Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should choose Stellar (XLM) for investment?  (Read 456 times)
sristi010 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Stellar XLM is an extraordinary platform that has gotten a significant proportion of popularity and thought as of now. Its will probably connect payment systems, banks, and people in a more profitable way, and make the payment frames snappier and less requesting to do. In reality, its tradition is interestingly expected for making overall payments faster, and more profitable.

That, and also empowers others to issue tokens through ICOs, DEXs, and it even has dApps. It was made by a social event involving David Mazieres, Graydon Hoare, and Jed McCaleb in 2014. As of recently, it has made sense of how to attract different investors, advisors, and likewise board people which all join some extremely immense names.

Stellar wishes to improve the world by improving financial administrations, which is the reason it has a capability of being one of the greatest projects that will lead us into a more promising time to come. Obviously, this requires some serious energy, and putting resources into Stellar ought to be seen as a long haul thing. Here are a portion of the reasons why putting resources into this project is the brilliant choice.

Why choosing Stellar XLM for investment

1) Stellar( XLM) partnership with IBM

Throughout the years, Stellar has turned out to be truly close with IBM, and the two have gained a considerable measure of ground on numerous commonly shared activities. In a considerable measure of cases, partnerships among organizations and different cryptos are just genuine in name. Firms wish to exhibit how current and dynamic they are, and the cryptos get more consideration because of their new association with a major name.

Be that as it may, this isn't the situation with Stellar and IBM. As far back as the two have cooperated up, this coordinated effort hosts exhibited outrageous incentive for the two gatherings. IBM utilizes XLM for the company's blockchain arrangements in reality condition, and the partnership has prompted a great deal of improvement in cross-boarder payments.

IBM has likewise uncovered plans to make their own token, Verde, which will probably imply that the firm will utilize Stellar as an essential scaffold resource in the UPS, their joint endeavor. What Stellar is receiving consequently is 8 approving hubs, and their tech utilized for their very own clients. Moreover, various joint projects begun by the two substances keep on flourishing.

2) Stellar XLM is targeting Coinbase

Coinbase has been each crypto's fantasy throughout recent years, and a considerable measure of coins would offer anything to end up on their rundown. Generally, Coinbase has been somewhat particular of the coins it embraces. This is because of various regulative vulnerabilities since the stage wouldn't like to cause harm in the event that things being what they are, one of their coins is a security or a scam.

In any case, the platform has been trying nuine endeavors on defeating this dread and extending their token rundown. As of late, they reported that they are investigating various coins looking for their next expansion, with Stellar being one of them. Obviously, this doesn't imply that Stellar is as of now on the rundown since Coinbase itself said that perhaps none of the coins that they are thinking about will really be included. In any case, the way that Coinbase accepting Stellar as a potential competitor implies a ton for this crypto

3) Stellar (XLM) is accept or support all stable coins

Stable coins showed up as a strategy for pointing out the high unpredictability of cryptocurrencies. They do as such by binds themselves to resources in reality, similar to a fiat currency. This has brought a few stable coins, with the best-realized one being Tether, which is fixing to the US dollar.

Presently, there is news of another stable coin, US Anchor, doing likewise, and doing it through Stellar's system. This coin is being propelled by a startup passing by the name of Stronghold. Furthermore, while Tether's financial backing isn't actually known to people in general, Anchor is said to be sponsored by the dollar totally and will utilize the funds held by a firm called Prime Trust.

IBM itself is likewise engaged with this project, with the objective of investigating the utilization cases that stable coins can raise. Moreover, because of its expansive client ecosystem, IBM is likewise the ideal route for the coin to achieve the market. In the end, IBM plans to see Achor turn into a go-to coin for financial organizations, and for different purposes at that.

In the event that Anchor, or some other stable coin, gets executed on Stellar's system without issues it is likewise expected that Central Bank Digitally Issued Currency may before long come as well. While this would convey Stellar to the new hights, there is additionally an issue of decentralization included. Outstanding itself is decentralized, which may imply that the banks would have an issue with that.

Also, many are thinking about whether stable coins may hurt Stellar's capability to fill in as a scaffold resource. Be that as it may, while this is a legitimate concern, it isn't totally evident regardless of whether stable coins will really represent a danger to Stellar's usefulness.

4) The Lightning network of Slellar

The Lightning network has acquired a guarantee of an expansion security, and the coins that desire to stay applicable will probably have no real option except to get on it. Stellar is route in front of numerous others in such manner, and it would like to have a live usage before the year's over.

Lightning Network's innovation will permit it, considerably more, use cases, and a whole lot faster transaction speeds. Also close free and close instant nuclear swaps between XLM, Stellar's different tokens like Anchor, and different cryptos.

5) Stellar XLM going to allow ICOs like Etherium

Ethereum has turned into a second largest crypto for a reason, and that is its ability to raise funds through ICOs. Presently, Stellar hopes to do likewise. Regardless, Stellar is needing to do things a bit in an unforeseen way. It doesn't require gas for a program executing, and its transaction fees are incredibly small. This makes it to a great degree engaging for developers, especially since gas prices on various blockchains have turned out to be uncommonly expensive.

In addition, Stellar (XLM) even has a decentralized exchange that allows for fast token trading. The lion's share of this joined is making Stellar a standout amongst the most engaging coins today, and it basically secures it as one of the coins of things to come. Because of that, avoiding Stellar presently would be a noteworthy mistake for everyone needing to make a smart investment.

6) Stellar Lumens (XLM) price prediction 2019

Stellar is progressing past its opponent by revealing partnerships with substantial companies such as TransferTo, which will boot worldwide cash transfer. 2019 will experience the congruity in the success of Stellar, where it will skim around $0.505 by February and Walk after which it will get the opportunity to stretch around $0.611 in the second quarter.

Because of its partnerships with the famous tech giants-IBM and Deloitte, it will be a market player in 2019. Prior to the finish of 2019, the XLM cost will have come to $0.664. In addition, the coin's cost may go higher, by market capitalization, considering that most market veterans such as Wallet Investor are foreseeing that stellar will show the advancement rate considerably more than Bitcoin.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

with all these reasons we have no hesitation in investing in XLM for the future, December 5 will be an amazing meeting of course for the next development, Bartek Nowotarski, Inti Developer on Stellar.org and all the community has never stopped developing XLM to be the best

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I have invested in this altcoin for more than 1 year. at first I was interested because Stellar shared airdrop, but over time I was convinced that this altcoin had the chance to succeed.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

IBM is not having the best of times, so I wouldn't call it a big advantage. However, I am glad that large companies are looking in the direction of cryptocurrency

Do you have official XLM listing information on Coinbase?

salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 811

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

with popular names and good ratings, as long as developers continue to develop their vision and mission I think stellar will become a coin that is increasingly in demand but what I regret a little is that they distribute coins for free on a large scale through airdrop programs that I think will bad for the price

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

I like xlm as a project and also as an investment because of all these things that you have pointed outin your post but i do not think how have you predicted the price, personally im not a fan of price predictions, it is simple price can stay below your targets or they can cross even them and reach moon, i think that next big bulls for xlm will be linked with overall crypto and movement of btc and eth.

vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

For me personally, none of the above reasons is sufficient for investment in this coin. I have a bit of Stellar, on the contrary I'm thinking to sell it when there is an interesting price.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

stellar is always on my list for 1.5 year
it's brought back to me a decent profit.
I think it's has basis to compete with other big coins.
and it did in history,
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

I agree with you, XLM is one of the coins I like. The XLM has a very big outlook. I think it will take one of the leading places in the top cryptocurrency. Thanks for the information!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

I do believe that stellar will get good in the market.
but i am not 100 percent confident to it.
i would still choose as of now NEO to keep.
as i can get the token at safe and gaining more GAS.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

If you had an alternative for me to invest in Stellar or in some other coin, I would choose a project with a not-so-large capitalization, at least not as big as that of the Stellar project. For me, this is too "heavy" coin that cannot satisfy my need for earnings.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

This is a good platform, which has even better performance and capabilities than Ripple. But the marketing campaign and networking with potential users of this platform is slightly worse, which can be seen on coinmarketcap.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

Stellar is one of the potential coins in crypto currency which I think in the end will give us profit too.
Especially now, I noticed that some of the new project are now using its platform to promote their utility token as well.
In fact, I am holding it too in a long terms.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Well, this really is a shill post, but let me tell you that I liked it. I can see the passion about it. Stellar has a great community and is surely a great coin and a great platform. What I find risky, though, is the comparison with ethereum. With eth 2.0 I don't thin kany other platform will have a chance to develop any further. Proof of stake and sharing will bring ethereum to the next level, so stellar could lag behind

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

I'm agree with you, stellar is always one of the best favourite altcoin forever.
I love it cause stellar is very strong and very good investment cause the fundamental is really good and can survive even when the situation is not good

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

Well, I agree with you. Stellar is one of its portfolios. I like Stellar because transactions are fast, cheaper than any bank in terms of transaction costs. In addition, Stellar will be listing in CoinBase Exchange.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

I love stellar, if there is a possibility then I buy these coins .. I always try to take the airdrop that are held on the stellar platform, well, and if you look at my signature, you will see that I also take coins that are created in this decentralized payment chain Smiley
CammBamm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

It's funny how when we see things for the first time, we can create powerful associations!

I first heard about Stellar a while ago but it was from the mouth of a notorious scam ponzi promoter. That is itself was enough for me to stay well away from it!

Since then, I have seen it pop up in my feeds pretty regularly and a few mates have acquired some. From what I hear, it is seeming to be going in the right direction and could be a major player however that original taste in my mouth still remains! Sorry Stellar, wasn't even your fault - can't help who likes you can you?  Grin

In all seriousness though, I think I will do a bit more research on Stellar...maybe might even get some!
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:10:42 AM

Stellar is a great coin to hold long term and great alternative to Ripple. Coinbase addition should be coming in future. Stellar has some ICOs on its platform too.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

i never liked Stellar, probably because of its distribution. they were giving it away but only in a centralized way while gathering people's private information! which didn't sit right with me ever. not to mention that they were rejecting a lot of people from different countries.

then i also dislike the fact that they are going the ICO rout. i hate it when coins do that. they see the ICO hype of 2017 and they want the hype for themselves to pump their own coin so they implement it on their coin which is not designed to work with smart contracts but they forcefully adapt it!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: