Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitozz bounty campaign - Take a look to your stakes and don't be cheated!  (Read 163 times)
draculaaa (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
Merited by bubblebubble (1)

I was participating to Signature Bitozz Campaign and now stopped.
The reason was because I dressed their signature for 1 month and half receiving 0 stakes and, when I asked about, they said me to don't ask again because I was spamming and to not do again because they would have banned me next time.
So, after 1 month and half of 0 stakes, I encourage me to ask about again and he wrote:

You can note the tone of conversation...
So, I did my report and wrote to this new telegram account.
The answer was:

The question is that I read rules and I wrote posts in constructive way, as I did during first weeks when they recognize me full stakes.

So, my suggestion is to monitorize  own stakesweekly and discuss with them about, if there is the case, to know asap the issue.
Don't be kind like me, because you risk to lose your time.

Have a good day
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Most of your posts are one line shitposts it would be surprise to see someone actually payed you for spamming forum:

Who knows better than us this market says that similar dumps happened in past and were followed by big green candles.
There is not best time to invest than now prices are very low and we are testing the principal supports of btc and eth.
This year was the wrost of crypto history I think because a similar dip never happened in the history of cryptocurrencues!
Today Stratis hit a good price thredshould to enter. I'm waiting a little more because I think market is not still so stable.

The question is that I read rules
Have you read forum rules? Obviously not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: