Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors  (Read 1191 times)
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

real investment is ready anytime, but project selection takes a long time. if it's not like that fear will be trapped on projects that are less qualified and eventually we will lose our money.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

among the solutions that I will take for profit.
1. Wait until the price drops back. I will just start buying both bitcoin or altcoin again.
2. Don't use capital from the results of bank loans from banks or other people
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

Yes really, there is a higher chance that projects with their own protocols succeed than those who just using some contract and utilizing token instead of coins. Those project with own protocols have much more active developers and you can assure that their coin will last long for trading and investment.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

Your opinion is valid as lots of ICO's are using blockchain technology for purposes that don't particularly suit it in an attempt to tokenize just about anything and cash in off all the hype rather than focusing on advancing the underlying technology itself so focusing on those projects may be a better long term proposition moving forward

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

Invest only to those cryptocurrency that has a good track already. And if they got a working product, it would be much more pleasing. Never invest to some useless cryptocurrency.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

Agree with you. True is in this crypto boom after lot of project will fail with poor management of team. We can't be 100% sure about projects that have still developing.in this beat market it is really hard if management hadn't seen this condition in pass. So lot of developing project will stop as i think. So i think it is good to consider more about projects that have developed and products  that have already using.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

Yeah, I quite agree with you. Also, Investors should try as much as possible to invest in cryptocurrencies with a very standard road map, which has a great future. Everything is just about risk, which we all know. There are lots of failed projects, that's why we need to be wise in decision making.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

Just holding is the best solution for crypto currency investor, maybe they have buy bitcoin or altcoin at higher price and right now price was drop, just keep your asset at your wallet and wait until price is back to higher.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

Invest only to those cryptocurrency that has a good track already. And if they got a working product, it would be much more pleasing. Never invest to some useless cryptocurrency.
This is a better way of investing to the market.

Those that are real usage would go well in the market if these coins are being used worldwide. This is what most investors are looking, for usecase. Don't get caught for those coins that are being brought up by hype, you are likely to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

the most important solution to make investors happy again is the increase in the price of bitcoin, that's all they want, the price of bitcoin must be able to recover.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

real investment is ready anytime, but project selection takes a long time. if it's not like that fear will be trapped on projects that are less qualified and eventually we will lose our money.

If you are investing in some crypto, you definitely know more than just a little about the company. Cryptocurrency is always in correction way and we must know that invest in a project which had finished product will be more comfortable.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

The market is indeed in a huge correction state and only the strong projects will survive. I also agree that it is better to invest long term in projects with real use case instead of those pure hypes. 
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

I understand that you offer to invest now? In general, I support the idea, because I believe that now is the time to invest in technology, because today in the world there is a new global financial crisis. It's scary to understand.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

But have you ever joined on the speculation market? And that the crypto market looks like. A lot of investors have known abou that and they will be trying to invest on the companies that raised a lot of supporters from the investors.
You shoud see what happen to the market right now

I think they are investors, they do not know the value of the project they invest in. Once the tokens of the projects are listed exchange, most of them are discounted and scare them off. But to me a startup can not succeed overnight, which is the reason to go long with them
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

as uses on goods and service to gains with chance on hosting with the administrative server with the blockchain system.
future investors to manage as least on presence to attains with competences on possession and works on decision as referring spares of distribution with the resource and potentials on authorization to collects on returns as defining plan on distribution to offers with use of option as public to joins with the involvement with the business on modulation.

we are from caressen webworks with viva chesster as hacker and coo of company now in stage of terms as preparing tasks on finance with the scheme of funding to helps as covering use with the future tasks as preparing the extensive of details on reference to work on projects with the offers of online social dating tasks for pupils of indonesia,
as expecting the more on appreciation as female investors from jakarta to put of funds on assessment to becomes of part with the business on field of crypto finance with the existence of personal discipline of ideal as beginning preference of strategic dominance on personification.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

I would go after the "working product" approach. But, if this product is not useful, or has big competition already, then chances for success are very weak.

I would go after the "Unique Selling Point" of any crypto currency project. How unique it is!
So, it is very important to think long term when investing in any crypto project.

Personally, I give big attention to the financial sector projects. But, I have to make sure it is of a great value and practical for the every day life.

Take the Gigzi crypto project for a sample; it is very helpful and unique with its wealth management features. Plus, it is the good solution for high volatility in crypto-assets.

kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

I guess it's a bad choice if you want to play it safe, but that's one way to get a huge profit by finding altcoins that have very low prices but have the possibility of going up later. but now it's better to invest in coins like xrp and xlm that are more profitable for me.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

You mean get out of the cryptocurrency? but I guess getting into the technology nowadays still needs the cryptocurrency space in order to be successful. Though, not every project will have their own protocols, even those which just have tokens to offer might still be successful as well as the investors in it.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

The market is indeed in a huge correction state and only the strong projects will survive. I also agree that it is better to invest long term in projects with real use case instead of those pure hypes. 
A lot of new projects telling us that they have primarily long-term goals. They are developing too. then how to understand which is better to invest if it is difficult to understand
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

among the solutions that I will take for profit.
1. Wait until the price drops back. I will just start buying both bitcoin or altcoin again.
2. Don't use capital from the results of bank loans from banks or other people

Yes you are right about number 2
But waiting until price drops back is a long way off
Investing in existing quality products is a good offer
Avoid pump and dump crypto currency tokens and be confident of your decision making
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: