Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLDR coin analysis  (Read 340 times)
carrieM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

Started to follow GLDR coin that has been added to coinbene.com
So the way I see the market now is that we’re stuck completely in this box and I would say that we’ll remain here until some kind of bullish reaction occurs. So for the moment nothing positive is in this token...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Now all the coins fall in price as soon as they appear on the stock exchange, I think we are no longer surprised. I think the project should be directly ambitious, so that his coin could give X as soon as it hits the stock exchange and the work progresses, but as we can see now there is no such thing.
kompromiss

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

I agree, the more interesting the coin, the more chances to rise in price
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

I agree with you . I think we are no longer surprised , we used to this situation ,but new year we hope that prices wil rise and the market will move and start to rise .
carrieM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Following up on tomorrow's analysis. We're still in that consolidation zone at the time. However, the price can go up any moment from now on. We just have to wait and see. Still positive about the breakout.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Situation will improve down the line 2-3 months.

SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Best thing would be to wait a bit to see the trendline in perspective. Can go up in the coming weeks, if the market in general will stabilize more. It's hard to predict the movement even for well-established coins, let alone the newer ones.
stotalieG

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I've been playing warfield and made some coins. the added golders on coinbene recently. I think the best way for me is to wait and see how it will go. I hope it will go up
_Cryptobomb_

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

Im positive about this coin. HODLing for now. Easy way to get the coin is by playing, Im suprised to see the development for the past few months of Golder games Platform. Also, now is the right time to buy, while its not get high as its going to bounce soon, looking at the interest on coinbene.
But guys, remember, trade with caution and on your own risks.
jansaha

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

I have been playing this game and it’s quite easy to win coins if you are good at shooting games. And I’ve made some good amount of golders for now. They added golders on coinbene.com. Looking at the chart, i've been seeing that consolidation zone for quite some time now and it still goes on. Any predictions? How do you think if I should wait and keep them or trade? I think it looks quite promising, but not sure
carrieM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Price is currently stuck at that range. After seeing this upside rally I would expect another potential upside leg.

Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Now all the coins fall in price as soon as they appear on the stock exchange, I think we are no longer surprised. I think the project should be directly ambitious, so that his coin could give X as soon as it hits the stock exchange and the work progresses, but as we can see now there is no such thing.

We just need the development of the project so the price rise, the platform itself very promising, so lets just wait for the news to come or more exchanges for coin. Until then, you can play the game and win ...well loose to, but they are about to launch new games soon.

According to the current trendline, nothing really happening, but lets see the volatility of this coin.
Kevin_Green

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

With a lot of cryptos continuing their drastic falls GLDR looks full of potential. The bear market is a hard place to be in general. I don't expect some sort of linear progression for the coin. Things grow in spurts and that is entirely normal.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

So the way I see the market now is that we’re stuck completely in this box and I would say that we’ll remain here until some kind of bullish reaction occurs. So for the moment nothing positive is in this token...

i think that you shouldn't give up now, though it is quite sad picture i agree. but it is almost everywhere like that, isn't it? i mean, this market is unstable and we just have to take that this might happen

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

i think that you shouldn't give up now, though it is quite sad picture i agree. but it is almost everywhere like that, isn't it? i mean, this market is unstable and we just have to take that this might happen

Just noticed this coin in the market released. I mean it is really to soon to say that it is a downward trend . Just look at all other possible tokens and there are no up trends among any of those. And here the idea and potential quite strong, so I would prefer to note it and just follow.
stotalieG

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

Almost all coins are going down now, i think its a good time to purchase coins. As for GLDRs, i'm going to buy or win more Smiley and see the price
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:45:02 AM

Following up on tomorrow's analysis. We're still in that consolidation zone at the time. However, the price can go up any moment from now on. We just have to wait and see. Still positive about the breakout.

How would you predict such prediction like this? I just want to learn how to fully understand the market and to perform an exact cryptomarket analysis so that it will help me find promising coins to invest in?

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
crypto_fox

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

Due to the latest data the price stuck in the triangle formation period now. Also, there is a strong move to the upside, I would now expect another push lower before breaking out of the range.

Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

How would you predict such prediction like this? I just want to learn how to fully understand the market and to perform an exact cryptomarket analysis so that it will help me find promising coins to invest in?

Well, it takes time to learn to do the trading charts. You should be a technical trader to know how to create and give your predictions, using many tools, including indicators, learning trading signals and so on.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

Almost all coins are going down now, i think its a good time to purchase coins. As for GLDRs, i'm going to buy or win more Smiley and see the price

well its already trading not bad on coinbene. They need to add it to more exchanges to raise the price.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: