Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors  (Read 1191 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:32:35 PM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

Even this does not guarantee anything. Many projects with the properties described by you failed at one or another stage of their development. The analysis should be much broader.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pcore-PCC
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:35:30 PM

I think diversifying your investments and keeping a keen eye for projects that implement cryto to real life business and use cases will have the greatest returns in the long run. Just like our team are working on to bring an invoice discounting platform for businesses and investors to not only make profit on coins but to also gain profit from real life businesses. 
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:36:16 PM

For investors to return to the cryptocurrency they should be assured that the project will be awarded because of their good project and their product as well as to attract investors to invest in them here. Bounty and ico's legitimacy should show so investors do not mind to invest in it. Most investors because they are scared of being fooled by scams.
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:11:18 PM

I agree that new projects should not only be an idea, but also give the opportunity to try the platform before investing, but unfortunately there are not enough such projects.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:24:58 PM

It is very difficult to find such projects in 2019. Now mostly developers offer investors and the community castles in the air and do not fulfill their promises. I haven't seen any promising project in the last six months because the ICO era is coming to an end. Investments in promising ICO projects began to engage in large financial company that conduct analysis and audit of the selected project. This investment is justified and successful.
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:40:24 PM

I agree that new projects should not only be an idea, but also give the opportunity to try the platform before investing, but unfortunately there are not enough such projects.
I think that next year we will see these projects in sufficient quantity. Now there is a crisis in many markets and we must understand this.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:48:15 PM

I think that cryptocurrency investors should believe in those coins that can bring long-awaited profits in the future.
Of course it will be the coins that now set the pace of the market and are on top.
I invest only in them and have no doubt that in the long term I will come to success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:57:46 PM

I think that cryptocurrency investors should believe in those coins that can bring long-awaited profits in the future.
Of course it will be the coins that now set the pace of the market and are on top.
I invest only in them and have no doubt that in the long term I will come to success.

Crypto currency investors ofcourse believe in long term token
The trouble is that can those coins actually live and exist that long without becoming a total mess or getting delisted

Let’s get more researches done and am sure 50% will prove the right choice
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:59:34 PM

A good decision to invest in the top 30 coins in the cryptocurrency market. There are enough moderate risks and a good income is possible this year.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:09:20 PM

If anyone invested in amazon at the early stages they will be fiat millionaires. The same people who invest now will be millionaires in future, you don't want to be the one who missed both amazon and bitcoin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
iMelon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:11:36 PM

I think Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies has come a long way but we still have to bear in mind that crypto is still in it's infancy stage, we see so many projects but the fact is that many has not been executed so far, when we start seeing projects that would make crypto mainstream, the current situation would change.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:53:21 PM

A good decision to invest in the top 30 coins in the cryptocurrency market. There are enough moderate risks and a good income is possible this year.
in a short period of time maybe the players who are in the top market now are good choices, and to see the possibility of assets remaining in the market and continuing to grow they are still maintained. but for the long term I think the market can change.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:01:52 PM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

Blockchain project or not, I think investors are more interested in the team make up of a project becauses the pedigrees of the team will definitely reflect on the project, further more, investors are interested in token economics of the project as well as its marketing strength.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:04:31 PM

I believe your solution is for investors who are investing in ICO projects.  Investing in projects with no workable products can be very risky in terms of loosing your money.  But when investing in already trading crypto coins, I think studying and understanding its trading anf market trends will be the best way to start before investing in it...

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:10:01 PM

indeed it is very important to choose a company that is really good and move on the right track because if not then our money can be in vain
actually the problem is not only on the concept because there are many concepts that are actually good but unfortunately not every team wants to really develop it
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:15:18 PM

Majority of people here in crypto is for money and multiple profit, only a few of them are in fond of technology. Those are passionate and a little bit crazy guys like Vitalik Buterin.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:39:35 PM

This is a speculative market but I agree we should invest in coins with strong use case and
working products which brings something new and progressive to the market.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:55:38 PM

This is a speculative market but I agree we should invest in coins with strong use case and

by investing in coins that have a large volume of market capitalization is indeed a good solution for now, so we will accept the risk of small losses especially if the projects they develop continue to run according to the planned roadmap will be able to increase prices in the future rather than investing in coins that have not yet been clear about progress in the future.

IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:47:02 PM

Coins with strong use case do not entirely bring desired results in terms of profits
Which is why you cannot invest in all coins or have same interest in all tokens

You need to dyor and make a preferable trade choice
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:53:56 PM

The cryptocurrency market began to come to life, this is indicated by the temporary growth of some coins. Bitcoin almost doubled. Therefore, I advise everyone to look at investing in new coins and you will be able to earn as soon as they rise in price following the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: