Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FinaFex Crypto Asset Exchange  (Read 26626 times)
Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

Finafex:Seamless and Secure Crypto Trading for All

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 09:56:09 AM by Finafex Exchange

WEBSITE | | MEDIUM | REDDIT | TELEGRAM | TELEGRAMCHAT |TWITTER | INSTAGRAM  | FACEBOOK

ONE PAGER | WHITE PAPER |  JOIN WHITELIST

Our Unique Selling Propositions:

• Bank-Backed
  • Fully regulated business with a licensing from FINCA
  • Advanced Features
  • User Friendly Interface  
  • Lite and Advanced User Feature  
  • Multi-Language, 24/7 Support
  • Strong and devoted community backing
  • A dedicated team with the combined experience of over 500-Man years
  • Featured in leading magazines and news sites for innovation
  • A coin backed by real time utility through trading pair within the exchange  

Finafex Tokenomics:

Roadmap:

Our Partners:

OUR AIRDROP IS LIVE:

Earn Upto 370 Finafex Via our Airdrop

• Chat with FinaFex Telegram bot
  • Pass the human verification test
  • Submit your name and email address (Verify with code)
  • Join their Telegram group and Telegram channel
  • Like their Facebook page
  • Follow them on Twitter
  • Submit your details to the bot
  • You will receive 60 FNX tokens
  • Also, earn additional 10 FNX tokens for each referral.

To Know more, check this article.

FINAFEX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN COMING SOON:

• Faisal Shadli Arshad (Chief Financial Officer)
  • Norita Ja’afar (Chief Executive Officer)
  • Djuan Onn (Chief Marketing Officer)
  • Dato Nik Amin (Executive Chairman)
  • Michael Seow (Chief Investment Officer)
  • Rashdan Ramlee (Chief Operating Officer)
  • Nur Syukri Zakaria (Chief Technology Officer)
FINAFEX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE. TO PARTICIPATE AND EARN FREE FNX TOKENS,  VISIT OUR BOUNTY THREAD NOW!

Announcement: Finafex Rated by ICO Bench

Thank you all for your support to the #finafex Platform. We are pleased to announce that Finafex has gotten a 4.8 rating on #ICObench -- An incredible achievement that won't have been possible without your support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Hello John,

Thank you for your consideration.

We will work on it and add more information to the thread you have created on icoholder soon.

Thank You again.

Best,
Team Finafex
gio3442

Activity: 179
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

I was reading about FinaFex and I can say that the concept of a FIAT enabled exchange coming out of an ICO is especially interesting.
With such partnerships, it seems like the project would be in a good position to start supporting FIAT transactions. Right?
I see in the Roadman that the release of applications for the project is to happen early in the following year. Can't wait to see what this team will be able to bring out. Smiley
Russtie Beerkan

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Interesting to see a project like this.
The team's expertise appears to be very on point in terms of what'd be required for running such prestigious projects. I bet FinaFex will be a nice exchange.
Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

I was reading about FinaFex and I can say that the concept of a FIAT enabled exchange coming out of an ICO is especially interesting.
With such partnerships, it seems like the project would be in a good position to start supporting FIAT transactions. Right?
I see in the Roadman that the release of applications for the project is to happen early in the following year. Can't wait to see what this team will be able to bring out. Smiley

Hello Gio,

Thanks a lot for the positive words.

Unlike traditional crypto exchanges where equity remains with the company and its owners only, Finafex allows decentralization of its business model. Furthermore, as the exchange is backed by an Investment Bank i.e. C.I.B.L. we are aiming to provide fiat deposit and withdrawal in a seamless and efficient manner. So, unlike traditional crypto asset exchange where Fiat Withdrawal is still a hectic process, the Finafex platforms would be providing easy deposit and withdrawal without involving too many intermediaries.

This way, the #Finafex Exchange Platform ensures transparency, visibility, regulatory compliance, and much-needed liquidity-- something missing within the crypto industry.

About the Roadmap, yes you are right. Our Proof of concept would be released in mid of our ICO while the final working product is to be released in July 2019.

Exciting Times Ahead!

We are glad having you and amazing community members like you in our journey ahead.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Team Finafex
Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

Interesting to see a project like this.
The team's expertise appears to be very on point in terms of what'd be required for running such prestigious projects. I bet FinaFex will be a nice exchange.

Thank You Russtie for the Positive feedback.

Please note that Our Pre-ICO sale is live and won't last forever. We are allocating 30% as bonus during this stage so please don't miss this opportunity.

If you have any query, please feel free to contact us at any of our social channels.

Regards,
Team Finafex
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

wow this project is very good, a project that wants to facilitate and help all fields of industry, I'm sure this project will be a big success. And it looks like the team in this project is competent Smiley
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

I would like to look at the interface of your exchange. Will the opportunity to trade in short be realized? Will it be possible to use various tools, indicators?
Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

I would like to look at the interface of your exchange. Will the opportunity to trade in short be realized? Will it be possible to use various tools, indicators?
This would also be an interesting aspect but the prospect of trading on actual money is a good base to build upon. With talented developers exchange tools are easy to be realized but regulatory compliance needs paperwork. Wink Both are important but one requires connections a little more. Glad this project has both!
gio3442

Activity: 179
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Hello Gio,

Thanks a lot for the positive words.

Unlike traditional crypto exchanges where equity remains with the company and its owners only, Finafex allows decentralization of its business model. Furthermore, as the exchange is backed by an Investment Bank i.e. C.I.B.L. we are aiming to provide fiat deposit and withdrawal in a seamless and efficient manner. So, unlike traditional crypto asset exchange where Fiat Withdrawal is still a hectic process, the Finafex platforms would be providing easy deposit and withdrawal without involving too many intermediaries.

This way, the #Finafex Exchange Platform ensures transparency, visibility, regulatory compliance, and much-needed liquidity-- something missing within the crypto industry.

About the Roadmap, yes you are right. Our Proof of concept would be released in mid of our ICO while the final working product is to be released in July 2019.

Exciting Times Ahead!

We are glad having you and amazing community members like you in our journey ahead.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Team Finafex
Good to read your response and also can't wait to see the proof of concept.
Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

wow this project is very good, a project that wants to facilitate and help all fields of industry, I'm sure this project will be a big success. And it looks like the team in this project is competent Smiley

Thank You Douinaho,

We appreciate your positive feedback.

We have industry veterans as our team members and members of the advisory board and yes you are very right they all play a significant role in the success of the platform.

Do you know our Pre-ICO sale is live and we are offering an additional 30% during this period?

If you have any query, please feel free to contact us.

Warn Regards,
Team Finafex

Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Hey,

Thank you for your interest in the project!

The user interface is already available on the white paper which is available under this link. https://finafex.com/whitepaper.pdf

Yes, Tools such as Trade Stop Loss, Indicators, Limit Order, Security Token, Crypto Bondnotes and Crypto Futures as per the roadmap.

Furthermore, as we mentioned in the white paper, there is two sort of UI for users depending on their expertise i.e. Advanced and Lite UI.

The Proof of Concept is to be released as per the Roadmap so, yes, exciting times ahead Smiley

Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

This would also be an interesting aspect but the prospect of trading on actual money is a good base to build upon. With talented developers exchange tools are easy to be realized but regulatory compliance needs paperwork. Wink Both are important but one requires connections a little more. Glad this project has both!

Thank You Bluto,

The Finafex exchange is a subsidiary of an Investment Bank i.e. Capital Investment Bank Labuan, so while we have the expertise in fintech space, our Technology table is more than capable of delivering a profound exchange. Our Proof of concept is to be released by Jan 15th, 2019.

younas2023

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Very impressive that the platform is releasing their Proof of concept on Jan 15th.

It means they would be doing this most probably during the start of the ICO which will give I am sure will bring investor confidence.

rik1
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Reserved Hindi Translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082909.msg48581965#msg48581965
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

Reserving FILIPINO Translation

Visit my PORTFOLIO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4713548.msg42561833#msg42561833
Native Language: Filipino
Bitcointalk Username: rodney0404
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1941596
Telegram Username: @translationrodney0404
Email Address: translationrodney0404@gmail.com
ETH Address: 0x122655A27FC88203d2A954bAE79a92939aDA19c5

If I'm approved, please notify me. Thanks!
Smiley
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

#Proof of authentication

PM ME ON BITCOINTALK OR TELEGRAM IF YOU NEED INDONESIA TRANSLATION FOR BOUNTY,ANN, WHITEPAPER, WEBSITE, VIDEO, ARTICLE

Reserve INDONESIA translation

Hello, i want to offer indonesia translation.
For ANN,bounty,and whitepaper please accept me

MY PREVIOUS WORK
Bitcointàlk username : JasmineRose
* BITCOINTALK PROFIL
* FACEBOOK
* TWITTER
* TELEGRAM
Eth wallet Address :  0x8f4E753bb3e4D761079F01102738E7537c13aAdD

Finafex Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Hi Rik,

Thank you for applying and your interest in the Finafex Project.

Please make sure you have filled our application form on this link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11__tahWKEwDxB0h4a7d3EGsKBdnfC_nl7z43uTop2rk/edit

If you have already filled, please don't worry.

We will consider it and get back to you once approved.

Best,
Team Finafex
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

Reserved for Vietnamese Translate
Bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2154333 
Bitcointalk Username : LeeLoo1899
Telegram username : @leemac88
ETH Address : 0x9D3afA524B87Ba0a3b0907d3dF879d4b8F044A73
Previous Translate : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1diZyj-nvCofj-bLCZ3tbOccmyY4vMGm2-ifBLVO9RNc/edit?usp=sharing
If You want, please pm me, thank you!
astik1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 04:39:50 PM by astik1

Translation Language: Russian
Telegram: @abxaz
Native language: Russian
Bitcointalk username: astik1  
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1641240
Email: mybountymyword@gmail.com
Previos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T-WAHBlozu-vCfiTPJuUtosF7d_BWOIt
ERC-20 wallet address: 0xcEBaB89AB7379850dF02D3FCC80BDd3232eDCADE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: