Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only?  (Read 2251 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

It would be so much convenient for every bounty hunter if all kind of bounty campaign giving a reward in Bitcoin or ethereum.
I would gladly join the campaign, that way our work could be fully appreciated with that kind of reward.
actually there are still some campaigns that pay bounty participants with ethereum or bitcoin. try to look more carefully. unfortunately, most don't accept accounts with red trust like you. it will be a barrier for you to follow the campaign.
I find some of the projects pay with bitcoin and this is very a lot of devotees. from regulation alone is enough tight where using at least merit to join. but participants are allowed also limited that much going the fastest competition. but for the payment of relatively small and I think it's better to get paid just because even other coins were bigger and the work is also not too heavy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

Obviously it's very good for bounty hunters, not much companies do that, only a few companies run signature campaigns and pay Bitcoin, but only high rank members can join, they don't have other campaigns, they run only signature campaign.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

The main thing is that payments should be made once a week or once in two weeks, and not at the end of the campaign or one month after the end of the ICO, so there will be a guarantee that the earned Bitcoins will be received by bounty hunters, and not be lost along with the project team. Although I heard that in such projects there are usually lower payments than in those projects in which they pay in tokens. But I agree that this is a controversial statement because of the completely different liquidity of Bitcoin and the tokens of the new project.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

For bounty hunters they will like it that paying bitcoins or ethereum, but I don't think the ICO projects will be success, mostly running campaigns that pays bitcoin are gambling sites, exchanges, the altcoins they just to promote it. 
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

it seems that it will not be possible because it will make the founders and those who have ICO projects suffer a lot of losses because the bitcoin used for the bounty allocation campaign will make the ico lose its funds, many ICOs prefer to make payments using their tokens .
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

I think that we need intermediary first. I mean, we need a person who will receive all award at the beginning. It has to be the famous person.
And he has to have great trust of course. Then after the end of a campaign he will distribute all award among bounty hunters.
And yes. Award have to be the stablest => USDT, BTC or something else.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

For me it would be perfect to have a bitcoin or ethereum as a payment. It won't makes us getting headache to wait for the reward coins to be trade able.
So we can sell the reward without affecting the coin of the project.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

That's good.. but im sure, there is maximum participant if they will pay with bitcoin, the task is not easy to do and rules is more tight..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

as far as I know some major projects that focus on the signature campaign have implemented this, they make direct payments every week with bitcoin. but if we want to implement it as a whole for other small projects, it will be very difficult, besides not being profitable for the project owner, there will be a tendency for new accounts to abuse bounty campaigns. Strict regulations and rules should begin to exist and be applied massively against campaigner bounties.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
Your point is correct and I think it is a good idea which all bounty hunter will have their salary after they promote the project. But, do you ever think what will happen to their token? Even it is a good idea to pay us in bitcoin and ethereum but I think it is also a good to pay us with their token.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

Definitely paying Bounty Hunters in Bitcoin would be a good idea because Bitcoin is a good store value and all centralized exchanges accepts bitccoin so definitely bounty hunters can easily get their payment easy and does not have to wait for a long period of time to receive and enjoy their payments.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

I believe that OP has a good idea as bounty hunters would really like if that will happen. Bounty tokens in eth and btc would mean an increase in participation of many bounty hunters which could boost their interest from joining bounties. I think that many of those bounty hunters who had stopped in participating bounties would be eager again to come back knowing that bounty tokens will be in btc form of currency.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
That doesn’t sound like a good idea to me. If they should be paying bounty hunters in Bitcoin and Ethereum, then what’s the need of the promotion they are doing? For their project to be successful they need issue out their own coins. Take for example we have Square Bet (don’t know if that’s the name though)and they issue a coin called SB coin.

I would like to see them offer payment in Bitcoin, but what I’m trying to say is that doing so wouldn’t benefit the company. So they got issue out their own coin, if you think the coin would turn to have no value later, then exchange it quickly when you can.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

i think the idea is really good and i would it also like when icos pay their bountie participants in bitcoin or ethereum. but something like this will unfortunately not come, because most icos can not afford something like that.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

That happened, the ICO project pays bounty hunters using BTC but is not 100% using BTC. Usually there is a merger between their Bitcoin and Tokens. And there is also using a service using Ethereum. Actually there is added value if we get payments using BTC. of course we can sell it directly.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

I prefer to have that kind of bounty program, just like a while ago where a project is giving ETH as the reward for the bounty participant.
So it would be better if there are more and more of that kind of project.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

I agree, but I agree more that payments are made in exchange for dollars, because if I think ETH and Bitcoin are still volatile, the Dollar is more stable
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

That would be nice if more projects would pay their bounty hunters with bitcoin or ethereum.
In any case, i find that better than the most worthless token that we get.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

There are not many such projects, now almost all make payments only in tokens, but this is also profitable!
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

It takes huge appropriations to be able to do so. only a very large project that could have this. but only some of the bounty that dared to make payments with bitcoin and that's it with the number of participants who have been limited and the rules that require a minimum merit requirement to join. the amount of work to be done is also being sued for more than the usual bounty in general.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: