Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2214 times)
Sarpan44

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

Crypto in the future will become popular and will be accepted in many groups to use as a payment method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

I can not imagine my life without cryptocurrency and I believe that the future is definitely behind the cryptocurrency market

Where bitcoin and crypto fall into it, will be it is according to governments lost cash to individuals they can't control it going to, because of the national issues on the planet.

jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Crypto could be popular if have higher price at the future, but price is never growing up will make crypto future be dark and never love by investor of bitcoin and altcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Independence from banks is what we love cryptocurrency for. The network operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and this is certainly a huge plus when performing transactions. In addition, as you have already seen the Commission for transfers is just a penny.
Over time, this market will get stronger and I am sure people will start using cryptocurrency more often as part of money transfers. The only problem while I see a Commission when buying bitcoin for Fiat to start using it. While it is 5-10% - it will disappoint users.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

Crypto in the future will become popular and will be accepted in many groups to use as a payment method.
In my opinion we will be having a great future with cryptocurrencies.This is because cryptocurrencies have a lot more advanatages than the normal fiat currency.Cryptos are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.One can transfer any amounts of money and in no time unlike in normal transactions.Investments in cryptocurrencies are also very profitable.People are preferring digital currency now a days.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

They can’t escape the reality that we have to shift to a more sustainable system and more trueted one as we have exposed our info to the masses today. Cryptocurrency will bail us out in that scenario that we don’t have the freedom or privacy over our financials.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:59:43 PM

I think that the future with cryptocurrencies will be more joyful-not like today. This theme will take root and will enter completely into our life.
You are only seeing the short term, this moment can be one of the best in the market if you take the opportunity to buy now, just look at the previous bull market, who do you think got the best results out of it those that bought during that year or those that bought years before that happened? The ones that got the best profits saw the potential of bitcoin and its low price and took the opportunity to buy it when everyone else was selling.

And if you want to be like them then you need to do the same otherwise your profits will not be as high or you could get even losses as all of those that bought during December of 2017.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:31:05 PM

Crypto is being well accepted slowly in ever nation if you look at. And moreover the number of people being aware of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are increasing rapidly. Even the countries who denied, are now looking at good things would happen if they allow in their country. I am sure if we stick with crpto, yes the future is going to be good as the crypto's future will be great.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:45:22 PM

Crypto is being well accepted slowly in ever nation if you look at. And moreover the number of people being aware of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are increasing rapidly. Even the countries who denied, are now looking at good things would happen if they allow in their country. I am sure if we stick with crpto, yes the future is going to be good as the crypto's future will be great.

Our future will be definitely good as a Crypto investors because cryptocurrency had lot of expectation and lot of improvements will be happen in the future so it will be definitely good to see and I definitely hope the situation will change in the future.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:54:01 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
The Cryptocurrency monetary system will not be able to change this reality. You can see that the wealthy people always approach Crypto very soon and they make a lot of profits. The poor reach Crypto later and most of them suffer from investment losses. Everything really will not change and everything will continue.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:20:40 PM

I think it's very bright as it can provide many benefits to an individual. It's like a revolution of 21st century. I believe it will take some time for adoption and we are very lucky to get to know about crypto very early.
Cryptocurrency is the and there is revolution of the 21st century.cryptocurrencies are only 10 years old, but right now there is a mass adoption and scalability.I am sure that in the next 10 years cryptocurrencies will use all without exception.The bright future of cryptocurrency is predetermined.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:35:14 PM

In my opinion we will be having a great future with cryptocurrencies.This is because cryptocurrencies have a lot more advanatages than the normal fiat currency.Cryptos are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.One can transfer any amounts of money and in no time unlike in normal transactions.Investments in cryptocurrencies are also very profitable.People are preferring digital currency now a days.

I agree. Maybe people are still not preferring digital currency at the moment, since just a small portion of the population is active in this market, but I'm confident more and more people in the future will be involved. As you say, cryptocurrency have many advantages respect to fiat currencies  Wink
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:54:01 AM

My opinion about crypto at the future will be good and potential, we have buy and invest now before too late get much profit with bitcoin or altcoin investment, many people and investor have trust and faith about how bitcoin and altcoin will growing up.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:13:45 AM

Our future with crypto is undefined. No one can say a definite answer what will happen in the future because its the world that creates it and not just some random people concluding about it. But I do hope that the crypro market will keep on growing.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:18:12 AM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
I imagined that the future will become a digital society where people are prefer to use digital currency than fiat currency. People deserve faster payment system and I think it is the reason why blockchain technology is continuing to grow.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:26:06 AM

Idk what will happen with crypto in the future. Maybe in the future there is more advanced technology than
Crypto...

But, I hope I can become a crypto millionaire in the future before the crypto era ends or changed with another era...
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:48:11 AM

Good opportunities have been offered by crypto and this is very good for getting involved in it, I have hope that crypto has many advantages to be given if it can manage crypto properly. Indeed, the market looks stable and has not provided a bull run but is worth keeping.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:31:17 AM

Needing uncertain time, crypto can only be used for those who believe and can use it without knowing anyone.
and it's not easy to persuade or give crypto knowledge to someone who doesn't understand and takes a long time to convince him, even though crypto makes things easier and makes things simple in transactions faster and safer and has many benefits they don't know.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:21:40 AM

Needing uncertain time, crypto can only be used for those who believe and can use it without knowing anyone.
and it's not easy to persuade or give crypto knowledge to someone who doesn't understand and takes a long time to convince him, even though crypto makes things easier and makes things simple in transactions faster and safer and has many benefits they don't know.
Making a person gain knowledge about crypto is quite so hard to initiate, but having good future is definitely possible all the time. Crypto has no limits in terms of benefits, and talking about fast transactions it has a reliable and safety ways of making life comfortable. All of us will have brighter future as long as we're dedicated and hard-working.
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:46:24 AM

The future with Crypto includes low transaction fees and abolishment of miscellaneous/ghost fees we know nothing about. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: