Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To uPlexa team and plexors!  (Read 196 times)
czl1378 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

You guys are too self-righteous!

You have determined that we made use of loophole, but actually we didn't even realize the existence of loopholes!

I found uPlexa on BTT, and felt it was a good coin, so I dug for a few days, but dug very slowly.

Later, I got to know my friend @buff520 and asked him to dig some for me, he is a big miner and not interested in UPX, just because I will buy them at 10sat.

At the beginning, I only wanted 1M, so after digging 1M, he stopped mining and sold me all the coins.

Then I paid my salary and wanted to keep collecting more. So I asked him to helped me dig more. Like last time, he stopped digging for 2M and sold me the whole thing.

On the 24th of this month, I thought that your test mining would stop as previously announced, but the result was not;

I didn't know until I inquired about it that the test mining was stopped until December 1st, so I thought it would be difficult to dig next month.

Then I found @buff520 to help me take time to dig a little more, so he helped me dig another 2M, as a result, this time I didn't get any coin paid from the pool.

The truth is what I said above! So, it's ridiculous that you say we took advantage of the loophole!

@QuantumLeaper has banned my account twice just because that I inquired him why the mine pool hasn't been paid yet. Such Core dev, do you think this project can be trusted?

We are Chinese and our English is poor, we have trouble communicating with you in discord, so we usually talk less;

I asked questions for total of twice yesterday, the first one is: Why the pool has not been paid? When is the payment due?

The other one is: "The pool seems to start be paid, but I haven't received any coins?"

Then the team banned me!

He said that he had answered me, but I really could not see where I had been answered, or I would not have continued to ask;

If I was banned by the team because of my poor English and I could not understand his answers, could such an unfriendly project be developed in the future?

I have invested nearly $3000 on this coin, now it seems that this project has let me down! This team feels like a dictator to me.

We didn't want to exploit your network, just want to mine. But you guys misunderstood us, and ate my coin!

Do you know what we feel? It's as sick as eating shit!!!!
uPlexa
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 09:10:23 AM by uPlexa

First off, I'm not sure if you actually know buff. However, your ban reason was initially 24 hours (now permanent). Your ban was due to asking the same questions over and over again, even after we had informed you multiple times what had gone on. You have since been paid (hours ago), and yet are still complaining and bringing up irrelevant information.

Also, it seems you have teamed up with Buff as you were both banned and wish to spread FUD. I know you were a slightly active miner. We've informed our community that they should not trade with others due to security reasons as well as not knowing the value of the price based on supply/demand. However, if you were going to buy coins - there's a ton of people selling 1M UPX for way cheaper than $3,000 in #trading. It appears as though you have tunnel vision. You don't take well to criticism. When we politely ask of you to abide by the rules, multiple times.. you instead insist on continuing to disrespect out teams time and effort.

As for buff, he was knowingly (and admittedly) exploiting a vulnerability (since patched) with our difficulty algorithm. I think these images speak for themselves:

After being banned, comes back with a mature response:

My response: You try DDoSing the NSA, or hacking a bank and stealing money. Once you get caught, explain to them how you only did it to show them they had a vulnerability, and that you helped them fix it. You abused the vulnerability on four separate occasions with precise timing. You knew exactly what you were doing.

And lastly,

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: