Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✈️✈️ [ANN] sky[nav]pro: Be a part of the in-flight revolution! ✈️✈️  (Read 1895 times)
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Skynavpro is an awesome networking system that offers us solution where there is no air traffic available.

thank you !!!
Exactly, our approach is to offer the best solution which increases the safety where no air traffic controller is managing the airspace, especially in the increasing market of unmanned aircraft vehicles UAV`s like Drones.
Nuitusys

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Skynavpro is an amazing combination that offers us great features. I really like it.
joirgetinmim

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

I like projects like this - no rockets, no empty promises, just the problem they know well and are working on solving it. skynavpro`s focus gives confidence they will be able to solve the problems...
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Skynavpro is an amazing combination that offers us great features. I really like it.

Thank you!
Elizabeth J. Alderson

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

It is indeed a very useful and helpful software that has brought on new emerges in the digital networking system.
Jorden2030

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Very very happy to see a proven, existing business moving into the blockchain space! Not some scam to make some guys rich wirh an idea...
sabbir1

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Skynavpro is supreme then other networking systems available in the market with its flight-safety concept.
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

Skynavpro is supreme then other networking systems available in the market with its flight-safety concept.

Yes, it`s actually the only one available which combines those useful technologies in one single, lightweight and portable Box.
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Very very happy to see a proven, existing business moving into the blockchain space! Not some scam to make some guys rich wirh an idea...

yes, exactly, skynavpro has a working protoype, and a online planning portal with two fully functional navigation App`s (Android and iOS) which has already a hughe community using it across europe. The next step is to makethe project worldwide available and increase the safety in general aviation area including the upcoming and fast increasing amount of drones.
Barak Uis

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

After reading the whitepaper and checked all that links to the impressive telegram and facebook community, I can say I like this type of project. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed. I`ll definitive buy some SNP Tokens.
Seiwuhsyr

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

This latest software has brilliantly solved the previous problems we faced with old aged software.
Jonyeas

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

It is a unique and innovative solution which has satisfied the requirement of users worldwide.
duyetbng

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

WOW, I see this project very interesting and I hope it will be a successful project in the future. I`m a private pilote and I know from my experience that on the market there is no such a product which is portable and solves so many problems and increase the flight safety for us all.
BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

Great Project, great that they have already a working and tested prototype. Hope they get all funds together to expand worldwide with their idea.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

the idea of the project will be very useful for the world. I believe, that this should be developed. The team of this project is wise and very smart. so, I think, it will be a success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

the idea of the project will be very useful for the world. I believe, that this should be developed. The team of this project is wise and very smart. so, I think, it will be a success.

Hi Margary, thank you so much for your words, yes, we have it already developed and now we`re looking for a great community helping us to roll it out worldwide.
Elsop

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Hello. Will you offer additional bonuses or referral program for pre-sale? I am interested in your ICO as I think it`s a good time to make airspaces more safe with the view to the upcoming market of drones. There is only one airspace for ALL.

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Hello. Will you offer additional bonuses or referral program for pre-sale? I am interested in your ICO as I think it`s a good time to make airspaces more safe with the view to the upcoming market of drones. There is only one airspace for ALL.

Hi Elsop, we offer a discount of 50% in our Pre-Sale Stage but we`ll not run any Bounty Programs as we focus to grow our community via the known channels. Feel free to contact our community on our Group on telegram.
Suilityures

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Hi skynavpro, I read your whitepaper and pitchdeck and I came to the conclusion that you ICO has a well designed token economie. I think I will invest in your project after the crypto market is recovering a little bit.
sabbir1

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

Skynavpro is the unique networking system available in the market that provides us with valuable services.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: