Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DEMO FAP FAUCET SCRIPT - UPGRADED FROM COINBOX FAUCET SCRIPT  (Read 238 times)
tungaqhd (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

This is an upgraded version from coinbox faucet script that i made last year. This version has some new features:
  • Antibotlinks
  • Multicoins
  • Auto ban user
I made a version with codeigniter framework but it seems to be slow on some hosting so this is a pure PHP version.
There will be free version and paid version, there is no different except copyright links in free version.
Please help me test it at: FapFaucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:57:01 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 03:13:50 PM by Crystal11

1. When i started to input btc address i got suggestion to select my address (i guess you have already a faucet and i'm claiming there ?)

2. Adbity.me shortlink has invisible captcha and it is aggressive on every click opens tab even sends to infected popups so unable to finish the claim process once you get the Adbity.me shortlink. Luckily going back and refreshing the faucet page gives another shortlink website. The shortlink should have its instance cooldown not to lead aggressively to popups.

3. Did a claim earlier and the 20 satoshis was sent instantly to my faucethub so the payment is working. Entry as payment from CoinBox Faucet.

4. I ilke the small window with antibot check ; some faucets has that popup window to big and have to scroll down to find out the other 2 antibot words = time consuming .

5. I suggest to use a darkened green or another darken color. That bright green makes difficult the read.

6. Only 4 banner spaces on the home page ? I think the page should have option to get filled with banners Smiley

7. I suggest to add a list with payments history with timestamp, let's say last 15 payments, this can be very useful if the faucet stopped payments and resumed again.

Code:
http://fapfaucet.win/?r=Your_btc_address
would be more nicer if the ref link would be
Code:
http://fapfaucet.win/?r=member_counter
or
Code:
http://fapfaucet.win/?r=username
in case you add account user.

9. How about a loyalty feature such as "every 20 claims gets a bonus" or something like that.

10. Would be interesting if the claim value is related to bitcoin price in real time .

11. On the antibot links "Please click on the Anti-Bot links in the following order " there was a X-X-  and a -X-X requests which was not present on those 4 links bellow..so the antibot links are messed up ; making unable to finish the claim.

These are just some suggestions , im not interested to make a faucet...maybe not yet.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Crystal11> Thanks for the wish list, I was just about to start a thread asking what faucets users want from faucet Santa this year.  Grin
It seems tungaqhd and me are working on similar things even though the scripts are completely unrelated.
Most of your suggestions if not all are already present in my script in one form or another, but...
I will only comment based on my own perspective, tungaqhd might have a very different line of thought.
Regarding the number of ad-spaces, it’s difficult to create a layout that supports both a gazillion ads and at the same time looks good with few ads.
Who do you cater to?
How much control should be left to the publisher?
And how should administration be set up?

And when does advanced features turn the script into overly complicated? Including a fully tricked out SQL database might be a little overkill...

I tried making my comments general in nature so not to derail the thread.

Tungaqhd > I couldn’t resist laughing a little at how similar our positions are even though we have completely opposite approaches to our scripts. We’re solving the same issues but in completely different ways. I’m serious, we’re talking diametrically opposite coding methodology here. Lol.
But yes, speed is important, you can never have a too fast script.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

1. When i started to input btc address i got suggestion to select my address (i guess you have already a faucet and i'm claiming there ?)

2. Adbity.me shortlink has invisible captcha and it is aggressive on every click opens tab even sends to infected popups so unable to finish the claim process once you get the Adbity.me shortlink. Luckily going back and refreshing the faucet page gives another shortlink website. The shortlink should have its instance cooldown not to lead aggressively to popups.

3. Did a claim earlier and the 20 satoshis was sent instantly to my faucethub so the payment is working. Entry as payment from CoinBox Faucet.

4. I ilke the small window with antibot check ; some faucets has that popup window to big and have to scroll down to find out the other 2 antibot words = time consuming .

5. I suggest to use a darkened green or another darken color. That bright green makes difficult the read.

6. Only 4 banner spaces on the home page ? I think the page should have option to get filled with banners Smiley

7. I suggest to add a list with payments history with timestamp, let's say last 15 payments, this can be very useful if the faucet stopped payments and resumed again.

Code:
http://fapfaucet.win/?r=Your_btc_address
would be more nicer if the ref link would be
Code:
http://fapfaucet.win/?r=member_counter
or
Code:
http://fapfaucet.win/?r=username
in case you add account user.

9. How about a loyalty feature such as "every 20 claims gets a bonus" or something like that.

10. Would be interesting if the claim value is related to bitcoin price in real time .

11. On the antibot links "Please click on the Anti-Bot links in the following order " there was a X-X-  and a -X-X requests which was not present on those 4 links bellow..so the antibot links are messed up ; making unable to finish the claim.

These are just some suggestions , im not interested to make a faucet...maybe not yet.
Wow thank you very much. About the address suggestion, i think the browser suggest it because of the input's name "address". i made a payout history list but it might make website load slower, especially when someone try to "attack" the faucet, maybe i will make a special list in next update with cache.
"every 20 claims gets a bonus" and "real time reward" sound very cool but i am a little lazy now, may be it will be available in next version Cheesy and i will try to improve the design and the antibotlinks.

Crystal11> Thanks for the wish list, I was just about to start a thread asking what faucets users want from faucet Santa this year.  Grin
It seems tungaqhd and me are working on similar things even though the scripts are completely unrelated.
Most of your suggestions if not all are already present in my script in one form or another, but...
I will only comment based on my own perspective, tungaqhd might have a very different line of thought.
Regarding the number of ad-spaces, it’s difficult to create a layout that supports both a gazillion ads and at the same time looks good with few ads.
Who do you cater to?
How much control should be left to the publisher?
And how should administration be set up?

And when does advanced features turn the script into overly complicated? Including a fully tricked out SQL database might be a little overkill...

I tried making my comments general in nature so not to derail the thread.

Tungaqhd > I couldn’t resist laughing a little at how similar our positions are even though we have completely opposite approaches to our scripts. We’re solving the same issues but in completely different ways. I’m serious, we’re talking diametrically opposite coding methodology here. Lol.
But yes, speed is important, you can never have a too fast script.
Hehe yeah, my point is to make the script works well on every hosting for everyone. Maybe we should talk about this problem and solve it together  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Crystal11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 03:46:34 AM by Crystal11

youre welcome both. I claim on faucets when i can, since 2016 so ive seen hundreds of faucets so far  Cheesy
Just dont forget to fix the antibot links with the X model because above it displays some links such as -X-X or X-X- or similar and the links bellow are not the same. I had to click randomly in order to get another antibot links and luckily i got something with number/math which is fine and working. Others antibot such as A, BB, CAA  or with animals are just fine and working but the links with X are bugged.

I didn't knew its browser ' fault when suggesting the address  Cheesy

Btw, the faucet works fine on older chrome with windows xp so the SSL is accepted and there is no SSL_MISMATCH_ERR.  Grin Many websites are using a new SSL or something like that , that only mozilla can display them without SSL error in windows xp.
If you have your own faucet or keep this one and is good enough to get my attention ,make sure i will promote it to get refs.
If you need 5 .gif banners i can do that for 3$ for you with chance to pay if you like it which means you can see them before, as free samples at 60% opacity for approval to get the 100% opacity ones. Grin

Oh and if the referral list is detailed so people can create a ref back percent if they want with their friends, that would be interesting.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

Hehe yeah, my point is to make the script works well on every hosting for everyone. Maybe we should talk about this problem and solve it together  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, I’m always up for creative cooperations. Cheesy

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Crystal11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:19 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 02:27:16 PM by Crystal11

what change youve done to the faucet because its not working anymore. I have advertised it, created topic for it and and even got few ref clicks . Now the faucet its not working anymore and keeps saying Removing copyright is not allowed  and asks to redirect to your forum.
Stop playing with your faucet (even if its a demo) and restore it please and let the people to do their claims if you want to be a pro Smiley
Your copyright is working properly , now go play with another script somewhere else, i'm busy here  Grin Thank you.

tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

what change youve done to the faucet because its not working anymore. I have advertised it, created topic for it and and even got few ref clicks . Now the faucet its not working anymore and keeps saying Removing copyright is not allowed  and asks redirect to your forum.
Stop playing with your faucet and restore it please and let the people to do their claims if you want to be a pro Smiley
Go play with a script somewhere else, i'm busy here  Grin Thank you.

Sorry, i've just tested coinhive captcha and i got an email from namecheap said that my hosting was attacked and they deleted all "virus" with my script lol so i have to upload a new version. You might need to clear your cache, sorry for the inconvernient.
Crystal11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Oh ,im glad now its fixed .
Thank you for the fast reply, its working now, CTRL + F5 solved the problem  Cool
+1 for fast support .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: