside the top 200 that have more.

Multi-coin capital had a post on the forum about how they talked with institutional investors and they were interested in the concept of factom but would not invest because of LACK OF LIQUIDITY....
factoo3

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:18:37 PM

I think binance (us) is not gonna list fct.
So us is out of order. Huh
So its gonna be another year with no exchanges.
Can you imagine btc back to 4000 what will happen to fct.
Its gonna be 2014 again.
But hej maybe new investors chances for us.
Maybe buy fct for 1 dollar again....

broadhurst

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

Doesn't seem to be dead. 

Interviews are are all talk, how about walking the walk instead of talking the talk - get this motherfucker on some exchanges for God's sake  - why do I care? because I am holding a bag which even though is in profit has seriously over promised and under delivered.. I feel sorry for the Investors who bought in and are suffering.   
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:32:59 PM

What's with the dumps? are these stolen coins?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:43:23 PM

lol man.  such good potential this had 2016/2017, beauty pump too...made nice coin.  but it was dying. and now dead.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:51:23 PM

they like investers is like junba juice
GreatOrchids

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:01:07 PM

they knew that before they even started

unless they are really stupid Grin
GreatOrchids

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:48:24 PM

like trump for a last name
broadhurst

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:07:05 PM

Doesn't seem to be dead. 

Interviews are are all talk, how about walking the walk instead of talking the talk - get this motherfucker on some exchanges for God's sake  - why do I care? because I am holding a bag which even though is in profit has seriously over promised and under delivered.. I feel sorry for the Investors who bought in and are suffering.   

Yet another big dump - Number 114 in the charts and falling.. For crying out loud even  coins likeThundercore and ClipperCoin, which does not even have a Https website, is ahead of Factom.. it's embarrassing..   Austin, Texas..we have a problem
a big problem.
bitChipper

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:54:07 PM

What's with the dumps? are these stolen coins?

No one really knows, it could be because of polo closing margin and some people are having to close their positions....but honestly I really dont know enough about how margin trading works to come to a conclusion.

I will say that these dumps are somewhat exclusive to poloniex which really gets me wondering.....margin trading is still available to the rest of the world for FCT...could these dumps really be coordinated to yield others to profit massively off margin trading a very low liquidity market? I don't know.... but look at the charts you will see that polo always dumped harder than bittrex. So it seems more is going on with poloniex.

It also could literally just be ANOs just dumping the created FCT they got from grants to run their business, which could equate to real world use down the road but still concerning....since we still don't see much real world use.

broadhurst

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:26:17 PM

Doesn't seem to be dead. 

Yet another big dump - Number 114 in the charts and falling.. For crying out loud even  coins likeThundercore and ClipperCoin, which does not even have a Https website, is ahead of Factom.. it's embarrassing..   Austin, Texas..we have a problem
a big problem.

haha,another Factom dump, Bitcoin doing what it does and Factom doing the opposite - I have Factom but I can still laugh at how fragile and underwhelming it is - can't even be bothered to sell it. 
GmanUtrecht

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:35:54 AM

I’n Buying. Downtrent is gone when all here screaming that the project is dead. You buy when there is blood on the street, especially with these kinda projects with is so much more then a second rate scam coin.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:24:09 AM

Deepfakes, Blockchain, and Factom.  A blog post by Who, Factomize's Core developer.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

broadhurst

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:35:41 AM

I’n Buying. Downtrent is gone when all here screaming that the project is dead. You buy when there is blood on the street, especially with these kinda projects with is so much more then a second rate scam coin.

It's not going to get much lower than this but don't expect to go to the moon with Factom, expect plenty of aborted take offs from the launchpad
bitChipper

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:20:07 PM

Another ANO ask-me-anything on Reddit to boost investor confidence....or possibly get listed on binance, either way its good to see the ANOs are still optimistic considering their business's will depend on the success of the protocol.

https://old.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/c5a1s3/were_factoms_authority_node_operators_were_here/

If you are really interested in the project and are wondering if you should invest then do through the thread above in detail, research the ANOs and then form you're decision.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:16:58 AM

The July 1st Factom Protocol Newsletter is out.

broadhurst

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:35:18 AM

The July 1st Factom Protocol Newsletter is out.

Factom: A General Purpose Pointless Data Protocol and World Class Serial Underperformer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: