Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:42:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✈️✈️ [ANN] sky[nav]pro: Be a part of the in-flight revolution! ✈️✈️  (Read 1890 times)
Popeyes032

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

We are getting some good updates from this german company and they are very close to their crowdsale, shows that many people are interested in skynavpro due to its development strategy and also having a working product.
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:29:12 PM

I just saw the the skynavpro ICO pre-sales phase is going to end in a couple of days. Do somebody here have some negative experiences until now? I believe in the success of their business modell and will invets untill the great Bonus is gone.

Thank you very very much, we are very surprized with the overwhelming success we achieved during our Pre-Sales. Now we wind up to ICO Stage1.

***** Happy New Year to all of you and thank you all for the great interest and participation in our Pre-Sales Phase ******
Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:16:48 PM

I hope you will be good in the future with skynavpro, good luck with project development & marketing your great project. Cryptocurrency need more prjects like this to be more convinient.
Huidssasa

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:53:39 PM

What happens if you did not get enough funds with your ICO for the project? I read the whitepaper and must say, impressive. But....no soft cap? If you can convince me what should happen in the future, after the ICO is closed, i`ll invest as I think it`s a stable and good project.
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:52:32 PM

Sure that this ICO will bring safety in the general aviation sector. Great Team and great Idea, hope they get the Hard Cap soon so they can start selling this great product across the world.
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:52:37 PM

What happens if you did not get enough funds with your ICO for the project? I read the whitepaper and must say, impressive. But....no soft cap? If you can convince me what should happen in the future, after the ICO is closed, i`ll invest as I think it`s a stable and good project.

Hello Huidssasa, let me shortly explain: We`ll continue our development as we believe in our idea and we have already developed a fully functional prototype for our product and also produced a miniseries of 100 boxes. This means we`ll continue anyhow, but the funds helps us to achive faster our proposed goals and to make the product successfully, worldwide. With the generated revenues by seling our services and our Boxes we are sure that the value of the SNP Tokens will increase on the exchanges and all of us can benefit from this project. If you need further info`s feel free to contact us in our group, thanks Huidssasa.
futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:41:47 PM

Difficult area you are in, Aviation sector with very restrictive rules and strong certification. How do you ensure this is working out for skynavpro?

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:38:42 AM

Difficult area you are in, Aviation sector with very restrictive rules and strong certification. How do you ensure this is working out for skynavpro?

Our Box is a portable unit and needs no certification, if you do not mount it in your aircraft. But we are in a certification Process at EASA to have our Box also certified for commercial aviation, then it can be operated in all types of aircrafts.
SUiests

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:34:17 PM

This project is going to grow huge in 2019. Great team and great vision to bring in fresh wind in a very static area like aviation sector. Wish you look for 2019!
tiwstemb

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:44:03 PM

This ICO seems legit. hope its real. They stated to have a real, already developed and working product. Any Experiences with?
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:24:59 PM

This ICO seems legit. hope its real. They stated to have a real, already developed and working product. Any Experiences with?

Dear tiwstemb, yes, it`s real and you are kindly invited to visit us in Berlin in our offices to get to know our team who is behind our skynavpro Project. We can demonstrate also our Prototype while flying over Berlin with you. Looking forward seeing you in Berlin!
Alexjustin222

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:48:17 PM

Do you have MVP?
Alexjustin222

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:17:54 AM

Thank you very much.
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:55:28 PM

sky[nav]pro has great vision, I like this concept. MVP is available and it looks good. This project have a professional team based in Berlin. sky[nav]pro also have a very good UI mobile application for easy access. I think sky[nav]pro is a rising star in the ICO space since it has strong community.
joirgetinmim

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:43:02 PM

I found this article on the international press at CryptoZapper, great Idea to secure the investment, through the Investor Protection Shield.
Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:00:08 PM

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:28:09 PM

Very good project, good team and good product behind. But the best is, they have a working product already, which was produced already in a small series. That means this ICO is really worth to invest in, I do definitively.

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:51:34 PM

Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty program ?
Great to hear that you like our project! No, we do not have a bounty program.
skynavpro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:50:07 AM

How do you protect your buyer? Do you have something strong which protects the investment in skynavpro project? even if it`s a strong project, I would like to know how my invest will be secured?
Hi Kylekid2,  We, at sky[nav]pro, protect the interests of our investors. Therefore, we decided to secure your investment with our 10-point plan!

sky[nav]pro has already developed a fully functional prototype for their product and produced a miniseries of 100 boxes. This makes us different from most ongoing and upcoming ICO’s.

More details you can read in the press, i.e. here:
http://cryptozapper.com/blog/2019/01/08/the-icos-of-the-future-security-through-investor-protection-shield/
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:06:08 PM

How do you protect your buyer? Do you have something strong which protects the investment in skynavpro project? even if it`s a strong project, I would like to know how my invest will be secured?
Hi Kylekid2,  We, at sky[nav]pro, protect the interests of our investors. Therefore, we decided to secure your investment with our 10-point plan!

sky[nav]pro has already developed a fully functional prototype for their product and produced a miniseries of 100 boxes. This makes us different from most ongoing and upcoming ICO’s.

More details you can read in the press, i.e. here:
http://cryptozapper.com/blog/2019/01/08/the-icos-of-the-future-security-through-investor-protection-shield/

this is great! seems that this is a pretty strong project. wish you good luck in generating funds in this bearish market. you might want to contact private investors also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: