Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors  (Read 1191 times)
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

Buy now at good bottoms, and wait for the market to go up,and you will be happy, and a lot of profit, if you analyze the schedule for the time, always ng downturns and rises, and was a very big decline, and now Chen just sweet, and soon it will go long-awaited growth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Buy now at good bottoms, and wait for the market to go up,and you will be happy, and a lot of profit, if you analyze the schedule for the time, always ng downturns and rises, and was a very big decline, and now Chen just sweet, and soon it will go long-awaited growth

That you rightly noticed. All who invested in these difficult times for the cryptocurrency community will be able to earn good money. In cryptocurrency, the most important is analysis. We see the bull coming soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

Simply put, we invest in cryptocurrency to work together to develop projects with their respective platforms on various internet or social media. we buy altcoins for investment and the benefits we get depend on us investing well because the ICO market and projects are vulnerable to risk. we have to buy coins that really have good quality, I suggest buying altcoin which is the top 10 marketcurrency.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

I doubt that this will help. The market is a platform for speculation, with the result that even this kind of investment will fail. Wait for a trend change, that's all that remains.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

That you rightly noticed. All who invested in these difficult times for the cryptocurrency community will be able to earn good money. In cryptocurrency, the most important is analysis. We see the bull coming soon.
If price down like this, maybe analysis is number 2, first thing to manage is our mental, can we hold it for longer time and wait bull run to come. Some people can't do this yet even they already analyze price of a coin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

There are also projects in cryptomarket which already have their technologies and products. I think it's better to hold tokens of such projects in long-term. They have more chances to survive on such market.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

I doubt that this will help. The market is a platform for speculation, with the result that even this kind of investment will fail. Wait for a trend change, that's all that remains.

The trend change ?
How would the trend change occur ?
What will it entails ?

Do you have any detailed illustration for it ?
Do keep informed
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

There are also projects in cryptomarket which already have their technologies and products. I think it's better to hold tokens of such projects in long-term. They have more chances to survive on such market.

Of course, this is a normal situation when, in general, situations can show quite serious profits. I hope that today people make a choice in such projects, because today it’s normal when we invest in projects that have products.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

there is also a point, but market speculation is also important for a project that is still developing everything including its technology and requires funds to support the continuity of their project.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

there is also a point, but market speculation is also important for a project that is still developing everything including its technology and requires funds to support the continuity of their project.
if speculation gives rise to interest in a particular project, then it definitely has a positive effect on the development of the project itself. But I would not be equal in one example to all situations.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

if speculation gives rise to interest in a particular project, then it definitely has a positive effect on the development of the project itself. But I would not be equal in one example to all situations.

I think the problem today is that speculation are not longer improving the prices of altcoins or bitcoin
The apps are not working out either

We just need to focus on the basics and position ourselves to what profits us most
Good luck to us
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Sulousi keeps holding in order to get the best price. because we know now that the market is down certainly not a good thing to be able to trade or we sell our assets

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

A decision that today could lead us to truly believing that the market may change, I think that it is necessary to work on this issue here. Today, this is the most important thing that people should keep on mind for a long time and this is the most important decision.
Biltong

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

I suspect we won't see another bull run until investors are convinced that coins have a real use-case. The ICO craziness burnt all the speculation on 'promises'. I think 2019 will be the year of "Use case" and Dash is quietly leading the way: In Venezuala they are literally saving lives and over 3000? merchants already accept Dash there enabling people to buy food. To see what Dash has Achieved up to now in terms of 'use-case': http://www.dashroadmap.org/dash-now/   
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

The best solution for the present time would be to refuse to invest at the ICO stage, and to invest in projects when they already have a sample of the finished product or technology. This would help defeat the scammers, and also reduce the number of obviously weak projects.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

I also prefer to invest in companies that already have a finished product that is used by users. I also welcome the new vision of how to solve existing problems when creating full decentralization.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Yeh, your solution is great. But as for me, I don't have enough time to analyse new technologies. I have my own portfolio and I want to hold it for a long term. I don't like short-term investments.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

At all times it was like that, who began to use the promising line of activity first, and managed to make good money. The situation on the cryptocurrency market is the same. Who first invested in the project - he earned a lot of money.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

You have a valid position, with this situation of the market the best thing to do is continue to hold for some time before selling. Though we don't know the actual time when there will be bull run but the truth of the matter is that there will certainly be bull run again.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

that's true because now the market is starting to show an increase, even if only a little but precisely this is a very appropriate time to invest because the risk of dump has begun to decrease even the market tends to rise so if it is indeed capable then we must start investing to anticipate the bullrun later this year

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███