Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit the 6000 threshold before next year?  (Read 14229 times)
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

There are different opinions as to what will be the performance of Bitcoin as the year comes to an end. Do you think it would go back to the 6000 threshold it has sustained for the better part of this year?
https://www.ccn.com/19-billion-gained-in-24-hours-crypto-market-makes-a-recovery/

At this moment, the bitcoin price has gone down again to $3,300, and I think before the next year, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will maintain around $4,000. The recovery of BTC will come in the next year 2019, and I think you will hold as more as possible to earn high profit.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

There are different opinions as to what will be the performance of Bitcoin as the year comes to an end. Do you think it would go back to the 6000 threshold it has sustained for the better part of this year?
https://www.ccn.com/19-billion-gained-in-24-hours-crypto-market-makes-a-recovery/
With the condition now, it can not return to the $ 6000 price as before. Its price will stabilize at $ 3k3-3k7 over the next few months. But I believe the Q2 of 2019 will have a slight fluctuation. The market will start showing signs of recovery.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

2018 will end soon, we only have about 2 weeks left for this year, can anyone pump bitcoin quickly in this short time? I do not think so. not as easy as they say
Leenwar

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

I think bitcoin still has to keep trying to reach 6000 again, this time is still there and if there is good news to follow it will be achieved.
There must be a way to get to that value.
Its a volatile and unsure time, but everything in life has rhythm, the ebb and flow. We will get there soon enough!
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

Most likely, we can only hope that indeed, in 2019, Bitcoin will return the price of $ 6000. But these are all only our hopes, we cannot influence its growth as we can see.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

How i wish bitcoin will be back again at 6000$. Despite of massive dump that we encounter from the start of this year until now.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

I thought the $6000 mark hit by bitcoin was thought to be breaking point or point zero, because bitcoin was in $6000 for a very long time.
freeisland

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

i dont think can easily hit 6000 $, so many sell wall on big exchange to reach this price, my prediction about bitcoin price 4600-5200 $ in this end off year

Everything can happen, if last year the price of bitcoin was around $ 9,000 then in 2 weeks it rose to $ 19,000, then the same thing can happen now, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though it is experiencing a negative trend.
That is accurate. And this is how the market looks like. So one should stay active and vigilant with huge knowledge about the market because it is needed to stay safe and in the same time make big money.
cintasilious

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

i dont think can easily hit 6000 $, so many sell wall on big exchange to reach this price, my prediction about bitcoin price 4600-5200 $ in this end off year

Everything can happen, if last year the price of bitcoin was around $ 9,000 then in 2 weeks it rose to $ 19,000, then the same thing can happen now, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though it is experiencing a negative trend.
Yes it is pretty sure that it will happen in this year. The coming year is full of good opportunities for the market and the investors know that thing so they will invest from this year after the celebrate Xmas. It is sure that till the end of the year the price will reach to $6000 or more.
Blockchain Gold

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

Not this year, but in January for sure
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

Anything can happen before next year. It can reach the 6K or maybe next year. We do not know when it is going to reach the 6K area. Next year is a promise of a good movement from bitcoin and altcoins. I am sure that the $6000 threshold can be reach as fast as when the 3K falling down happen overnight.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Anything can happen before next year. It can reach the 6K or maybe next year. We do not know when it is going to reach the 6K area. Next year is a promise of a good movement from bitcoin and altcoins. I am sure that the $6000 threshold can be reach as fast as when the 3K falling down happen overnight.
Bitcoin is dead, it is too fragmented. There are a lot of internal conflicts, I do not think that all this will last too long. There may be one or two more rallies, but in the long run it is dead. It is about such prospects that experts say in the near future.
malading

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

It's hard to say that it's usually possible to rise to $6,000 and still rise to $5,000. There is also a 12-day countdown. If the market continues to rise, it is possible to achieve this goal. Because of the long-term recession in the cryptocurrency market, a large number of investors have left, which requires the help of whales.

Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

This is really A Good Question which is Everyone Thinking When the price will be High.For now how can Move the price Gradully it will keep in like this Than It Has A Good Possibility To cross the $6K.In my opinion It will be High but Not Remain  Long Day.There has Been A Chance To be A Great Fall Again.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

It can't rise to 6000 dollar in this year but according to my analysis it can drop to 3k dollar, half price of your question. Marketcap and 24h volume is too low and we need some big things for rising but it is not coming so it falls more if it can't rise.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

Impossible, I think the odds are only 1%. It is difficult to see that the cryptocurrency market reached $5,000. The cryptocurrency that is not supported by big capitalists is growing slowly. We should invest in reason. The $6,000 is too optimistic.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Impossible, I think the odds are only 1%. It is difficult to see that the cryptocurrency market reached $5,000. The cryptocurrency that is not supported by big capitalists is growing slowly. We should invest in reason. The $6,000 is too optimistic.
Still a long way to go before the value will go up to that level, it's less than a week and we are not seeing any big run that makes any big changes that will pressure the market to go high, maybe next year everything will be seen if there's any good reasons for more new investors to join and start adopting this market.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

2019 will I think be good for crypto, and it is quite likely that Bitcoin will lead the recovery.
For the moment though it is more about achieving some stability and recovering a bit of the huge losses that 2018 has brought.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I no longer count on the price of Bitcoin to return to $6,000, but I hope it will stay above $5,000, because the decline in Bitcoin has made traders panic!

The ones that are panicking are long term holders traders do not really care how low the price of bitcoin goes as long as they can get profits out of cryptocurrencies, the only problem is that if many long term holders get out of the market that will make the price of bitcoin to crash even more and the only ones that will remain in the market are going to be the speculators.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Unfortunately, bitcoin did not grow to $ 6,000. At the moment, the price of this coin is very low. I think that 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: